Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

new 2013 releases compared to previous of the same kind

Go down 
+26
Sumo
Tove
Haybale Farm
Kikimalou
WILLYBACOMAN
ken yeo
animalluvr6
ReinbowSchleich
Taos
sortepletter
SeanieP
JonasV
cattlecollector
krista
Saarlooswolfhound
Roger
Elros Alvar
trevok4
bojan
widukind
skysthelimit
Ana
Carola
scot(t)
alexmotoc
SUSANNE
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

new 2013 releases compared to previous of the same kind  Empty
PostSubject: new 2013 releases compared to previous of the same kind    new 2013 releases compared to previous of the same kind  EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 5:12 pm

Today I got two wonderful parcels.
One of them contained some of the new Schleich 2013 Very Happy
I always love to compare with earlier models, so here are some.

NB : Anybody who wants to contribute, is wellcome to bring more pictures of comparisons in this string, too Very Happy

Otter, squirrel and beaver all got a new Schleich relative :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The new otter is really nice...I still like the old one very much Wink

Same goes for the beavers :

The little flock of Schleich squirrels :

The new one has a very nice head, - bot oooohhh ! Do they really need to write a novel on the poor thing ? Crying or Very sad

A cute little baby sea lion

At long last the sealion became a parent. She has been waiting since 2007 Wink

I like the new seal very much

Isn`t she lovely ? drunken

HERE we see an advance in design cheers
But , well, the old ones were launched 13 years ago ...

The new ram is just fantastic, I think Very Happy

The only thing I can say against him is that he doesn`t have the same breed as his family, - well, but Shropshires don`t have horns, as far as I know study

Here with his older pals alien

New Nanny-goat and her kid

Hmmm, why must the baby have a bell on ? He will surly stay near his mom...but he already found a little friend ( Animal babies 04 and 05) with the same noicey thing on Laughing

Schleich has made a lot of goats over the years, here with the old ones...kid is from ´84, and goat from `94

alexmotoc

alexmotoc

Country/State : Romania

PostSubject: Re: new 2013 releases compared to previous of the same kind    new 2013 releases compared to previous of the same kind  EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 5:23 pm

excelent pictures! very useful! thanks a lot! Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)):
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: new 2013 releases compared to previous of the same kind    new 2013 releases compared to previous of the same kind  EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:05 pm

Great pictures and commentary Susanne!! Thank you!

I ordered the Otter recently. Your pictures have me greedily eyeing the Beaver, the Ram, and even the Squirrel now! The Beaver and Ram I was already very eagerly anticipating. But I like the Squirrel a lot more than I thought I would, looking at your pictures! Thank you for posting these!

Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: new 2013 releases compared to previous of the same kind    new 2013 releases compared to previous of the same kind  EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:08 pm

Those new ones are lovely. Especially the seals I love you I think.
Much fun to see how Schleich have evolved with their skills.
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: new 2013 releases compared to previous of the same kind    new 2013 releases compared to previous of the same kind  EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:08 pm

Oh, fantastic newcomers Susanne! That surely made my wishlist, especially in case of seal and sea lion baby! Also the ram is wonderful! bounce Otter is very very nice also Very Happy
Congratulations and thank You for very good pictures of the figures, very useful indeed cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: new 2013 releases compared to previous of the same kind    new 2013 releases compared to previous of the same kind  EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:10 pm

Congrats Susanne cheers
Could you pleeeease, if you find time, take a picture of that ram next to his Mojo cousin?

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: new 2013 releases compared to previous of the same kind    new 2013 releases compared to previous of the same kind  EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:48 pm

Great newcomers and a really phantastic idea Susanne cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: new 2013 releases compared to previous of the same kind    new 2013 releases compared to previous of the same kind  EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:54 pm

Beautiful presentation! Thank you, Susanne.
I like the ram and the white goat the most (they're still not available here!), I like details on their hooves. I almost bought the new Appaloosa stallion because of that.
I'm glad you also like the seals, I wasn't sure about them, but then I saw them in stores and they're good, baby seal has really nice delicate white pink colour. I like the beaver and the otter, but I wish they were bigger, is it just me or Schleich keeps making smaller figurines? (well, Shires are huge and well ugly, but the red bow on the Haflinger Mare's tail is the ugliest of them all)

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: new 2013 releases compared to previous of the same kind    new 2013 releases compared to previous of the same kind  EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:56 pm

Thankyou, friends !!! I am happy you like it cheers

skysthelimit wrote:

Could you pleeeease, if you find time, take a picture of that ram next to his Mojo cousin?

Wink

Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: new 2013 releases compared to previous of the same kind    new 2013 releases compared to previous of the same kind  EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:57 pm

What a lovely trio!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: new 2013 releases compared to previous of the same kind    new 2013 releases compared to previous of the same kind  EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:59 pm

Bojan wrote:

I..... baby seal has really nice delicate white pink colour.

