Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )

Go down 
+46
trovalsa
Drakulka
Dum_my
JonasV
SUSANNE
Roger
Dark Pegasus
Gwaine
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Jetty
ikeashark
Sassyscribbler
sadie3112
WhinnyDoo
Kikimalou
kudu11
Carola
TheLastStardust
A-J
persefone
stecal
costicuba
boba_jagoda
ObsideanWolf
orcagirl26
Tarunyada
koniminiatures
MartinH
ulinuk
Ma650
HKHollinstone
Bonobo
AlvinCK
Geospiza fortis
Pluisje1998
Pony
NightLioness
Elros Alvar
LeeAnn
Fisva
Shanti
Saarlooswolfhound
SyLoBe
Ana
widukind
animalluvr6
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29
AuthorMessage
Magika

Magika

Country/State : France

Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 8:56 pm

I'm very impress !! This is so realistic i really love it !
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 3:58 pm

Thank you so much all! Very Happy

-------------------------------

Hi! I just wanted to give you something to expect - I have sketched something what I will be customizing. I like this one - but can't decide which variation would be better?! Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The photo is for my Instagram account @miljoonasch :)

Have a good day! Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 4:20 pm

Very fine position of the neck and head, exactly right in that part of free canter Applause Applause
The tail also, much more natural and in harmony with the movement Very Happy

I love the pinto !!  Extremey beautyful Sabino-pattern cheers

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 6:16 pm

Lol, you know me! Second one of course Very Happy

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 6:40 pm

Pinto! Applause Applause Applause Applause

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 10:25 pm

Pinto for me too! Very Happy

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 10:38 pm

Definitely the pinto!! cheers Love that pose, reminds me of the Breyer Roxy. Smile

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 10:59 am

PINTO PINTO PINTO

Very nice with the neck and tail, much better then the original!

did i say pinto?

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 6:35 pm

Your customs get better and better each time you try :)

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 29 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 3:11 pm

Hello everyone! Very Happy

Thanks for all the feedback and nice words. cheers I'm happy people still find my work interesting!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So finally I have started customzing real horses again not just making sketches of them. On my Instagram account (@miljoonasch) since my return I have already gotten a ton of commission requests.So my hands are full with work and its all looking good!

I will be making even a pony resculpting him totally from a skeleton cyclops
I thought it'd be fun to share some work in progress photos with you.

Im making two clydesdale horses for someone in Austria. Here they are:
The mare soon to be stallion (love the original model) Im really excited for him.
And the stallion
I always thought the clyde gelding had such a bad head and unrealistic eyes that ruined the great body so I hope that I could fix that a bit. They have gotten progress since these are from a few days ago. I think esp the standing one would have rocked short mane but the customer wanted long tail and mane so of course I agreed to make them. :)

I also have this play set haflinger to be customized into a buckskin gelding. I have never (i think) made braids (I wonder why lol) but this one here will get a nice braided mane. Very Happy

Then there is a fourth commission horse. This Dutch girl wanted me to make her fave pony into a mini size. This is what he looks so far. I actuallly really like the model now that his hideous mane is gone cyclops

This another Dutch girl wanted me to make her a fjord out of the riding pony and create something nice with the old galloping mare. Im almost sad to destroy her but Im sure I can make her look somewhat nice so Rolling Eyes  Very Happy

And a third Dutch customer that Im expecting a parcel from is going to have the Schleich lusitano painted as a pinto. Very excited about this one! No customization work at all! ;D

And lastly I will show you this personal piece. I saw a really pretty arabian custom somewhere and inspired by that I wanted to make one of my own. And  it has been awhile since I customized an arabian (The one for LeeAnn if anyone remembers :)

Oh and I almost forgot that I have this looking guy under work too. Not a commission piece Wink[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think thats it now! I have a ton of more horses and even cows to show you within the next weeks so stay tuned!

Have a great day!

Jonas  sunny

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 29 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 3:26 pm

WOW! You are surely busy these days Shocked

Amazing transformations, you are doing, I look VERY much forward to see how you proceed...if ypou have time to take pictures and all that ? cheers

Re-doing that old , galloping mare, - ohhh, and she is in such a great condition Sad
If shipping wasn't so darned expensive, I ould beg her permission to swap with my well-played-with one Rolling Eyes

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 29 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 3:33 pm

FJORD FJORD FJORD FJORD FJORD FJORD FJORD!!!

Laughing It's okay if you have to chop up the grey pony, he's going to be a fjord Wink

I really love that draft stallion! Such a hunk, love that thick cresty neck I love you Too bad he's getting a long mane though Sad

And yes, it really is a shame to customize that fullblood horse! If only there was a poor condition one to swap out.

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 29 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 7:17 pm

looking exciting bounce
It's quite a lot of work you've got to do there, good luck with all of them!

Also a comment on the little riding pony that suddenly looks good when it's mane are removed, I think is interesting what a difference removing the mane does to a lot of horsies, most times for the better. It especially applies to horses with thick mane. scratch maybe the sharper contrast of the neck-shoulder-back-line is more appealing to our eyes... Or it's just me ;P

I'm looking forward  to seeing the next steps!

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
stecal

stecal

Country/State : dorset england

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 29 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 8:49 pm

Great work Jonas be good to see some cattle Wink
Steve
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collections/by/stecal
AnoekG

AnoekG

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 2:07 am

Dutch people are claming you haha. I love your work!! :)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 10:00 pm

Our team received some reports of young girls, collectors of Schleich horses, wanting to know who destroyed these rarities! Laughing Just kidding... and.... if it was true, I am sure they'll feel delighted after seeing what you can do with these. Though, it may be a good idea that you save these less common ones, I am sure someone can find bodies in bad shape to exchange. It is a joy to see you working again in your projects and you are even creating a replica of a real animal! cheers

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 12:11 am

Roger wrote:
Our team received some reports of young girls, collectors of Schleich horses, wanting to know who destroyed these rarities! Laughing Just kidding...

Laughing Laughing lol!
Jonas is in action zone cheers
Go ahead Jonas ! Go ! bounce

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 5:46 am

It's good to see your works in progress. :)

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 8:31 pm

That so nice to see! Very Happy
Love it so far :)

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 29 EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 4:14 pm

Are you still working on your projects?
I want to buy (.. umh .. no no ) see them all Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )
Page 29 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29