Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My new models of the last weeks

Go down 
+49
Caspian
DavidCaballos
75senta75
Anne from Norway
Benga
ghostme9
Bloodrayne
barracudacat
Tove
FluffySlipers
Shanti
Roger
Wilorvise
LittleLady
Night Elf
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
Maja-Maus
Saarlooswolfhound
Kikimalou
widukind
Damon
teardrop
Saien
sadie3112
ken yeo
schleich61
Dum_my
Tarunyada
HKHollinstone
Jesse254
JonasV
ulinuk
Arnaud
schleich515686
NightLioness
krista
Ana
Carola
scot(t)
Schleichfreund
Sartje
Tiermann
arafan
AlopexLagopus
Sumo
sortepletter
WILLYBACOMAN
animalluvr6
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:11 am

Great new additions! I love every one of them. :)

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:08 am

Nice newcomers again- congrats again!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers My favourite is the hamster cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:10 am

CONGRATULATIONS, wonderful newcommers cheers

I especially LOVE all the rabbits rabbit rabbit rabbit Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 9:32 pm

Cute additions Swenja! flower
It is a shame that your exams were not as you expected but I am sure you'll be better next time. Very Happy Now you can enjoy all these cute friends. flower

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 8:39 pm

New models arrived :)

My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 %3Ca%20href=
My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 Schlei20
My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 Schlei21
My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 Schlei22
My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 Schlei23
My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 Schlei24
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 8:43 pm

Great newcomers cheerscheerscheers

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 8:46 pm

widukind wrote:
Great newcomers cheerscheerscheers

Thank you, you were so fast, I already uploaded them :)
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 8:59 pm

They looks great Very Happy My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 Icon_cheers
This "Ameinsenbär" (what is the name in eglisch? My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 Icon_scratch) looks awesome, I also want one, but can't finde on. Sad
Congratulations My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 Icon_cheersMy new models of the last weeks - Page 3 Icon_cheersMy new models of the last weeks - Page 3 Icon_cheers

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 9:06 pm

arafan wrote:
They looks great Very Happy My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 Icon_cheers
This "Ameinsenbär" (what is the name in eglisch? My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 Icon_scratch) looks awesome, I also want one, but can't finde on. Sad
Congratulations My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 Icon_cheersMy new models of the last weeks - Page 3 Icon_cheersMy new models of the last weeks - Page 3 Icon_cheers

It`s an anteater and I love this model really much, I got it for free Very Happy

You should try it on Ebay or do you have something like "Ebay Kleinanzeigen"? You can find there sometimes really cheap models from Schleich or other brands :)
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 9:14 pm

Maja-Maus wrote:
arafan wrote:

It`s an anteater and I love this model really much, I got it for free Very Happy

You should try it on Ebay or do you have something like "Ebay Kleinanzeigen"? You can find there sometimes really cheap models from Schleich or other brands :)
For free, that's very cool, I hope Schleich makes an new for 2014 Very Happy 

Yes I have, but here the things are very expensive Sad But sometimes I can also can found very chep things Very Happy

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 9:21 pm

I forgot, new pictures of my whole collection :)

My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 Gesamt10" />My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 Gesamt11" />My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 Gesamt12" />
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:35 pm

This giant anteater, not being a masterpiece like the Safari version, is a figure that I also have and love a lot. Schleich touch worked nicely on that figure. Very Happy The cheetah doesn't looks a Schleich once the sculpting is nicer than the painting but generally a very good figure, maybe my 2nd favorite cheetah. cat Very Happy Congratulations for all these great figures. flower

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 12:03 pm

Great pics of a great collection:cheers:cheerscheers

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 3:14 pm

Ohh, such a beautyful collection cheers

I love the models and the way they are displayed so clearly, - this cases are wonderfull !!!
They would be just perfect for my smaller models like Starlux, too Very Happy

Maja-Maus

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 7:24 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Ohh, such a beautyful collection cheers

I love the models and the way they are displayed so clearly, - this cases are wonderfull !!!
They would be just perfect for my smaller models like Starlux, too Very Happy

I love this display too, but I think it's full now, my friend sends me on Monday rare new big cats :)
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 7:28 pm

A few new models...

My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 Bullyl10" />

My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 Bullyl11" />

My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 Schlei10" />
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 8:07 pm

Congrats cheers cheers 

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 8:47 pm

What are they, Swenja? They look nice, congratulations! cat

arafan

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 8:54 pm

the leopard cubs are so cute,
congratulations from all of them cheers 

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 8:59 pm

Roger wrote:

Thank you Roger, the leopard cubs and the Maine Coon is from Bullyland, the little dog is from Schleich.
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 9:01 pm

arafan wrote:
the leopard cubs are so cute,
congratulations from all of them cheers 

Thank you, I think so too, I saw these little leopards and immediately fell in love with them I love you 
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 10:46 pm

Maja-Maus wrote:
Roger wrote:

Thank you Roger, the leopard cubs and the Maine Coon is from Bullyland, the little dog is from Schleich.

Thanks Swenja, now I noticed that the name of the brand is also on file names. geek Very Happy They are very beautiful! Very Happy

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 10:57 pm

Roger wrote:
Maja-Maus wrote:
Roger wrote:

Thanks Swenja, now I noticed that the name of the brand is also on file names. geek:DThey are very beautiful! Very Happy

Thank you again, Roger :) yesterday i fell in love with Papo big bats, they are really amazing and I hope that I will have some really soon Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 3:54 am

Nice newcomers Very Happy  The leopard cubs are beautiful !
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:02 am

My newcomers
a gift from Susanne, thank you my friend for that awesome and rare models Very Happy
My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 Bullyl14" />
Bullyland Siam
My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 Bullyl15" />
Bullyland micro cat
My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 Bullyl16
Bullyland micro panther
My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 Bullyl17
Bullyland micro tiger
My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 Bullyl18" />
Bullyland micro tiger white
My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 Bullyl19" />
Bullyland tiger white
My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 Bullyl20" />
Schleich alpaka
My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 Schlei23" />
Schleich dogs
My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 Schlei24" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 Schlei25" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 Schlei26" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 Schlei27" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 Schlei28" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 Schlei29" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 Schlei30" />
A trade with taos, thank you my friend
My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 Schlei31" />
Other animals from Schleich
My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 Schlei32" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 Schlei33" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 Schlei34" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 Schlei35" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 Schlei36" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 Schlei37" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 Schlei38" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 Schlei39" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 Schlei40" />

Only missing big cats:
- 14098 (is on the way)
- 14023-1 old colour still searching for it :)

Last edited by Maja-Maus on Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

My new models of the last weeks
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next