Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection

Go down 
+14
She-Wolf
ulinuk
LeeAnn
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴
Ana
Kikimalou
Isabeau
Saarlooswolfhound
animalluvr6
Fisva
SUSANNE
dlfrogman
widukind
Tarunyada
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection Empty
PostSubject: Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection   Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 13:45

Hello there!

I really love the movie Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron, that was made by DreamWorks in 2002. The movie is quite unknown and because of that it's quite difficult to get Spirit stuff.

So here's my small collection of Spirit stuff:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
At the bottom left you see the DVD. Besides the DVD there's the PC game, 'Forever Free'. Next to it a small notebook with the CD on it. The three bigger horses (the American Paint on the left is Rain, the two Mustangs right from her are both Spirit) are from Hasbro. Above in the left is a toiletry. Next to it you see my Hasbro Wow Wee Canyon Playset. It's quite rare to find. Mine misses two figurinse: Rain and a rattlesnake. I bought it on a jumble sale last year for under 5 euros. You can find it on eBay now for almost 100 euros.

I also got this book, written by Mary Hogan:
I forgot to put it with my other stuff for the first photo xD

Yesterday I bought the next stuff on eBay and Marktplaats (Dutch marketplace on internet) (photos aren't mine):

Some tiny statues/figurines

A novel

4 Spirit Hasbro figurines
From left to right: Esperanza, Rain, Spirit, young Spirit

That's my Spirit collection, until now. I hope to get more stuff soon Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection   Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 13:53

Congrats cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
dlfrogman

Country/State : Idaho USA

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection   Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 13:53

You need the breyer ones :)
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection   Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 14:04

dlfrogman wrote:
You need the breyer ones :)

Yes I know, I really want them, but the only ones I can get are over $100 Shocked But I love them, especially the Traditional sized Spirit. It's so beautiful ^^

Back to top Go down
dlfrogman

Country/State : Idaho USA

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection   Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 14:08

well I will keep an eye out for you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection   Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 14:21

They are wonderful cheers
Such a lot of rare stuff, it is LIFE for a collector Sad(o)):

Thanks for sharing sunny

Fisva

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection   Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 14:35

This collection is gorgeous, I've seen the film so many times and I still love it! You are so lucky to have so many Spirits! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection   Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 15:39

Gorgeous collection! Good luck on adding more to your collection! Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection   Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 16:13

Congrats! When I was younger I had a birthday party themed around Spirit! I have a few little figures and stuff, maybe I will post them sometime. COngrats on all your Spirit stuff!
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection   Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 16:18

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Congrats! When I was younger I had a birthday party themed around Spirit! I have a few little figures and stuff, maybe I will post them sometime. COngrats on all your Spirit stuff!

Sweet, I'd love to see them Very Happy It's such a pity Spirit stuff is so hard to find! And thanks!

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection   Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013, 15:07

I got some of my newest additions!

The four Hasbro horses arrived last Thuesday, the small figurines arrived last Wednesday.

Small figurines from left to right: Little Creek, Spirit, Esperanza & young Spirit, Rain, Spirit, logo, Spirit, the Colonel, Spirit, the Eagle.
Hasbro figurines from left to right: young Spirit, Esperanza, Spirit, Rain
The smaller Spirit next to Rain is from the Hasbro Wow Wee playsets. It was already mine, I just put it there for size comparising. The two Hasbro Spirits and the Rain on the background were already mine.

The Spirit novel is still on its way; I hope to get it today/tomorrow. I also ordered a Little Creek figurine from the Hasbro series, together with some Rain-formed brushes. Hope to get it tomorrow!

Back to top Go down
Isabeau

Isabeau

Country/State : Gotham City

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection   Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013, 02:06

I loved Spirit when I was younger! cheers I played the PC game for hours Very Happy What a wonderful collection and congrats on the newcomers!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/48412602@N04/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection   Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013, 07:15

Very nice collection Sad(o)):

Since it is an animal toys collection with several brands, I moved the topic in the "General reviews and discussions" forum Wink
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection   Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013, 07:56

Great collection! I like this movie also Very Happy Very nice figures Julie cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection   Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 16:26

Thank you everyone and thanks for moving the topic, Christophe!

I think the small, stone figurines are from the brand Feves (France). Does anyone know this brand?

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection   Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 17:09

feves is not a brand, it is the name of this kind of item. They are actually hidden in cakes eaten for the Epiphany. Feves collectors are many in France.
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection   Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 18:57

Kikimalou wrote:
feves is not a brand, it is the name of this kind of item. They are actually hidden in cakes eaten for the Epiphany. Feves collectors are many in France.

Thank you very much for the information! It's quite interesting. Thanks Christophe!

Back to top Go down
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴

∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴

Country/State : Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection   Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 20:48

That's a beautiful collection! :)
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection   Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection EmptyMon 30 Sep 2013, 08:48

I do have some additions since the last time I replied here. Here is a new photo of my Spirit collection:

And since I made that photo, I have two new additions:
The Spirit Annual 2003 and a great Spirit coin set.

Last edited by Tarunyada on Mon 21 Oct 2013, 11:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection   Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection EmptyMon 30 Sep 2013, 11:46

Great new additions Applause 

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection   Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection EmptyMon 30 Sep 2013, 16:24

Congrats cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection   Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection EmptyTue 01 Oct 2013, 12:45

Congratulations, this is lovely collection!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
ulinuk

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection   Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection EmptyMon 30 Dec 2013, 20:35

Congrats! It is nice movie! Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
She-Wolf

She-Wolf

Country/State : Utah, USA

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection   Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection EmptyTue 04 Mar 2014, 00:16

OMG THEY ARE ALL AMAZING! I want all your Rain stuff!! XD

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection   Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection EmptyMon 10 Mar 2014, 10:40

Thanks for all the kind words! I haven't got any new stuff lately, but I do have some new additions since last time. Here they are:

- Annual 2003
- Sierra novel by Kathleen Duey
- VHS
- CD other version (including bonus track "Where Do I Go From Here")
- 4 promotional French postcards
- poseable Esperanza from Hasbro

I also got the coin set, but I can't find it at the moment. If you want any detailed photographs from any piece from my collection, just ask ^^

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection   Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection Empty

Back to top Go down

Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next