Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection   Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:19 pm

Like these little ones drunken 

Nice Spirit-collection!

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection   Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:47 pm

Congrats! Very Happy

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection   Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:14 pm

Congratulations!

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection   Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:07 pm

I love your collection!cheers  Spirit was my favourite horse,I love you  here in Spain I never saw that wonderful figures, so I buy schleich horses to play with Rain and Spirit  bounce bounce cheers 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Ladytilly

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection   Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:35 am

Your collection made me realise I'd never seen the film, so I've just been and watched it on Youtube...I'm still attempting to stop crying!! :)
Back to top Go down
AlienMantis

Country/State : Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection   Sun May 04, 2014 5:58 pm

Wonderful collection!

Could you please tell me the height of those figures?

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection   Tue May 13, 2014 12:49 pm

Thanks Jonas, LeeAnn, Andreas, Álvaro and AlienMantis!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Your collection made me realise I'd never seen the film, so I've just been and watched it on Youtube...I'm still attempting to stop crying!! :)

Ah it's such a beautiful movie (:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Could you please tell me the height of those figures?

They're at my other house at the moment, so I can't measure their exactly height, but the Hasbro horses with the 'real' manes/tails are a bit bigger than Schleich-S horses while the Hasbro WowWie horses are smaller than the Breyer Stablemates. If I'm back, I'll measure them for you!

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
AlienMantis

Country/State : Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection   Tue May 13, 2014 6:55 pm

Thank you cheers 
And I though, that Hasbro were a bit smaller than big Breyers, ups  Embarassed 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection   Today at 12:05 am

Back to top Go down

Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2