Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

My new additions. Horses and other animals!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: My new additions. Horses and other animals!   Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:55 pm

New collecta horses! cheers cheers

Mustang mare
[You must be
registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My new additions. Horses and other animals!   Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:58 pm

Nice newcomer, cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers but i think horses and other animals??

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: My new additions. Horses and other animals!   Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:59 pm

She is beautiful! congrats!
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: My new additions. Horses and other animals!   Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:34 am

Beautiful!! congratulations and lovely photos!
Back to top Go down
JonasV

PostSubject: Re: My new additions. Horses and other animals!   Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Nice newcomer, cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers but i think horses and other animals??

I have not added any photos, yet: DD!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: My new additions. Horses and other animals!   Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:08 pm

Nice again cheers cheers cheers

Country/State : United States, North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: My new additions. Horses and other animals!   Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:22 pm

Congrats! Beautiful horses!!! Razz

PostSubject: Re: My new additions. Horses and other animals!   Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My new additions. Horses and other animals!   Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:30 pm

Oh wow, they're beautiful! I think I like them more than the new Schleich-S horses Shocked Great job Very Happy

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
JonasV

PostSubject: Re: My new additions. Horses and other animals!   Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:30 pm

Thank You! I agree! They are gorgeous!
More:
cheers cheers
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
carlysulli

Country/State : United States, North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: My new additions. Horses and other animals!   Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:00 pm

Congrats again! I love them! cheers

PostSubject: Re: My new additions. Horses and other animals!   Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:32 pm

Thank you!! cheers cheers

(me too!) Embarassed Very Happy cheers

Back to top Go down
animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: My new additions. Horses and other animals!   Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:42 pm

Gorgeous figures! I might have to start collecting CollectA horses! Shocked Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
ReinbowSchleich

PostSubject: Re: My new additions. Horses and other animals!   Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:06 am

I want that hay feeder!
Back to top Go down
sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

PostSubject: Re: My new additions. Horses and other animals!   Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:23 am

We share a similar taste Laughing Your Collectas are really beautiful. Is that hay feeder from Bullyland? I absolutely need one Laughing
Back to top Go down
ReinbowSchleich

PostSubject: Re: My new additions. Horses and other animals!   Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
We share a similar taste Laughing Your Collectas are really beautiful. Is that hay feeder from Bullyland? I absolutely need one Laughing

I looked it up and it's the Bullyland Hay Rack :)
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: My new additions. Horses and other animals!   Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:20 pm

[quote="jonesee"]Thank You! I agree! They are gorgeous!
More:
cheers cheers
HOW MANY COST THAT MODEL IN SHOPS??
IS FROM bULLYLAND? scratch
cONGRATS cheers cheers

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: My new additions. Horses and other animals!   Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:00 pm

Congrats again cheers cheers cheers

PostSubject: Re: My new additions. Horses and other animals!   Today at 1:47 pm

Back to top Go down

My new additions. Horses and other animals!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1