Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mojo tapir, ratel, gaur and pronghorn custom painted by Ana :-)

Go down 
+30
elephas_maximus
sauroid
kgroot
AlvinCK
Tarunyada
carlysulli
HKHollinstone
Kikimalou
ken yeo
donny ong
MartinH
animalluvr6
lucky luke
pm64
Roger
STORMnl
widukind
SyLoBe
PeGe
scot(t)
Joan Milelire
Taos
signatus
JonasV
bojan
SUSANNE
SeanieP
Saarlooswolfhound
Fisva
Ana
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

Mojo tapir, ratel, gaur and pronghorn custom painted by Ana :-)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojo tapir, ratel, gaur and pronghorn custom painted by Ana :-)    Mojo tapir, ratel, gaur and pronghorn custom painted by Ana :-)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:30 am

They are beautiful Anna!! drunken I love you cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Mojo tapir, ratel, gaur and pronghorn custom painted by Ana :-)    Mojo tapir, ratel, gaur and pronghorn custom painted by Ana :-)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:35 am

Thank Yo so much dear friends I love you I love you I love you

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Mojo tapir, ratel, gaur and pronghorn custom painted by Ana :-)    Mojo tapir, ratel, gaur and pronghorn custom painted by Ana :-)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:08 pm

Those are all fatanstic! Great jon as usual.
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
carlysulli

carlysulli

Country/State : United States, North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Mojo tapir, ratel, gaur and pronghorn custom painted by Ana :-)    Mojo tapir, ratel, gaur and pronghorn custom painted by Ana :-)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 11:14 pm

They are beautiful! You did an wonderful job! Sad(o)): Very Happy

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Mojo tapir, ratel, gaur and pronghorn custom painted by Ana :-)    Mojo tapir, ratel, gaur and pronghorn custom painted by Ana :-)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 11:49 pm

That's really awesome. I like sculpting, but my sculptures are far from yours. I love it! How long have you been working for Mojö? How did you started with sculptures? And how do you make them? :)

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Mojo tapir, ratel, gaur and pronghorn custom painted by Ana :-)    Mojo tapir, ratel, gaur and pronghorn custom painted by Ana :-)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:02 am

Julie... I love your avatar pic cheers
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Mojo tapir, ratel, gaur and pronghorn custom painted by Ana :-)    Mojo tapir, ratel, gaur and pronghorn custom painted by Ana :-)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 10:37 am

Thank You for all the good words friends sunny sunny sunny

Julie, I think Your wolf figure is really lovely!!! sunny And so is your avatar, and also photos of real wolfs which You took Sad(o)):
To answer Your questions I started working for Mojo last year. I started sculpting figures of animals few years ago, I think it was 2008 or so :) First one I sculpted in Fimo now I use Super Sculpey and Apoxie :)

BTW where in The Netherlands are You? :)

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Mojo tapir, ratel, gaur and pronghorn custom painted by Ana :-)    Mojo tapir, ratel, gaur and pronghorn custom painted by Ana :-)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:22 pm

Thanks, I'm glad you guys like my avatar Very Happy

I used Super Sculpey too for this sculpture. I love to work with this stuff! How do you start making a sculpture?

I'm from a village next to Leiden (near Den Haag), but I had to move because of my new study and I had to live on my own. Now I live in Leeuwarden. Where in the Netherlands do you live? :)

Back to top Go down
AlvinCK

AlvinCK

Country/State : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: Mojo tapir, ratel, gaur and pronghorn custom painted by Ana :-)    Mojo tapir, ratel, gaur and pronghorn custom painted by Ana :-)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:16 pm

Ana, now it comes into the picture, you made those animals for Mojo! No wonder! lol!
Those are very beautiful sculpts and paintwork, glad that you decide to expand your gift of art to a greater cause (making the ultimately realistic animals for all collectors sunny sunny )
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Mojo tapir, ratel, gaur and pronghorn custom painted by Ana :-)    Mojo tapir, ratel, gaur and pronghorn custom painted by Ana :-)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:51 pm

Tarunyada wrote:

I used Super Sculpey too for this sculpture. I love to work with this stuff! How do you start making a sculpture?

I'm from a village next to Leiden (near Den Haag), but I had to move because of my new study and I had to live on my own. Now I live in Leeuwarden. Where in the Netherlands do you live? :)

Leeuwarden, it must be nice, quite close to the sea! I live in Utrecht, quite far away from Your city. :)

How do I start making a sculpture? First goes research, sketches, then wire skeleton and then goes sculpting :) My main tool to sculpt is scalpel :) And that's it Very Happy

AlvinCK wrote:
Ana, now it comes into the picture, you made those animals for Mojo! No wonder! lol!
Those are very beautiful sculpts and paintwork, glad that you decide to expand your gift of art to a greater cause (making the ultimately realistic animals for all collectors sunny sunny )
Thank You Alvin!!! sunny sunny

Back to top Go down
kgroot

kgroot

Country/State : netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Mojo tapir, ratel, gaur and pronghorn custom painted by Ana :-)    Mojo tapir, ratel, gaur and pronghorn custom painted by Ana :-)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 4:15 pm

Looks Great Anna as always Very Happy
Back to top Go down
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Mojo tapir, ratel, gaur and pronghorn custom painted by Ana :-)    Mojo tapir, ratel, gaur and pronghorn custom painted by Ana :-)  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 3:26 pm

Beautiful! drunken

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Mojo tapir, ratel, gaur and pronghorn custom painted by Ana :-)    Mojo tapir, ratel, gaur and pronghorn custom painted by Ana :-)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 1:24 pm

ana wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:

Leeuwarden, it must be nice, quite close to the sea! I live in Utrecht, quite far away from Your city. :)

How do I start making a sculpture? First goes research, sketches, then wire skeleton and then goes sculpting :) My main tool to sculpt is scalpel :) And that's it Very Happy

Yes Leeuwarden is a nice place. It's a bit like Leiden, but it's smaller and it's cozier Razz

Nice. I start with a sketch too, than make a wire skeleton and make muscles with tape and.. Well how do you call that in English? xD I know it's 'papier maché' in Dutch. You take paper (from newspapers, for example) and than make it wet with glue and than put it over the wire skeleton. After that I start with the clay. I use silicone carvers, like this:
Spoiler:

I love your sculptures; it would be awesome to see some more of your work ^^

Back to top Go down
sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Mojo tapir, ratel, gaur and pronghorn custom painted by Ana :-)    Mojo tapir, ratel, gaur and pronghorn custom painted by Ana :-)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:22 pm

beautiful work Anna!
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Mojo tapir, ratel, gaur and pronghorn custom painted by Ana :-)    Mojo tapir, ratel, gaur and pronghorn custom painted by Ana :-)  - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:28 pm

Thank You for all nice comments friends. Today I updated first post with photos of Mojo gaur painted by me. :)

And here photo of both brothers together :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Mojo tapir, ratel, gaur and pronghorn custom painted by Ana :-)    Mojo tapir, ratel, gaur and pronghorn custom painted by Ana :-)  - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:39 pm

Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Mojo tapir, ratel, gaur and pronghorn custom painted by Ana :-)    Mojo tapir, ratel, gaur and pronghorn custom painted by Ana :-)  - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:59 pm

very beautiful Anna Sad(o)):
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Mojo tapir, ratel, gaur and pronghorn custom painted by Ana :-)    Mojo tapir, ratel, gaur and pronghorn custom painted by Ana :-)  - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:01 pm

Thank you! cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Mojo tapir, ratel, gaur and pronghorn custom painted by Ana :-)    Mojo tapir, ratel, gaur and pronghorn custom painted by Ana :-)  - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 5:51 pm

It is being hard to control my excitment about the Mojo gaur! It is very nice to see im superiorly repainted by the original sculptress with the exclusive and limited version. bounce bounce bounce cheers cheers

PostSubject: Re: Mojo tapir, ratel, gaur and pronghorn custom painted by Ana :-)    Mojo tapir, ratel, gaur and pronghorn custom painted by Ana :-)  - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:34 pm

That is a great gaur sculpture. Your first gaur was very nice but I can see improvements in your technique in your second version... the anatomy is more refined.
Very nice work, I like them both.

Do you use airbrush when painting your models...or pastels and acrylics?
Back to top Go down
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/redelephant
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Mojo tapir, ratel, gaur and pronghorn custom painted by Ana :-)    Mojo tapir, ratel, gaur and pronghorn custom painted by Ana :-)  - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:48 pm

Wow Anna! They are soooooooooooooooo great! drunken drunken drunken !

----------
Yvette

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Mojo tapir, ratel, gaur and pronghorn custom painted by Ana :-)    Mojo tapir, ratel, gaur and pronghorn custom painted by Ana :-)  - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 9:13 pm

widukind wrote:
Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

cheers cheers queen queen drunken
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Mojo tapir, ratel, gaur and pronghorn custom painted by Ana :-)    Mojo tapir, ratel, gaur and pronghorn custom painted by Ana :-)  - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 9:21 pm

Fantastic couple cheers

Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Mojo tapir, ratel, gaur and pronghorn custom painted by Ana :-)    Mojo tapir, ratel, gaur and pronghorn custom painted by Ana :-)  - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 9:23 pm

Thank you friends for all the nice words :) cheers sunny

@elephas_maximus, thank you! I use pastels and acrylics most of the time. However airbrush is very handy when I paint base colors, especially for bigger group of animals so I use it sometimes too. :)

Back to top Go down
cattlecollector

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Mojo tapir, ratel, gaur and pronghorn custom painted by Ana :-)    Mojo tapir, ratel, gaur and pronghorn custom painted by Ana :-)  - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 10:23 pm

That is amazing! I am speechless! Shocked
I wish I had half the talent that you do!
Now you need to do a cow and a calf, although the guys might fight over them! Laughing

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it is going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming. (One of my favorite archery quotes)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mojo tapir, ratel, gaur and pronghorn custom painted by Ana :-)    Mojo tapir, ratel, gaur and pronghorn custom painted by Ana :-)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mojo tapir, ratel, gaur and pronghorn custom painted by Ana :-)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next