Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Asking your help to solve Photobucket problem

Share | 
 

 My new models of the last weeks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 22059

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:17 am

Many cats! Congratulations Swenja! Also many retired Schleich. Very Happy
I have that funny lynx with eyebrows but no tufts on mine sadly! Sad
The guy before the lion is also a jaguar, I'm saying it because you named the file leopard. cat
Your cats collections is getting big! Shocked flower

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile MY collection of FOXES! Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 31
Joined : 2012-08-11
Posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:25 am

@Roger wrote:
Many cats! Congratulations Swenja! Also many retired Schleich. Very Happy
I have that funny lynx with eyebrows but no tufts on mine sadly! Sad
The guy before the lion is also a jaguar, I'm saying it because you named the file leopard. cat
Your cats collections is getting big! Shocked flower

Thank you Roger. I hope my big cat collection will be completed this year :)
I always change jaguar and leopard, sorry.
I will make a picture of all big cats and cats the next weeks, because I found a new appartment together with my friend and his cat :)
This is a good moment to make pictures :)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 22059

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:55 am

@Maja-Maus wrote:
@Roger wrote:
Many cats! Congratulations Swenja! Also many retired Schleich. Very Happy
I have that funny lynx with eyebrows but no tufts on mine sadly! Sad
The guy before the lion is also a jaguar, I'm saying it because you named the file leopard. cat
Your cats collections is getting big! Shocked flower

Thank you Roger. I hope my big cat collection will be completed this year :)
I always change jaguar and leopard, sorry.
I will make a picture of all big cats and cats the next weeks, because I found a new appartment together with my friend and his cat :)
This is a good moment to make pictures :)

To make pictures and celebrate! Laughing
When you mean complete you mean all Schleich, I suppose. That is a hard task, I can't think in completing a collection. affraid
About jaguar and leopard is a traditional mistake, don't feel sorry, even Schleich mistaked them in their catalogue. Very Happy
It is like to see an alligator and call it crocodile. Well, that is not a big problem, though, never call rabbit to a crocodile even if his name is Roger!! Evil or Very Mad affraid albino Laughing

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile MY collection of FOXES! Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 31
Joined : 2012-08-11
Posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:06 am

@Roger wrote:
@Maja-Maus wrote:
@Roger wrote:
Many cats! Congratulations Swenja! Also many retired Schleich. Very Happy
I have that funny lynx with eyebrows but no tufts on mine sadly! Sad
The guy before the lion is also a jaguar, I'm saying it because you named the file leopard. cat
Your cats collections is getting big! Shocked flower

Thank you Roger. I hope my big cat collection will be completed this year :)
I always change jaguar and leopard, sorry.
I will make a picture of all big cats and cats the next weeks, because I found a new appartment together with my friend and his cat :)
This is a good moment to make pictures :)

To make pictures and celebrate! Laughing
When you mean complete you mean all Schleich, I suppose. That is a hard task, I can't think in completing a collection. affraid
About jaguar and leopard is a traditional mistake, don't feel sorry, even Schleich mistaked them in their catalogue. Very Happy
It is like to see an alligator and call it crocodile. Well, that is not a big problem, though, never call rabbit to a crocodile even if his name is Roger!! Evil or Very Mad affraid albino Laughing

Yes., complete all Schleich is really a hard task... at first I will try it with the big cats :) Then I will see, what will come, I need a lot of time and money to complete it...
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26668

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:51 am

Nice new kitties cheers cheers cheers cheers

_________________
sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

avatar

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands
Age : 55
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 5968

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:00 am

Congrats Swenja! So many in the kitty-section!
You are not the first, and probably not the last either to mix up the leopard and the jaguar.
Just some quick tips to recognise them from eachother(when the maker does make them correct):
The jaguar is a sturdier and bigger cat, after the tiger and lion, the biggest on no.3.
It has broad jaws, because it has big muscles in his head to crush the shells of turtles for example.
The tail is much shorter as on the leopard.
And the spots are different, the leopard has only rosettes, the jaguar has rosettes with spots in them. Wink cat
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 31
Joined : 2012-08-11
Posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:15 am

My newest models:
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
More are coming soon I love you
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 65
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 31080

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:32 am

CONGRATULATIONS ! Great newcommers cheers

_________________
flower SUSANNE   flower
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26668

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:03 am

Phantastic newcomers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

_________________
sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

avatar

Country/State : USA
Age : 21
Joined : 2012-06-16
Posts : 4478

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:06 pm

You have some great rarities there. Congrats!
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

avatar

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands
Age : 55
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 5968

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:24 pm

Congrats on so many newcomers! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 31
Joined : 2012-08-11
Posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:07 pm

Thanks to everyone :)
Can't wait until my big cat collection is completed and I will start with my dog collection I love you
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 31
Joined : 2012-08-11
Posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:57 pm

And again it's time for my new models Very Happy
[img][/img][img][/img][img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 65
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 31080

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:29 am

Great additions ! I can see that you have got most of the big ctas you were looking for cheers

That old lion with the lipstick is ever so cute and very hard to find drunken

CONGRATULATIONS flower

_________________
flower SUSANNE   flower
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26668

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:11 pm

Very lovely newcomers agin Maja cheers cheers cheers cheers

_________________
sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 31
Joined : 2012-08-11
Posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:31 pm

Thanks everyody :)
As you can see, I don't have much time to answer now, because I have the final exam of my apprenticeship next week, so I have to learn a lot Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 65
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 31080

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Wed May 01, 2013 12:04 am

Good luck with your exams !!!! study study study study Very Happy

_________________
flower SUSANNE   flower
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Maja-Maus

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 31
Joined : 2012-08-11
Posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Wed May 01, 2013 12:29 am

@SUSANNE wrote:
Good luck with your exams !!!! study study study study Very Happy

Thank you Susanne, I need much luck :)
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 31
Joined : 2012-08-11
Posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Wed May 01, 2013 12:37 am

[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

avatar

Country/State : USA
Age : 21
Joined : 2012-06-16
Posts : 4478

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Wed May 01, 2013 1:29 am

GREAT figures, you found some rare ones there. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 31
Joined : 2012-08-11
Posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Wed May 01, 2013 1:33 am

@Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
GREAT figures, you found some rare ones there. Very Happy

Thank you, and I'm sometimes very lucky, I got that West Highland Terrier for 1 Euro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 65
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 31080

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Wed May 01, 2013 9:01 am

WESTIE cheers And the panther cub from the book cheers

Lots of beauties, CONGRATULATIONS Sad(o)):

_________________
flower SUSANNE   flower
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
AlopexLagopus

avatar

Country/State : italy
Age : 41
Joined : 2013-04-26
Posts : 387

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Wed May 01, 2013 12:21 pm

Very nice. Now I see the little black panther is the same model of the little leopard, repainted. The good thing is that you still see the spots, as on the real panther bounce
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 22059

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Fri May 03, 2013 2:54 pm

A passerelle of cuteness! flower Congratulations Swenja and good luck with your exams! cheers study Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile MY collection of FOXES! Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 31
Joined : 2012-08-11
Posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:14 pm

Since my relocation some new models arrived:
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]

And I have to say, that the final exam didn't went so good :'(
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

avatar

Country/State : USA
Age : 21
Joined : 2012-06-16
Posts : 4478

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:11 am

Great new additions! I love every one of them. :)

_________________
-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  Wink )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26668

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:08 am

Nice newcomers again- congrats again!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers My favourite is the hamster cheers cheers cheers

_________________
sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 65
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 31080

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:10 am

CONGRATULATIONS, wonderful newcommers cheers

I especially LOVE all the rabbits rabbit rabbit rabbit Very Happy

_________________
flower SUSANNE   flower
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 22059

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:32 pm

Cute additions Swenja! flower
It is a shame that your exams were not as you expected but I am sure you'll be better next time. Very Happy Now you can enjoy all these cute friends. flower

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile MY collection of FOXES! Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 31
Joined : 2012-08-11
Posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:39 pm

New models arrived :)










Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26668

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:43 pm

Great newcomers cheerscheerscheers

_________________
sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 31
Joined : 2012-08-11
Posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:46 pm

@widukind wrote:
Great newcomers cheerscheerscheers

Thank you, you were so fast, I already uploaded them :)
Back to top Go down
arafan

avatar

Country/State : Brazil
Age : 18
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:59 pm

They looks great Very Happy 
This "Ameinsenbär" (what is the name in eglisch? ) looks awesome, I also want one, but can't finde on. Sad
Congratulations 

_________________
Bryan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 31
Joined : 2012-08-11
Posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:06 pm

@arafan wrote:
They looks great Very Happy 
This "Ameinsenbär" (what is the name in eglisch? ) looks awesome, I also want one, but can't finde on. Sad
Congratulations 

It`s an anteater and I love this model really much, I got it for free Very Happy

You should try it on Ebay or do you have something like "Ebay Kleinanzeigen"? You can find there sometimes really cheap models from Schleich or other brands :)
Back to top Go down
arafan

avatar

Country/State : Brazil
Age : 18
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:14 pm

@Maja-Maus wrote:
@arafan wrote:
They looks great Very Happy 
This "Ameinsenbär" (what is the name in eglisch? ) looks awesome, I also want one, but can't finde on. Sad
Congratulations 

