Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Asking your help to solve Photobucket problem.................. Very Happy Give your suggestion for the SUY of February :Click here Very Happy

Share | 
 

 My new models of the last weeks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 42
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 27071

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sun 21 Jul - 5:10

Very nice additions again cheers cheers cheers cheers 

_________________
sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 65
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 31313

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sun 21 Jul - 6:43

Lots of great news cheers 

I love the Bullyland micros SO much drunken 

_________________
sunny SUSANNE  sunny
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Saarlooswolfhound

avatar

Country/State : USA
Age : 21
Joined : 2012-06-15
Posts : 4497

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sun 21 Jul - 19:00

Splendid figures, you have some real gems there. Congrats!Very Happy 

_________________
-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  Wink )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 22345

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Wed 24 Jul - 17:53

Congratulations for your additions and for having so nice friends! Laughing
My favorite is the Siamese cat and the most unusual is the black tiger! Wink

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile MY collection of FOXES! Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
Tiermann

avatar

Country/State : Oregon, USA
Age : 51
Joined : 2012-01-03
Posts : 1033

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Wed 24 Jul - 22:09

Great additions! Congratulations on the wonderful finds.
Back to top Go down
http://schleich.animobil.info
Maja-Maus

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 32
Joined : 2012-08-11
Posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Fri 26 Jul - 15:34

@SUSANNE wrote:
Lots of great news cheers 

I love the Bullyland micros SO much drunken 

Yes, they are so sweet I love you 
I was searching for the American Shorthair from Bullyland but he was sold out Sad
Then I saw this micro cat and big cats and fell in love with tem :)

On Sunday I'm at a fleamarket, so cross your fingers that i will find something special Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 32
Joined : 2012-08-11
Posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Fri 26 Jul - 15:38

@Roger wrote:
Congratulations for your additions and for having so nice friends! Laughing
My favorite is the Siamese cat and the most unusual is the black tiger! Wink

Yes, the Siamese cat is very nice, now I'm only searching for the American Shorthair from Bullyland (and of course for old cats from Bullyland).
You mean with the black tiger the micro panther from Bullyland?
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 32
Joined : 2012-08-11
Posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Fri 26 Jul - 20:11

@SUSANNE wrote:
Ohh, such a beautyful collection cheers

I love the models and the way they are displayed so clearly, - this cases are wonderfull !!!
They would be just perfect for my smaller models like Starlux, too Very Happy

Susanne, I forgot to send you this link:
http://www.vitrine24.de/vitrinen-schichtholz-massiv/vitrine-sammelfiguren/v57-vitrine-figuren-teves-trucks-setzkasten/a-1175/

They send to Denmark too. It's really nice for smaller figures and a lot of them fit into it :)
And of course it's a good quality. You can buy them on Ebay too, but it's cheaper in their shop. About Christmas time I will buy two new displays for my pig cat rabbit elephant 
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 65
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 31313

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sat 27 Jul - 6:25

@Maja-Maus wrote:
@SUSANNE wrote:
Ohh, such a beautyful collection cheers

I love the models and the way they are displayed so clearly, - this cases are wonderfull !!!
They would be just perfect for my smaller models like Starlux, too Very Happy

Susanne, I forgot to send you this link:
http://www.vitrine24.de/vitrinen-schichtholz-massiv/vitrine-sammelfiguren/v57-vitrine-figuren-teves-trucks-setzkasten/a-1175/

They send to Denmark too. It's really nice for smaller figures and a lot of them fit into it :)
And of course it's a good quality. You can buy them on Ebay too, but it's cheaper in their shop. About Christmas time I will buy two new displays for my pig cat rabbit elephant 

Thankyou very, very much cheers 

_________________
sunny SUSANNE  sunny
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 22345

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Fri 2 Aug - 19:12

@Maja-Maus wrote:
@Roger wrote:
Congratulations for your additions and for having so nice friends! Laughing
My favorite is the Siamese cat and the most unusual is the black tiger! Wink

Yes, the Siamese cat is very nice, now I'm only searching for the American Shorthair from Bullyland (and of course for old cats from Bullyland).
You mean with the black tiger the micro panther from Bullyland?

Yes, if it is a black panther, the further figure is an orange panther with strips! Laughing
They share shape, isn't it? Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile MY collection of FOXES! Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 32
Joined : 2012-08-11
Posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sat 3 Aug - 15:53

@Roger wrote:
@Maja-Maus wrote:
@Roger wrote:
Congratulations for your additions and for having so nice friends! Laughing
My favorite is the Siamese cat and the most unusual is the black tiger! Wink

Yes, the Siamese cat is very nice, now I'm only searching for the American Shorthair from Bullyland (and of course for old cats from Bullyland).
You mean with the black tiger the micro panther from Bullyland?

Yes, if it is a black panther, the further figure is an orange panther with strips! Laughing
They share shape, isn't it? Very Happy

Yes, they all share the same shape, but there are still beautiful :)

If you want some of them, I can look for you in the toy shop Roger :) I'm sure, I would find some tigers or panther.
So just tell me cat 
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 32
Joined : 2012-08-11
Posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sat 3 Aug - 16:27

@SUSANNE wrote:
@Maja-Maus wrote:
@SUSANNE wrote:
Ohh, such a beautyful collection cheers

I love the models and the way they are displayed so clearly, - this cases are wonderfull !!!
They would be just perfect for my smaller models like Starlux, too Very Happy

Susanne, I forgot to send you this link:
http://www.vitrine24.de/vitrinen-schichtholz-massiv/vitrine-sammelfiguren/v57-vitrine-figuren-teves-trucks-setzkasten/a-1175/

They send to Denmark too. It's really nice for smaller figures and a lot of them fit into it :)
And of course it's a good quality. You can buy them on Ebay too, but it's cheaper in their shop. About Christmas time I will buy two new displays for my pig cat rabbit elephant 

Thankyou very, very much cheers 

If you ever order someone, I would love to see your models in that display cheers 
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 22345

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sat 3 Aug - 16:54

@Maja-Maus wrote:
@Roger wrote:
@Maja-Maus wrote:
@Roger wrote:
Congratulations for your additions and for having so nice friends! Laughing
My favorite is the Siamese cat and the most unusual is the black tiger! Wink

Yes, the Siamese cat is very nice, now I'm only searching for the American Shorthair from Bullyland (and of course for old cats from Bullyland).
You mean with the black tiger the micro panther from Bullyland?

Yes, if it is a black panther, the further figure is an orange panther with strips! Laughing
They share shape, isn't it? Very Happy

Yes, they all share the same shape, but there are still beautiful :)

If you want some of them, I can look for you in the toy shop Roger :)I'm sure, I would find some tigers or panther.
So just tell me cat 

flower That is a very kind offer from you. Actually I don't collect them and I think there is not a fox in micro Bullyland figures. If they have a fox I want it for sure! Very Happy Thanks again for being so kind! Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile MY collection of FOXES! Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 32
Joined : 2012-08-11
Posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sat 3 Aug - 16:59

@Roger wrote:
@Maja-Maus wrote:
@Roger wrote:
@Maja-Maus wrote:
@Roger wrote:
Congratulations for your additions and for having so nice friends! Laughing
My favorite is the Siamese cat and the most unusual is the black tiger! Wink

Yes, the Siamese cat is very nice, now I'm only searching for the American Shorthair from Bullyland (and of course for old cats from Bullyland).
You mean with the black tiger the micro panther from Bullyland?

Yes, if it is a black panther, the further figure is an orange panther with strips! Laughing
They share shape, isn't it? Very Happy

Yes, they all share the same shape, but there are still beautiful :)

If you want some of them, I can look for you in the toy shop Roger :)I'm sure, I would find some tigers or panther.
So just tell me cat 

flower That is a very kind offer from you. Actually I don't collect them and I think there is not a fox in micro Bullyland figures. If they have a fox I want it for sure! :DThanks again for being so kind! Very Happy

No problem Roger :) I will have my eyes open for foxes Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 32
Joined : 2012-08-11
Posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sat 3 Aug - 17:49

Puh, next time, there will be so many new models, taking photos will take much time Cool 
My favourite will be the Cocker Spaniel from Schleich (my favourite dog of all!!!)
and many other retired Schleich.
My collection becomes bigger and bigger, I don't know where to place it bounce
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 22345

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sat 3 Aug - 19:37

Ha, that is collector's life! Thanks again for your offer with foxes, I collect all foxes except fox terriers! Laughing

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile MY collection of FOXES! Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 32
Joined : 2012-08-11
Posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sat 3 Aug - 19:39

@Roger wrote:
Ha, that is collector's life! Thanks again for your offer with foxes, I collect all foxes except fox terriers! Laughing

I know Roger, you and your foxes (without fox terriers) Very Happy 
It's like me and my cats and big cats :)
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 32
Joined : 2012-08-11
Posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sat 10 Aug - 17:16

Yeeeaaaahhh, new models Shocked 

" />

" />

" />

Fleamarket found :)Now my ziraffe is not alone anymore...
" />

" />

" />

" />


Lots of new models will follow next time, I didn't have to to take pictures of them yet Cool 
" />

" />

" />

" />

And of course my new tiger family:
" />

14098
" />

14093 (altough I already had one)
" />

14097 I had the one made in Germany, it looks different, so I think both will stay with me :)
" />

14097 made in Germany to compare with the one made in China
" />
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 42
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 27071

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sun 11 Aug - 5:25

Congratulations, many nice newcomers cheers cheers cheers 

_________________
sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Sartje

avatar

Country/State : Nederland
Age : 29
Joined : 2011-10-23
Posts : 207

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sun 11 Aug - 10:12

Nice figures Very Happy 

_________________
Sarieanne.


Schleich Count: 501
Papo Count: 20
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CreationsbySarieanne/
animalluvr6

avatar

Country/State : United States, Arizona
Age : 20
Joined : 2012-02-21
Posts : 1735

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sun 11 Aug - 10:35

Congrats! They're beautiful newcomers, especially those tigers! Very Happy

_________________
Kelsey  I love you

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
Schleichfreund

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 53
Joined : 2012-08-04
Posts : 149

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Mon 12 Aug - 3:38

nice, Maja Maus:!(o)): 

_________________
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

avatar

Country/State : USA
Age : 49
Joined : 2012-03-02
Posts : 3000

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Tue 13 Aug - 13:27

I love that Cocker Spaniel. Great find!
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 32
Joined : 2012-08-11
Posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sat 24 Aug - 14:50

Thanks everybody sunny more newcomers now cheers 

" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
Back to top Go down
arafan

avatar

Country/State : Brazil
Age : 18
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 2100

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sat 24 Aug - 15:08

Very nice newcomers! Congratulations cheers Very Happy

_________________
Bryan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 42
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 27071

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sat 24 Aug - 16:45

cheers cheers cheers cheers 

_________________
sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

avatar

Country/State : USA
Age : 21
Joined : 2012-06-15
Posts : 4497

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sun 25 Aug - 0:12

nice additions. Very Happy 

_________________
-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  Wink )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 32
Joined : 2012-08-11
Posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sat 7 Sep - 17:57

Some older models, I just didn't have the time to take photos of them Embarassed 

" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
[img][url=http://www<img src=[/img]" />
.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=327&u=17722014][/url]" />
" />

Does anybody know, from which brand this little cat is? Somebody sold it as a Bullyland, but I don't think, that it is one...
" />
" />
Back to top Go down
Tiermann

avatar

Country/State : Oregon, USA
Age : 51
Joined : 2012-01-03
Posts : 1033

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sat 7 Sep - 21:39

Congratulations on the great new adds. That puppy with the ball is one of my favorite figures of all time.
Back to top Go down
http://schleich.animobil.info
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 65
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 31313

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sun 8 Sep - 2:40

WOW! Your collection is growing fast ! cheers 

Lots of beautyful models !!!Applause 

The cat does indeed look like Bullyland in style and material, but I never saw that model.
She could look a bit like Minka , the Chartreux-cat, but the pose of the legs are different.
Still a very lovely cat model, no matter the brand cat Very Happy 

_________________
sunny SUSANNE  sunny
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
AlopexLagopus

avatar

Country/State : italy
Age : 41
Joined : 2013-04-26
Posts : 387

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sun 8 Sep - 7:05

Ooohhhh beautifull newcomrs! How many cats! bounce 

_________________
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 42
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 27071

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sun 8 Sep - 11:56

Nice oldcomers too:cheers: cheers cheers cheers 

_________________
sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 32
Joined : 2012-08-11
Posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Thu 12 Sep - 11:20

@SUSANNE wrote:
WOW! Your collection is growing fast ! cheers 

Lots of beautyful models !!!Applause 

The cat does indeed look like Bullyland in style and material, but I never saw that model.
She could look a bit like Minka , the Chartreux-cat, but the pose of the legs are different.
Still a very lovely cat model, no matter the brand cat Very Happy 
Yes, you are right Susanne, the cat is really lovely. I sent photos of her to Bullyland, and the said, that is no model from them.
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 32
Joined : 2012-08-11
Posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sat 5 Oct - 18:51

