Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My new models of the last weeks

Go down 
+49
Caspian
DavidCaballos
75senta75
Anne from Norway
Benga
ghostme9
Bloodrayne
barracudacat
Tove
FluffySlipers
Shanti
Roger
Wilorvise
LittleLady
Night Elf
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
Maja-Maus
Saarlooswolfhound
Kikimalou
widukind
Damon
teardrop
Saien
sadie3112
ken yeo
schleich61
Dum_my
Tarunyada
HKHollinstone
Jesse254
JonasV
ulinuk
Arnaud
schleich515686
NightLioness
krista
Ana
Carola
scot(t)
Schleichfreund
Sartje
Tiermann
arafan
AlopexLagopus
Sumo
sortepletter
WILLYBACOMAN
animalluvr6
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Maja-Maus

Maja-Maus

Country/State : Germany

My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 2:31 am

Roger wrote:
Congratulations Swenja, your collection has increased a lot during all htis time. Shocked
Is that Icelandic going to Denmark? scratch Very Happy

Thank you Roger, and I am proud of it.

That is no icelandic it is the foal 16752 and really rare. This one is really going to Denmark :)
But not to a person from this place here, it is a friend of me, who collects and already has almost all Schleich and is happy to get it. She helped me so much with my collection and really deserves to have this model in her collection. I don't want to collect those special horses so I am happy to get some Bayala elves for it :)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 2:43 am

Maja-Maus wrote:
Roger wrote:
Congratulations Swenja, your collection has increased a lot during all htis time. Shocked

That is no icelandic it is the foal 16752 and really rare. This one is really going to Denmark :)
But not to a person from this place here, it is a friend of me, who collects and already has almost all Schleich and is happy to get it. She helped me so much with my collection and really deserves to have this model in her collection. I don't want to collect those special horses so I am happy to get some Bayala elves for it :)

lol! Unless I guessed the country! Not bad once this world have more than two hundreds of countries. bom
So it is the Artists foal, that is a very nice gesture from you and kind people deserve gestures like these. cheers

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 2:51 am

Roger wrote:
Maja-Maus wrote:
Roger wrote:

lol! Unless I guessed the country! Not bad once this world have more than two hundreds of countries. bom
So it is the Artists foal, that is a very nice gesture from you and kind people deserve gestures like these. cheers

Well that's what friends are for cat bounce
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 8:21 am

Beautieful additions

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 12:43 pm

Lots of wonderful new models, - and such great photos cheers

I love those old hens and roosters ! They are "Real Schleich" to me, - and the warthog, and...yes, of course that foal !!! You certainly are a fantastic friend Applause

Laughing That purple Soyala-unicorn-bayala magazine foal !!! Poor little girl ! Who on earth thought of giving her that colour ? Shocked
Well, - her twin stands on my piano, - she is so ugly that I love her geek Laughing Very Happy

Maja-Maus

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 4:19 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Lots of wonderful new models, - and such great photos cheers

I love those old hens and roosters ! They are "Real Schleich" to me, - and the warthog, and...yes, of course that foal !!! You certainly are a fantastic friend Applause

Laughing That purple Soyala-unicorn-bayala magazine foal !!! Poor little girl ! Who on earth thought of giving her that colour ? Shocked
Well, - her twin stands on my piano, - she is so ugly that I love her geek Laughing Very Happy

You are totally right my friend, this foal is not very good. My favourite is the first one Amuti, he looks very nice :) And of course Safira.

Last edited by Maja-Maus on Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Some stuff I forgot   My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 12:43 am

Some figures I forgot to show to you last time, so I will do it now Wink

My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 13216_10" />

My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 13689_10" />

My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 13733_10" />

My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 13749_10" />

My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 13774_10" />

My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 42104_10" />

My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 66353_10" />
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 12:46 am

Wow, so many beauties from the last few batches... Big congrats and great figures!

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Maja-Maus

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 12:54 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Wow, so many beauties from the last few batches... Big congrats and great figures!

Thank you very much :)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 1:00 am

It is hard to see your last additions without thinking in Susanne! Laughing cat They're beautiful, specially the Siamese. Very Happy

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 1:02 am

Lovely acquisitions. Congrats

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 1:09 am

Roger wrote:
It is hard to see your last additions without thinking in Susanne! Laughing cat They're beautiful, specially the Siamese. Very Happy

Thniking in Susanne?
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 10:16 am

Lovely additions, congratulations!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 11:09 am

cheers cheers

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 11:32 am

Roger wrote:

Exactly !!!! That siamese from Bullyland is AWESOME cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 11:11 pm

Maja-Maus wrote:
Roger wrote:

Thniking in Susanne?

Bullyland, Siamese, Horses, all things that makes me think in Susanne, of course. Wink Though, when I see lions, tigers, leopards and cats like these I also think in you despite your collection is full of cat mutants now. Very Happy

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 5:13 pm

Roger wrote:
Maja-Maus wrote:
Roger wrote:

Thniking in Susanne?

Bullyland, Siamese, Horses, all things that makes me think in Susanne, of course. Wink Though, when I see lions, tigers, leopards and cats like these I also think in you despite your collection is full of cat mutants now. Very Happy

Ok, I have to say, this Siamese was a present, now I have 2 of them in difficult variations, it is really a beautiful model :)

Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 4:13 pm

Very nive additions !
all those horses are lovely Very Happy

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 5:03 pm

A few new models, which arrived, just before Maja became sick. So it is a month now, since my sweetie is gone, so now is the time to show them to you.
My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 13210-10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 13252_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 13626_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 13670_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 13714_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 13741_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 13750_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 13751_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 13758_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 13780_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 13790_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 42026_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 42027_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 42036_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 42047_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 63367_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 63672_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 70401_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 70404_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 70405_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 70409_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 82928_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 82953_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 Aaa_ge10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 Mcdona10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 Mcdona11" />
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 5:31 pm

Congratulations :)

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 5:45 pm

Nice that you're showing your new additions again. Very Happy Collecting is a very good distraction to several things of our lifes.
It is great to see big cats again, the AAA cheetah and McDonalds are not figures that we see all days. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 7:05 pm

Beautyful additions, - and good that you can begin to concentrate on your collection again Very Happy

Saien

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 8:29 pm

Amazing additions, congrats! cheers Applause

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 5:09 pm

I really try to concentrate on collecting again, it is not that easy. I got the first foal now and some other nice ones. i is hard to find the happiness again in my life without my little angel Sad

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 9:29 pm

Still congratz on the new figurs.
Stay strong and i will put a ''heart under your belt'''from the Netherlands.
Losing a loved one (because that's what it is) is never a good thing, stay strong !

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

My new models of the last weeks
Page 15 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next