Shocked Mine is white scratch

Bojan wrote:

......the red bow on the Haflinger Mare's tail is the ugliest of them all)

YES!!!! Suspect Suspect

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: new 2013 releases compared to previous of the same kind    new 2013 releases compared to previous of the same kind  EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:59 pm

ana wrote:
What a lovely trio!!! cheers

Aren`t they fantastic ? cheers

skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: new 2013 releases compared to previous of the same kind    new 2013 releases compared to previous of the same kind  EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:06 pm

Aaaah yes, very nice indeed, thank you very much cheers

trevok4

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: new 2013 releases compared to previous of the same kind    new 2013 releases compared to previous of the same kind  EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:24 pm

i ordered the chimps yesterday so i expet them to come by friday or satuday :)
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: new 2013 releases compared to previous of the same kind    new 2013 releases compared to previous of the same kind  EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 9:12 pm

Hmmm, why must the baby have a bell on ? He will surly stay near his mom...but he already found a little friend ( Animal babies 04 and 05) with the same noicey thing on Laughing

Did you have another little animal babie goat with bell to trade or sake, please. I love that model Cool I love you

That new animals are... affraid Are better thant I Think.. What a Face What a Face I can't waith to get them cheers

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: new 2013 releases compared to previous of the same kind    new 2013 releases compared to previous of the same kind  EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:25 pm

Álvaro/schleich wrote:

Did you have another little animal babie goat with bell to trade or sake, please. I love that model Cool I love you

I am afraid I don`t have an extra. But it is not very rare, I am sure you can find one Wink
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: new 2013 releases compared to previous of the same kind    new 2013 releases compared to previous of the same kind  EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:59 pm

Susanne, very nice pictures and it is exciting to see them compared with previous versions. Not intending to make you or someone feel bad about adding them to your collections. Your pictures only are a confirmation of the excessive children directed design the figures are taking. The seals look plushes, plushes are lovely but not realistic and that is what I collect. The ram is cutely interesting but there is something very weird, is it the neck? I don't like to say it, the toyish looking usually turn the figures pretty but the long necked goat, with pointed ears and silly nose is bizarre. affraidsanta The little mammals are interesting but surely not a reference for their kind. There are many figures to buy this year, if it was not it I would buy them for sure. However, I must say that the black bull, of your other topic, is a very interesting figure. :DThanks for your great presentation and congratulations for having them so early. flower queen

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: new 2013 releases compared to previous of the same kind    new 2013 releases compared to previous of the same kind  EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 12:37 am

Wow, your picture made me change my mind on a lot of them, I don't know how to resist a few of them now! In my opinion, a lot of them look nicer than the older ones, but the oldies still have more charm. And they look much better than in their "official" pictures, Thanks so much Susanne!
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: new 2013 releases compared to previous of the same kind    new 2013 releases compared to previous of the same kind  EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 9:47 am

Thankyou, Paige and Croger Very Happy

Roger, you do not make me feel bad. Laughing
I agree that Schleich ( and many others) makes them very sweet looking.
But if you collect Schleich, that is life Rolling Eyes

However, I can`t see what is wrong with the nose of the goat . They do have silly noses geek Laughing

Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: new 2013 releases compared to previous of the same kind    new 2013 releases compared to previous of the same kind  EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:04 am

I agree they are very cute. But in some cases, I mean in case of seal in particular, this is very natural! Aren't they ones of the cutest creatures on this world? I love you I love you I love you

Just look at those eyes drunken
Photo from Arkive

Very Happy

There is only very small problem with the seal pup, it comes from different mother, because pups of Common Seal are grey also scratch But some of the Harp seal (for example Safari one) will be happy to adopt this white cutie for sure bounce

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: new 2013 releases compared to previous of the same kind    new 2013 releases compared to previous of the same kind  EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:07 pm

Well, honestly, if I had much more room and a little more money, I would turn probably in a collector like Willy. I like all animal figures, nevertheless they are cute, toyish, realistic, fantasied, silly or perfect. All of them have something to tell, something to enjoy.
About the seal it is the traditional face close up, when we only see the face of an animal, some Schleich look decent, but now compare the same eyes in a full body picture, see also the size of the head, the cheecksbaby cheecks and the mouth, the Schleich wins in cuteness, but I like best a seal that is cute like a seal and not cute like a boxer. Those are not mistakes, those are little exercises of design to increase the commercial interest of a figure. The same goes for the pup, with so many information available, I don't believe it is a mistake, also they made a pup some time ago, it is again only because a white seal sells better. I have some children in my family and I don't like these kind of things to them, they are not idiots, they deserve really educational figures. Again, they are cute and lovely and whatever more someone wants, but it is not acceptable in a brand that says that is educational. That's the part that is hard to accept. First the penguins, now the seals. This is to loose the customer and it will never have my support although it is irrelevant to teh brand.
@Susanne, I mean the kid, isn't it a kid? scratch

krista

Country/State : finland

PostSubject: Re: new 2013 releases compared to previous of the same kind    new 2013 releases compared to previous of the same kind  EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:16 pm

Ohh, thanks for sharing, Susanne!

I think I'm on love with the new squirrel! Even though the pose is a bit boring. I was afraid that it would look weird, but it's really cute!
The beaver looks fine too.

And the seals are just adorable!<3

Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: new 2013 releases compared to previous of the same kind    new 2013 releases compared to previous of the same kind  EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:25 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Álvaro/schleich wrote:

I am afraid I don`t have an extra. But it is not very rare, I am sure you can find one Wink
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks you Susanne sunny

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
cattlecollector

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: new 2013 releases compared to previous of the same kind    new 2013 releases compared to previous of the same kind  EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:46 pm

I really want the ram. I agree about the new squirell, did they really have to put all of that on the tail. Also all of their squirells are always in the same position, and they are all red squirells. Lets see some black and gray squirells! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: new 2013 releases compared to previous of the same kind    new 2013 releases compared to previous of the same kind  EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:51 pm

Congratulations! Very very nice newcomers! cheers cheers cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new 2013 releases compared to previous of the same kind    new 2013 releases compared to previous of the same kind  Empty

Back to top Go down

new 2013 releases compared to previous of the same kind
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next