Well I had not so much time the last weeks, but now is the time to introduce my latest newcomers Cool 
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
Somebody cut off her tail :(But I still like her
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />

First I thought, that i didn't want the McDonalds tiger, but somehow i really like them because they look really nice...although I don't collect them normally :)
" />
" />
" />
The following animals are some of my favourites :) I have them for a longer time, and i never had the time to make photos of them. i got them from a friend, who sold them for 2€ for each one Shocked I just had to take them :Dsometimes you need just a little bit luck...In Germany we call that a "Schnäppchen" xD
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : United States
Joined : 2013-01-20
Posts : 10288

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sat 5 Oct - 19:18

Great newcomers! That's surely an amazing deal on those Schleich figures! Wish I could find them for that price! affraid Congrats! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Maja-Maus

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 32
Joined : 2012-08-11
Posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sat 5 Oct - 19:26

Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
Great newcomers! That's surely an amazing deal on those Schleich figures! Wish I could find them for that price! :affraid:Congrats! cheerscheers
Thank you very much :) I guess i will never be as lucky as that day.
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : United States
Joined : 2013-01-20
Posts : 10288

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sat 5 Oct - 19:50

You're welcome! sunny
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 65
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 31313

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sun 6 Oct - 2:50

WOW! They are beautyful ! Congratulations, Svenja Applause 

That first, black cat, what brand is it ? Is it Bully ? bounce bounce 

_________________
sunny SUSANNE  sunny
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
arafan

avatar

Country/State : Brazil
Age : 18
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 2100

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sun 6 Oct - 5:31

Beautiful newcomers! cheers
Congratulations! Smile sunny 
I love your Schnäppchen.  Laughing

_________________
Bryan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 42
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 27071

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sun 6 Oct - 5:59

A lot of beautieful newcomers!! Congrats:cheers: cheers cheers 

_________________
sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 32
Joined : 2012-08-11
Posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sun 6 Oct - 8:35

Thanks everyone :)
@Susanne: yes, you are right, this is a Bullyland cat. I've never seen this model before and I'm really glad to have it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

avatar

Country/State : USA
Age : 21
Joined : 2012-06-15
Posts : 4497

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sun 6 Oct - 10:51

Wow, so many great new additions! Big congratulations on your deal and you good luck!Very Happy 

_________________
-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  Wink )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 32
Joined : 2012-08-11
Posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sat 2 Nov - 20:22

New models cheers 
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />" />

The space for my figures is getting rare during the last weeks, I have to find new space for my babys bounce
Back to top Go down
Carola

avatar

Country/State : Denmark
Age : 31
Joined : 2012-12-13
Posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sun 3 Nov - 3:36

Wow, so many great oldies affraid They are all very neat. And the one with the tiny kittens and the bucket is just heartmelting I love you 

_________________
~ Portfolio & Online Comic ~
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 42
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 27071

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sun 3 Nov - 7:12

Congratulations again Maja cheers cheers cheers cheers 

_________________
sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Ana

avatar

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 30
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9703

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sun 3 Nov - 9:45

Very nice newcomers! And so many! Congratulations! cheers

_________________
Anna
Horse and Bird
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Maja-Maus

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 32
Joined : 2012-08-11
Posts : 690

PostSubject: Some really old newcomers   Sat 23 Nov - 15:41

May I introduce:
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
" />

My birds of prey collection at the moment:
" />
Back to top Go down
krista

avatar

Country/State : finland
Age : 32
Joined : 2011-11-24
Posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sat 23 Nov - 17:10

Wow, so many rare models! :O
Great collection and congrats, Maja!<3

_________________
Krista || zombiebambiraptor.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://zombiebambiraptor.blogspot.com/
arafan

avatar

Country/State : Brazil
Age : 18
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 2100

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sat 23 Nov - 17:12

Great newcomers!
Congratulations! cheers

_________________
Bryan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 32
Joined : 2012-08-11
Posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   Sat 23 Nov - 17:13

@krista wrote:
Wow, so many rare models! :O
Great collection and congrats, Maja!<3
Thank you very much :) i really love those birds of prey, they are so beautiful I love you 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   

Back to top Go down
 
My new models of the last weeks
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
 Similar topics
-
» My new models of the last weeks
» Charging over knocked down, stunned models
» Space Hulk Terminators 11 models
» Camaro club "All makes and Models" show this Sunday
» New Focke -Wulf Ta 152 from Pacific Coast Models

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich :: Schleich additions-
Jump to: