Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

AAA Zebra foal, Bullyland and Schleich rabbits from Susanne!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: AAA Zebra foal, Bullyland and Schleich rabbits from Susanne!   Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:43 pm

I'm a little confused on whether or not I'm posting this in the correct place on the forum. But anywhere....here goes. Feel free to move it if it is incorrect. :)

Susanne sent me the MOST wonderful package of animals!
First is my ever most wanted AAA Zebra foal!!!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Finally the smiling zebra is in my collection!

Here with his new friends!

Susanne also sent me some bunnies!

My most favorite of the group is this Bullyland fellow. He is quite the regal rabbit!

I think he knows how important he is.

Susanne, thank you so much for these wonderful animals! I am so very happy to have them! I love you

-KRistie

Last edited by Kristie on Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: AAA Zebra foal, Bullyland and Schleich rabbits from Susanne!   Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:46 pm

Lovely newcomers Kristie!!!! cheers Hurray for Susanne cheers Sad(o)):

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: AAA Zebra foal, Bullyland and Schleich rabbits from Susanne!   Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:58 pm

That foal scares me... scratch Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kristie

PostSubject: Re: AAA Zebra foal, Bullyland and Schleich rabbits from Susanne!   Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:01 pm

Thank you, Ana!

Fisva, don't be scared. He's just happy. Very Happy

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: AAA Zebra foal, Bullyland and Schleich rabbits from Susanne!   Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
He's just happy. Very Happy

-Kristie
Nope, he's just stoned Laughing
Congrats cheers

carlysulli

Country/State : United States, North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: AAA Zebra foal, Bullyland and Schleich rabbits from Susanne!   Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:02 pm

Aww they are so cute! Great job Susanne! Laughing

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: AAA Zebra foal, Bullyland and Schleich rabbits from Susanne!   Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:09 pm

Kristie, your pictures are very nice as always, it is only a shame that some from previous treads are desapearing. I am an enthusiast of them. Luckily I saved some to my pc. Very Happy
This is the place to show complete series or collections, the forum changed these last days and it is natural that some people is still confuse. confused Topics with additions of mixed brands have a section under general reviews and discussions that is called general additions. Very Happy
I'll move it to that section but first I want to know that you'll not loose track of it. Very Happy
I must say that I cannot stop laughing seeing that picture, I am sure you'll never find a zebra as funny as that one, perfect for Kristie, it is even funnier than the Papo camel. Laughing Laughing Hurray for Susanne, of course! queen

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: AAA Zebra foal, Bullyland and Schleich rabbits from Susanne!   Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:21 pm

That zebra foal is crazy. I like it.

Great find!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: AAA Zebra foal, Bullyland and Schleich rabbits from Susanne!   Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:39 pm

cheers cheers A dangerously smiling, stoned, crazy zebra foal affraid lol! lol!

Wonderful pictures, Kristie ! As always you make the models almost alive Very Happy

I am very happy you like them sunny

Kristie

PostSubject: Re: AAA Zebra foal, Bullyland and Schleich rabbits from Susanne!   Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:13 am

Thank you my friends! :)

Roger, I thought there was a section for "new additions", but I couldn't find it anywhere! Shocked But now I know where it is. thank you. :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: AAA Zebra foal, Bullyland and Schleich rabbits from Susanne!   Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:29 pm

Very nice newcomers Kristie !! And a new hurray for Susanne cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: AAA Zebra foal, Bullyland and Schleich rabbits from Susanne!   Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:50 pm

Nice additions cheers

The rabbit is excellent and the zebra is perfect to live with PAPO former dromedary Laughing

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: AAA Zebra foal, Bullyland and Schleich rabbits from Susanne!   Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:08 pm

Congrats! Your rabbits are beautiful and I love the zebra's funny face! Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
VASILIS

Country/State : GREECE

PostSubject: Re: AAA Zebra foal, Bullyland and Schleich rabbits from Susanne!   Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:15 pm

Kristie I am sending you the photo of the original zebra!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
krista

Country/State : finland

PostSubject: Re: AAA Zebra foal, Bullyland and Schleich rabbits from Susanne!   Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:39 pm

Ahh! I love that zebra! Congrats for finally getting him/her, Kristie! : ) Hurray for Susanne!

I love the other additions too. Especially the African buffalo!

Kristie

PostSubject: Re: AAA Zebra foal, Bullyland and Schleich rabbits from Susanne!   Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:02 pm

Thank you everyone!

Ha! Vasilis, I love the original zebra. :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

PostSubject: Re: AAA Zebra foal, Bullyland and Schleich rabbits from Susanne!   Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:47 am

The zebra is great - I love it's big grin Laughing Just looking at it makes one smile :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAA Zebra foal, Bullyland and Schleich rabbits from Susanne!   Today at 7:26 pm

Back to top Go down

AAA Zebra foal, Bullyland and Schleich rabbits from Susanne!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1