Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-))))

Go down 
+20
HKHollinstone
Tove
animalluvr6
donny ong
baltimore zoo
ken yeo
Numa
scot(t)
cattlecollector
Taos
Kikimalou
Kristie
Saarlooswolfhound
MartinH
skysthelimit
Ana
widukind
Roger
bojan
SUSANNE
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
t3rry

Country/State : Canada

The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-)))) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-))))   The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-)))) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:25 am

SUSANNE wrote:
donny ong wrote:
Congrats! Congrats!

Nice figure! But I don't like the ring on its muzzle.

The ring is neccesary, if the bull has to be handeled, - which i a good thing ( He is not going to suffer a cruel death in an arena).
I have known people who handle bulls, and even the most docile, hand-reared bull can turn enormously dangerous in split seconds. The only way is to hold the ring.

But it is not so bad. I have seen it done, it looks like it is not mor painfull than when people get a ring in the ear  scratch

I find it much worse that all cattle in EU must have these horrible, yellow plastic things in their ears   Sad
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

you will rarely find rings in bulls noses over here. I've seen all of one ring, in many years of being around cattle. Also we Have a yellow tag in one ear, and often green in the other ear.. so not much difference.

I got the chinese model -  it's much darker, but does not have the plastic mould lines that your bull has on it's face.

Seeway

Country/State : Taiwan

The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-)))) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-))))   The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-)))) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 5:21 am

Good model, good set up for the photos, too.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-))))   The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-)))) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 8:52 am

Thankyou, Seeway  Very Happy Very Happy 

citizen5

citizen5

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-))))   The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-)))) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 8:08 pm

Hello I am Spanish, from Málaga, Andalusia. Bullfights are a strong tradition in Spain, Portugal and southern France. (Also in many countries of America), although this is not debate. I am against, I love nature.

The Spanish fighting bulls never wear rings on the snout. They are raised in the wild, free in huge dehesas. They are not farm animals. They are very dangerous .No are domesticated. They are a brave race and defend their territory. Cowboys on horseback and armed with spears to defend themselves.
It is like raising lions to the Colosseum.

Figure from Schleich is very good but you should not wear the ring on the snout
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-))))   The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-)))) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 8:22 pm

citizen5 wrote:
Hello I am Spanish, from Málaga, Andalusia. Bullfights are a strong tradition in Spain, Portugal and southern France. (Also in many countries of America), although this is not debate. I am against, I love nature.

The Spanish fighting bulls never wear rings on the snout. They are raised in the wild, free in huge dehesas. They are not farm animals. They are very dangerous .No are domesticated. They are a brave race and defend their territory. Cowboys on horseback and armed with spears to defend themselves.
It is like raising lions to the Colosseum.

Figure from Schleich is very good but you should not wear the ring on the snout

Yes, you're right! I am Portuguese and I am used with bullfighting although, obviously, I also don't agree with this tradition and it won't ever be disputed on forum because here nobody agrees with it. Very Happy
We also call it here raça brava that means feral breed in English. It explains the strong and impressive body conformation of these animals.
I also don't remember seeing the ring here and it was definitively useless. I wished I could visit Málaga, it seems a city with several great places to visit, except la Plaza de Toros! Laughing

PostSubject: Re: The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-))))   The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-)))) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The magnificent black bull from Schleich 2013, - a small walk around :-))))
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3