Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Paint left out on new schleich? Has this ever happed to you?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sapphire

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Paint left out on new schleich? Has this ever happed to you?    Sat 29 Dec 2012 - 17:02

I got some Schleich for Christmas and I just seen my frestian stallion is missing paint (it was never there in the first place) Its not from shipping since where I order they are still in the wrapping from when they came right from Schleich company. I never sized up the stallion because I was busy with my new collect A (I was mostly looking forward to them) I did see the marks on the ears but I passed that off as it got rubbed some how. But its not. I never rubbed them at all,since I got them they have been on the table and standing up,I never dropped them. The only reason I seen it today is because I bought a few outside in the snow to take some pictures and I was wiping the snow off the stallions feet and tail and seen it! It just really makes me mad Sad I love the stallion but I cant look at him the same way now that I have actually seen the paint missing (if that makes scene) I am going to email Schleich just to let them know. What do you guys think?

Here are some pictures. It looks worse in person :/

His tail
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

His cheek

His ears

Mad Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Thanks for the help!

Check out my website..link is down below! :)

Last edited by Sapphire on Sat 29 Dec 2012 - 17:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://whiterunstables.webs.com/
trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: Paint left out on new schleich? Has this ever happed to you?    Sat 29 Dec 2012 - 17:09

its not a mistake becuase my frisean stallion has that aswell
Back to top Go down
ReinbowSchleich

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Paint left out on new schleich? Has this ever happed to you?    Sat 29 Dec 2012 - 17:58

Amaretto (mine) looks like that too.
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Paint left out on new schleich? Has this ever happed to you?    Sat 29 Dec 2012 - 22:13

Mine has the thing on the tale, but the rest of the body is OK.

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Paint left out on new schleich? Has this ever happed to you?    Tue 1 Jan 2013 - 21:24

Hmm,that's strange. It looks so much like a mistake. Why would they make them like that? I have never seen a real Frisian like.

Back to top Go down
JackyLovertjex

Country/State : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Paint left out on new schleich? Has this ever happed to you?    Tue 1 Jan 2013 - 22:42

They did it on purpace; a friesian isn't always plain black. The tips of the manes and tail and toher parts of the horse's body are sunbleached in the summer. It's something really typical with black horses. They get browner in summer. :) For more info [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Paint left out on new schleich? Has this ever happed to you?    Tue 1 Jan 2013 - 23:41

Hmmm...the tips of the ears are ALWAY black on black and bay or sunbleached horses, in my experience , that is scratch

Mine is also brown on the tip of the tail, the cheeks, - and the INSIDE of the ears Very Happy

Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Paint left out on new schleich? Has this ever happed to you?    Mon 7 Jan 2013 - 2:00

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
They did it on purpace; a friesian isn't always plain black. The tips of the manes and tail and toher parts of the horse's body are sunbleached in the summer. It's something really typical with black horses. They get browner in summer. :) For more info [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I have always owned black horses,and I had a Frisian before. Most of the horses I know are black haha,and none of them have brown tips anywhere,its not typical at all. Especially not ears. Sometimes tails if the hair is dead but I only seen that once or twice and trimmed it. Not all black horses get sun bleached as well..its only ones that are out side 24/7 in a lot of sun and even then,some just don't. Mine are out 24/7 and only one of them got sun bleached before that he had brown on him and that was only one summer.
Thanks for the link though!

Back to top Go down
Rio

Country/State : South Wales, UK

PostSubject: Re: Paint left out on new schleich? Has this ever happed to you?    Mon 7 Jan 2013 - 22:54

Sunbleaced Wink

It's very rare that a black horse is all black. The ears may have been rubbed but his cheeks and tail are brown on every one I have seen.
Back to top Go down
http://welsh-tierpark.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paint left out on new schleich? Has this ever happed to you?    Today at 21:06

Back to top Go down

Paint left out on new schleich? Has this ever happed to you?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1