Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My new models of the last weeks

Go down 
+49
Caspian
DavidCaballos
75senta75
Anne from Norway
Benga
ghostme9
Bloodrayne
barracudacat
Tove
FluffySlipers
Shanti
Roger
Wilorvise
LittleLady
Night Elf
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
Maja-Maus
Saarlooswolfhound
Kikimalou
widukind
Damon
teardrop
Saien
sadie3112
ken yeo
schleich61
Dum_my
Tarunyada
HKHollinstone
Jesse254
JonasV
ulinuk
Arnaud
schleich515686
NightLioness
krista
Ana
Carola
scot(t)
Schleichfreund
Sartje
Tiermann
arafan
AlopexLagopus
Sumo
sortepletter
WILLYBACOMAN
animalluvr6
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Arnaud

Arnaud

Country/State : France

My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 8:48 pm

Very nice old models. I like the condor very much!
Back to top Go down
Sartje

Sartje

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 10:32 pm

great newcomers Very Happy

Schleich Count: 501
Papo Count: 20
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CreationsbySarieanne/
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 3:49 am

Great models! Congrats! sunny 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. I love you
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 6:43 am

Many special new ones  cheers 

Maja-Maus

Maja-Maus

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 4:14 pm

Arnaud wrote:
Very nice old models. I like the condor very much!

Thank you :) Yes the condor is the most beautiful bird of Schleich for me.
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 12:48 am

New models :)
My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 Adlerj10" />
I'm so proud to call this fantastic model my own Very Happy
My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 Boxer_15" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 Boxer_16" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 Dachsj10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 Hangeb10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 Huhn_w10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 Igel_j10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 Koalab10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 Lamm_710" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 Lawin_10" />
Here you can see the difference between the old coloured and the new coloured lioness :)
My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 Vergle10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 Maine_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 Poitou10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 Rothir10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 Rothir11" />
Got a second westie :)
My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 West_h10" />
Westie made in China (left) and made in Germany (right)
My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 West_h11" />

I hope you like my newcomers, I love them  I love you
Back to top Go down
Jesse254

Country/State : Texas

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 2:37 am

Congrats. I love the boxer. Most of the old dogs are pretty expensive.
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 3:07 am

Jesse254 wrote:
Congrats.  I love the boxer.  Most of the old dogs are pretty expensive.

You are right. The prices at Ebay are sometimes really high. But I got this boxer really cheap, I was lucky :)
But I think, I will not be so lucky when i think of the other old Schleich dogs, like poodles, basset, beagle...
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 9:05 am

So many wonderful additions, congrats! Love that pig!

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 11:32 am

Congratulations again  cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 5:04 pm

Oh wow, congrats on everything but especially that boxer!  Applause cheers 

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 5:22 pm

Great additions!! Congratulations! Love that boxer! cheers cheers 

Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 12:48 am

And again a few new models :)
My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 16308_10" />

My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 10003_10" />
Thanks to Yvette my friend for this two dogs Wink

My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 13289_10" />

My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 13290_10" />

My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 13717_10" />

My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 13720_10" />

My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 14335_10" />

My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 14369_10" />
the tiger is old, but I guess I forgot to take a photo of him  bounce 

My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 14387_10" />

My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 14455_10" />

My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 14632_10" />

My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 14649_10" />

My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 Tierki10" />
Now my kids collection is completed Very Happy

new models will follow the next weeks, for sure  Cool
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 8:27 am

Congratulations again!

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 12:31 pm

Awesome new ones! cheers Love these babies who're playing!

Big congratulations!

Back to top Go down
AlopexLagopus

AlopexLagopus

Country/State : italy

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 12:52 pm

Very nice newcomers! Very Happy

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 2:38 pm

Congrats! cheers

Great, you completed the babies set! Very Happy I still need the kitten and chimp.

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 7:01 pm

Fantastic additions! Especially having the kids collection complete, congrats! Applause cheers 

Schleichfreund

Schleichfreund

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 2:41 pm

Applause  Congratulations

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 12:27 am

Thanks to everyone :)

I got some new figures the last weeks :)
First I got a delivery from a friend from Germany:
My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 13017_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 13240_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 14606_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 16301_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 16323_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 16333_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 16334_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 16375_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 16376_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 16379_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 16386_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 16386_11" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 16707_10" />

I also got some Schleich stuff for good prices and sometimes they were presents :)
My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 14143_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 14184_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 14638_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 14639_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 14689_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 16384_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 16387_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 16393_10" />

Two Bullyland figures...
My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 62363_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 63365_10" />

And these great dogs I paid 2 Euro for each, I was so happy to get these beauties Very Happy
My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 16302_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 16303_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 16306_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 16312_10" />

I hope my collection will grow the next time, now only a few dogs are missing.
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 am

What a great additions you've got there! Very Happy There are some pretty nice oldies. Congratulations and good luck with getting the missing models! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Maja-Maus

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 12:41 am

Tarunyada wrote:
What a great additions you've got there! :DThere are some pretty nice oldies. Congratulations and good luck with getting the missing models! cheers

Thank you very much :)
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 1:14 am

Gorgeous dogs, congrats!

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 3:53 am

Awesome new ones! Like those good pics, I enjoyed!

Big congrats and thank you for showing sunny

Last edited by jonesee on Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 3:57 am

jonesee wrote:
Awesome new ones! Like those good pics, I enjoyed!

Bic congrats and thank you for showing sunny 

Thank you  cat 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

My new models of the last weeks
Page 7 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next