It`s an anteater and I love this model really much, I got it for free Very Happy

You should try it on Ebay or do you have something like "Ebay Kleinanzeigen"? You can find there sometimes really cheap models from Schleich or other brands :)
For free, that's very cool, I hope Schleich makes an new for 2014 Very Happy 

Yes I have, but here the things are very expensive Sad But sometimes I can also can found very chep things Very Happy

_________________
Bryan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 31
Joined : 2012-08-11
Posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:21 pm

I forgot, new pictures of my whole collection :)

" />" />" />
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 22059

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:35 pm

This giant anteater, not being a masterpiece like the Safari version, is a figure that I also have and love a lot. Schleich touch worked nicely on that figure. Very Happy The cheetah doesn't looks a Schleich once the sculpting is nicer than the painting but generally a very good figure, maybe my 2nd favorite cheetah. cat Very Happy Congratulations for all these great figures. flower

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile MY collection of FOXES! Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26668

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:03 pm

Great pics of a great collection:cheers:cheerscheers

_________________
sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 65
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 31080

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:14 pm

Ohh, such a beautyful collection cheers

I love the models and the way they are displayed so clearly, - this cases are wonderfull !!!
They would be just perfect for my smaller models like Starlux, too Very Happy

_________________
flower SUSANNE   flower
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Maja-Maus

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 31
Joined : 2012-08-11
Posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:24 pm

@SUSANNE wrote:
Ohh, such a beautyful collection cheers

I love the models and the way they are displayed so clearly, - this cases are wonderfull !!!
They would be just perfect for my smaller models like Starlux, too Very Happy

I love this display too, but I think it's full now, my friend sends me on Monday rare new big cats :)
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 31
Joined : 2012-08-11
Posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:28 pm

A few new models...

" />

" />

" />
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26668

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:07 pm

Congrats cheers cheers 

_________________
sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 22059

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:47 pm

What are they, Swenja? They look nice, congratulations! cat

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile MY collection of FOXES! Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
arafan

avatar

Country/State : Brazil
Age : 18
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:54 pm

the leopard cubs are so cute,
congratulations from all of them cheers 

_________________
Bryan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 31
Joined : 2012-08-11
Posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:59 pm

@Roger wrote:
What are they, Swenja? They look nice, congratulations! cat

Thank you Roger, the leopard cubs and the Maine Coon is from Bullyland, the little dog is from Schleich.
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 31
Joined : 2012-08-11
Posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:01 pm

@arafan wrote:
the leopard cubs are so cute,
congratulations from all of them cheers 

Thank you, I think so too, I saw these little leopards and immediately fell in love with them I love you 
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 22059

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:46 pm

@Maja-Maus wrote:
@Roger wrote:
What are they, Swenja? They look nice, congratulations! cat

Thank you Roger, the leopard cubs and the Maine Coon is from Bullyland, the little dog is from Schleich.

Thanks Swenja, now I noticed that the name of the brand is also on file names. geek Very Happy They are very beautiful! Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile MY collection of FOXES! Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 31
Joined : 2012-08-11
Posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:57 pm

@Roger wrote:
@Maja-Maus wrote:
@Roger wrote:
What are they, Swenja? They look nice, congratulations! cat

Thank you Roger, the leopard cubs and the Maine Coon is from Bullyland, the little dog is from Schleich.

Thanks Swenja, now I noticed that the name of the brand is also on file names. geek:DThey are very beautiful! Very Happy

Thank you again, Roger :) yesterday i fell in love with Papo big bats, they are really amazing and I hope that I will have some really soon Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 53
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 14993

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:54 am

Nice newcomers Very Happy  The leopard cubs are beautiful !

_________________
Christophe
My topics on STS
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 31
Joined : 2012-08-11
Posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:02 am

My newcomers
a gift from Susanne, thank you my friend for that awesome and rare models Very Happy
" />
Bullyland Siam
" />
Bullyland micro cat

Bullyland micro panther

Bullyland micro tiger
" />
Bullyland micro tiger white
" />
Bullyland tiger white
" />
Schleich alpaka
" />
Schleich dogs
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
A trade with taos, thank you my friend
" />
Other animals from Schleich
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />

Only missing big cats:
- 14098 (is on the way)
- 14023-1 old colour still searching for it :)


Last edited by Maja-Maus on Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   

Back to top Go down
 
My new models of the last weeks
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
 Similar topics
-
» My new models of the last weeks
» Charging over knocked down, stunned models
» Space Hulk Terminators 11 models
» Camaro club "All makes and Models" show this Sunday
» New Focke -Wulf Ta 152 from Pacific Coast Models

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich :: Schleich additions-
Jump to: