Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )

Go down 
+46
trovalsa
Drakulka
Dum_my
JonasV
SUSANNE
Roger
Dark Pegasus
Gwaine
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Jetty
ikeashark
Sassyscribbler
sadie3112
WhinnyDoo
Kikimalou
kudu11
Carola
TheLastStardust
A-J
persefone
stecal
costicuba
boba_jagoda
ObsideanWolf
orcagirl26
Tarunyada
koniminiatures
MartinH
ulinuk
Ma650
HKHollinstone
Bonobo
AlvinCK
Geospiza fortis
Pluisje1998
Pony
NightLioness
Elros Alvar
LeeAnn
Fisva
Shanti
Saarlooswolfhound
SyLoBe
Ana
widukind
animalluvr6
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 2:03 pm

I am in love, she is absolutely stunning! <3

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 2:23 pm

Very nice repaint, Jonas  cheers drunken I love you

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
ikeashark

ikeashark

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 6:26 pm

All of your customs have been gorgeous, Jonas! i've spent the last while just scrolling through this thread marvelling at them :O
Back to top Go down
http://pandroids.tumblr.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 25 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 7:13 am

I can't stop admirering her !
It seems that "just a fast repaint for my little sister" is not a bad way to do it, - I suppose you love her very much ? Very Happy

Shanti

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 25 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 11:56 am

Very very nice Jonas!! What a lovely color choice for this horse! I am sure your sister loves her! cheers
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 3:46 am

What was your sisters reaction?
I hope she was very happy with this beautifull hors ^^

We want more we want more .. we want more!
Very Happy

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 5:18 am

Aw people you're so kind! What a nice way to restart the topic sunny I'm so thankful for all of you giving me the reason to share my work here - all your words really mean a lot to me. Thank you cheers Very Happy

Susanne, I've noticed that too! When I don't have any pressure, that the horse is going somewhere abroad, I always get the better result lol! I think I could've really spent more time with her and painting her but, for a fast repaint she's ok Very Happy
Thanks so much!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dark Pegasus

Dark Pegasus

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 8:41 am

WOW Great job ! I am looking for interesting model for baroque type knabstrupper - and I think she is good one !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://darkpegasusstudio.weebly.com/
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 2:07 pm

Dark Pegasus wrote:
WOW Great job ! I am looking for interesting model for baroque type knabstrupper - and I think she is good one !

Thanks so much! cheers I look forward to see your kanbbi done Very Happy
Have you been painting some other horses? sunny

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 2:10 pm

ikeashark wrote:
All of your customs have been gorgeous, Jonas! i've spent the last while just scrolling through this thread marvelling at them :O

Aw thank you! cheers cheers Now that you said it, I scrolled it through myself too = D Such a time travel tongue

Back to top Go down
Dark Pegasus

Dark Pegasus

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 25 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 9:24 am

JonasV wrote:

Yes a tons of new models Very Happy but I don't know why I am not showing them here on forum ... - buy ALL my works are showed at my FB page :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://darkpegasusstudio.weebly.com/
sadie3112

sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 8:16 am

Great work Jonas! You've such a lucky sister Very Happy

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 7:46 pm

You keep your aestetic sense even in a fast repaint. cheers Another very beautiful custom! We want more! bounce bounce

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 25 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 3:13 pm

gorgeous horse, you did a fantastic job!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 25 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 4:22 pm

Dark Pegasus wrote:
JonasV wrote:

Yes a tons of new models Very Happy but I don't know why I am not showing them here on forum ... - buy ALL my works are showed at my FB page :)

I need to see them! Very Happy
Yeah I've kind of the same problem, and now that I'm weeks not being able to post photos here so... @ Very Happy

sadie3112 wrote:
Great work Jonas! You've such a lucky sister Very Happy
Thanks so much Abby! Very Happy cheers Hihi I guess xD

Roger wrote:
You keep your aestetic sense even in a fast repaint. cheers Another very beautiful custom! We want more! bounce bounce

Embarassed Embarassed cheers Obrigado! I was expecting you to say something nice hehe Razz Embarassed Very Happy cheers Thanks so much Roger!

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
gorgeous horse, you did a fantastic job!

Aw thank you :) cheers
---------------------------------------------------------

I've been busy and sick and visiting my parents so not enough time for horses.. But I'll come back with the horses I promise Very Happy

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 25 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 3:11 pm

Hello yall! Very Happy
It's been a while again that I visited the forum but I'm alive! Very Happy still not having laptop here with me but been working on customs very much Razz I'll show whole a page of new customs for you later then Laughing

Have a nice weekend! Greetings friends sunny
J

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 25 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 3:23 pm

Jonas! Very Happy Glad you are back and I can't wait to see what you have done Very Happy cheers *hugs*

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 25 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 6:16 pm

Jonas, it is exciting to know that you're back and our expectations are always high about your customs. Very Happy
Looking forward to see them. bounce bounce

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 25 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 7:51 pm

Yay I've missed you Very Happy

bounce We demand photos! Laughing

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 25 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 10:05 am

Haha thanks friends! I see I wrote some nonesense in hurry but yeah, the horses are getting progress and I'm removing (again) but then I'll stuck up to that apartment and create a real collector flat where I can customize horses for you to see Very Happy
I've missed you and this place a lot too! Happy to be back cheers :)

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:13 pm

Finally! Hello all people sunny

I'm back with some kinda machine  I can upload my photos from  Laughing So you'll see my customs again! I've just moved to my new flat where I'm gonna stay, no more moving! Now that I got an iPad I finally can be more on sts! Missed you all so much! I've been working on some horses and will show you some work in progress horses right away. Very Happy

My trakehner mare custom for a friend in Germany. He's gonna be some kind of a half blood stallion. Love him myself :)
Still some work to be done but happy so far!
LEEANN-remember you sold me that poor old shire that had lost his ear, well I've fixed that and I'm painting him into some kinda sabino. Soon he'll be moving to Sweden! Hope he'll  have a better life there  Very Happy
I had this oil painted old Schleich perche mare in my bodybox many years. Customized her a bit and after I've painted her she'll be a Suffolk Punch.  albino I'm happy that I was able find a buyer for her before she's even painted. She's going home - to GB :) (Obviously the mare won't have this black mane it's just a base color xD)
Another one eared that I had to fix. Got this fjordie from Roger but I thought he had way too s,all belly so I added some of that  lol! Will paint him gray and send to Gremany!
And as you know I love the Schleich TWH mare so here's another attemp to make her look better lol. Not gonna show you her better yet Wink Just that you can see the color.

That's all for now, but I'll show you more as I finish horses. Hope you liked them Very Happy
I've had a great Monday so I hope you're enjoying yours too sunny

Last edited by JonasV on Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:30 pm

The shire is looking much better than before cheers cheers cheers Lovely work on all of them!

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:37 pm

Hay Jonas!! Welcome back. Glad you have a permanent flat now :3
Already very lovely horses Very Happy

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:39 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
The shire is looking much better than before cheers cheers cheers Lovely work on all of them!
Glad you like him Very Happy thank you! sunny

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:41 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Hay Jonas!! Welcome back. Glad you have a permanent flat now :3
Already very lovely horses Very Happy

Heyyy Karin! Very Happy Dank he wel :) And hey I've not forgotten your lioness, she's just getting progress like really slow Laughing

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )
Page 25 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next