Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My XX animal collection

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

My XX animal collection Empty
PostSubject: My XX animal collection   My XX animal collection EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:12 pm

First the lizards
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
others:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My XX animal collection   My XX animal collection EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:36 pm

Excelent pictures and very informative topic, Lance. Lizards have very nice and different poses, I like their looking. There is even a lady bug! Very Happy Thanks for presenting them in such a nice way! Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My XX animal collection   My XX animal collection EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 12:05 am

I LOVE those lizards cheers

Do you know anything about that brand ? It is not in the Toy animal wiki study

Wonderful to see a new brand Very Happy

weaselfan93

weaselfan93

PostSubject: My XX animal collection   My XX animal collection EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 12:51 am

Thank you Susanne and Roger! these lizards and animals all represent different species and are all labeled with the species name. i also noticed that they each have a small number at the bottum from 1-12. so there are 12 different lizards and i assume 12 snakes, frogs, and insects as well. i found these at a nature center by my town years ago. they are high quality too. Very Happy Cool
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My XX animal collection   My XX animal collection EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:12 pm

Thank you Lance, the are phantastic cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My XX animal collection   My XX animal collection EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:45 am

weaselfan93 wrote:
Thank you Susanne and Roger! these lizards and animals all represent different species and are all labeled with the species name. i also noticed that they each have a small number at the bottum from 1-12. so there are 12 different lizards and i assume 12 snakes, frogs, and insects as well. i found these at a nature center by my town years ago. they are high quality too. Very Happy Cool

That is interesting too! It is asking too much if you can share with us the numbers and species to complete this nice tread? scratch Maybe it can help us finding the remaining figures and to know some more about the brand. Very Happy Very Happy

weaselfan93

PostSubject: My XX animal collection   My XX animal collection EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:24 am

Roger and Andreas, i just recorded the numbers and species names of my XX animals. it was very hard to read the names of the insects so i will simplify a couple if you find the right name feel free to correct me. the lizard and snake names are correct.
First the lizards:
1 flat-tailed horned lizard (7th pictured above)
2 desert short-horned lizard (4th pictured)
3 desert iguana (1st pictured)
4 blue spiny lizard (9th pictured)
5 collared lizard (12th pictured)
6 zebra-tailed lizard (3rd pictured)
7 common iguana (2nd pictured)
8 leaf-toed gecko (8th pictured)
9 Arizona night lizard (10th pictured)
10 desert-grassland whiptail (5th pictured)
11 five-lined skink juvenile (6th pictured)
12 southern alligator lizard (11th pictured)

Snake:
9 Northern pine Snake

Insects:
B10 Leptinotarsa Decemlineata ???? (2nd pictured)
B11 Yellow spotted beetle ??? (1st pictured)
B12 Ladybug ??? (3rd pictured)

there were a few different series by this brand- lizards, insects, snakes, and i think there were frogs. i hope this information is helpful.
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My XX animal collection   My XX animal collection EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:36 pm

Thanks Lance, of course it is useful! Very Happy
As you surely suspect, I cannot confirm the names of the insects, I believe the ladybug is one of several species of the group, the Colorado potato beetle fits nicely, the only thing I can't find are the the 2 spots on wings and the other one I have no idea. But, knowing their names it has twice the interest for me. I hope to find some more information about them. Very Happy

Country/State : Pennsylvania, USA

PostSubject: Re: My XX animal collection   My XX animal collection EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 8:51 pm

I've posted this link for the snakes in the Wing Mau topic and in the other "XX" topic, but here it is again:

XX Snakes

Also, the XX Lizards (as previously posted in the "XX" topic):
XX Lizards

I'm not positive, but I think these are the XX Insects:
Insects
Back to top Go down
http://www.sphyrnaenterprises.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My XX animal collection   My XX animal collection Empty

Back to top Go down

My XX animal collection
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Modern companies :: Unclassified modern companies-
Jump to: