Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich classic: My findings from the weekend

Go down 
+2
SUSANNE
HKHollinstone
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gast

Schleich classic: My findings from the weekend Empty
PostSubject: Schleich classic: My findings from the weekend   Schleich classic: My findings from the weekend EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010 - 22:14

At the weekend I had a little luck.
There was a guy on the flew marked who as a lot of letter cases with so called "Ü-Ei" figures.
And between were some cases with comic figures and in that cases I found the
Schleich classic you will see on the following pic.

Schleich classic: My findings from the weekend Schlei17

Now I have some wonderful classic to add to my collection.

Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich classic: My findings from the weekend   Schleich classic: My findings from the weekend EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010 - 22:36

Congratulations Stefan, lovely additions!
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich classic: My findings from the weekend   Schleich classic: My findings from the weekend EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010 - 23:10

Wow, Stefan !

Fantastic find.
So it is still possible to find these things, keep looking cyclops
That is the way there are goodies for all of us :)
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Gast

PostSubject: My findings from the weekend   Schleich classic: My findings from the weekend EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010 - 23:26

Thanks Susanne,

thats why I love flew markets since years.

You leave early in the morning, without knowing what you get.

And in most of the days I come home very happy.

That makes me more fun than buying on ebay.

On ebay I buy things which are very hard to get on flew markets like catalogues or animal with
kerings from the toy fair etc..
Back to top Go down
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich classic: My findings from the weekend   Schleich classic: My findings from the weekend EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 1:43

Congratulations Stefan, Do you have alot of flea markets near where you live or do you have to drive a long way to get to them? Wonderful! Keep sharing your finds with us. I love to see them! ~ Sue
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich classic: My findings from the weekend   Schleich classic: My findings from the weekend EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 5:48

Congratulation Stefan cheers
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: My findings from the weekend   Schleich classic: My findings from the weekend EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 16:53

Hello Sue,

Thanks.

Yes we have a lot. I live near Frankfur/Main, Offenbach, Wiesbaden, Mainz and Darmstadt. If I would have time I could go from Wednesday to Sunday on each day to flew market. Thats all around maximum 40km of my home. And on Saturday /Sunday I must decide on which one I will go because there are up to 5-6 and more markets a day. Very Happy

Tomorrow I have holliday and the day begins at 5.30 in the morning with a flew market near Mainz.
It will be cold but I hope that it will not rain.

I learned that flew markets are not so familar in the US. You have more Garage sale, what is here unknown.

Stefan
Back to top Go down
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich classic: My findings from the weekend   Schleich classic: My findings from the weekend EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 17:25

Stefan wrote:
Quote :
Hello Sue,

Thanks.

Yes we have a lot. I live near Frankfur/Main, Offenbach, Wiesbaden, Mainz and Darmstadt. If I would have time I could go from Wednesday to Sunday on each day to flew market. Thats all around maximum 40km of my home. And on Saturday /Sunday I must decide on which one I will go because there are up to 5-6 and more markets a day.

Tomorrow I have holliday and the day begins at 5.30 in the morning with a flew market near Mainz.
It will be cold but I hope that it will not rain.

I learned that flew markets are not so familar in the US. You have more Garage sale, what is here unknown.

Stefan

Hello Stefan,
Wow so many flea markets! That is so great for you to have alot of sellers in one spot, less of a distance to travel when you shop.

Yes you are correct in saying that over here we have mainly "Garage Sales" but I haven't bought any garages lately. (that's a joke son) Actually, I did end up finding a house that we bought and now live in at a Garage Sale. It was an elderly neighbor that was having the sale and I asked her if she was moving and they were and had not put their house up for sale / on the market yet. They showed me the house and the floor plan was such that we were able to remodel it for my new-at-the-time husband who is in a wheelchair and we have been living here over 10 years now ~ it was a God thing, though some would say "what luck!". :)

So over here people can list their Garage Sale in the paper or on the website "Craigslist" and you run all over and never find any Schleich! Sad I did find a couple AAA animals once. I keep looking for a Flea Market, the other places a person could go would be to a Church Rummage Sale. I bought the Classic bear from a lady on ebay.com that said she found it in a metal bin at a Church Bazaar/Rummage Sale. Lucky for her and me!

flower ~Sue
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: My findings from the weekend   Schleich classic: My findings from the weekend EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 22:10

Hello Sue,

I thought that the old Schleich animals are a hard to find item in the States.

Thats great if you go to a garage sale and all what you find is a lovley house which you can
rebuild to your requirements.

Stefan

Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich classic: My findings from the weekend   Schleich classic: My findings from the weekend EmptySun 17 Oct 2010 - 1:10

Really great finds Stefan!
Specially those commercial classics, they are not around in big numbers.
I tell myelf that i have to go to flea-markets everytime, but i never do in the end, because i dont have time enough... Shocked Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Schleich classic: My findings from the weekend   Schleich classic: My findings from the weekend EmptyThu 21 Oct 2010 - 15:49

Congratulations Stefan. You found some great items at the flea market.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich classic: My findings from the weekend   Schleich classic: My findings from the weekend Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich classic: My findings from the weekend
Page 1 of 1