Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My new models of the last weeks

Go down 
+49
Caspian
DavidCaballos
75senta75
Anne from Norway
Benga
ghostme9
Bloodrayne
barracudacat
Tove
FluffySlipers
Shanti
Roger
Wilorvise
LittleLady
Night Elf
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
Maja-Maus
Saarlooswolfhound
Kikimalou
widukind
Damon
teardrop
Saien
sadie3112
ken yeo
schleich61
Dum_my
Tarunyada
HKHollinstone
Jesse254
JonasV
ulinuk
Arnaud
schleich515686
NightLioness
krista
Ana
Carola
scot(t)
Schleichfreund
Sartje
Tiermann
arafan
AlopexLagopus
Sumo
sortepletter
WILLYBACOMAN
animalluvr6
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 11:10 am

Very nice additions again cheers cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:43 pm

Lots of great news cheers 

I love the Bullyland micros SO much drunken 

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 1:00 am

Splendid figures, you have some real gems there. Congrats!Very Happy 

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:53 pm

Congratulations for your additions and for having so nice friends! Laughing
My favorite is the Siamese cat and the most unusual is the black tiger! Wink

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 4:09 am

Great additions! Congratulations on the wonderful finds.

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
Maja-Maus

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:34 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Lots of great news cheers 

I love the Bullyland micros SO much drunken 

Yes, they are so sweet I love you 
I was searching for the American Shorthair from Bullyland but he was sold out Sad
Then I saw this micro cat and big cats and fell in love with tem :)

On Sunday I'm at a fleamarket, so cross your fingers that i will find something special Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:38 pm

Roger wrote:

Yes, the Siamese cat is very nice, now I'm only searching for the American Shorthair from Bullyland (and of course for old cats from Bullyland).
You mean with the black tiger the micro panther from Bullyland?
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 2:11 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Ohh, such a beautyful collection cheers

I love the models and the way they are displayed so clearly, - this cases are wonderfull !!!
They would be just perfect for my smaller models like Starlux, too Very Happy

Susanne, I forgot to send you this link:
http://www.vitrine24.de/vitrinen-schichtholz-massiv/vitrine-sammelfiguren/v57-vitrine-figuren-teves-trucks-setzkasten/a-1175/

They send to Denmark too. It's really nice for smaller figures and a lot of them fit into it :)
And of course it's a good quality. You can buy them on Ebay too, but it's cheaper in their shop. About Christmas time I will buy two new displays for my pig cat rabbit elephant 
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 12:25 pm

Maja-Maus wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

I love the models and the way they are displayed so clearly, - this cases are wonderfull !!!

http://www.vitrine24.de/vitrinen-schichtholz-massiv/vitrine-sammelfiguren/v57-vitrine-figuren-teves-trucks-setzkasten/a-1175/

They send to Denmark too. It's really nice for smaller figures and a lot of them fit into it :)
And of course it's a good quality. You can buy them on Ebay too, but it's cheaper in their shop. About Christmas time I will buy two new displays for my pig cat rabbit elephant 

Thankyou very, very much cheers 

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 1:12 am

Maja-Maus wrote:
Roger wrote:

Yes, the Siamese cat is very nice, now I'm only searching for the American Shorthair from Bullyland (and of course for old cats from Bullyland).

Yes, if it is a black panther, the further figure is an orange panther with strips! Laughing
They share shape, isn't it? Very Happy

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:53 pm

Roger wrote:
Maja-Maus wrote:
Roger wrote:

Yes, if it is a black panther, the further figure is an orange panther with strips! Laughing

Yes, they all share the same shape, but there are still beautiful :)

If you want some of them, I can look for you in the toy shop Roger :) I'm sure, I would find some tigers or panther.
So just tell me cat 
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 10:27 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Maja-Maus wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

Thankyou very, very much cheers 

If you ever order someone, I would love to see your models in that display cheers 
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 10:54 pm

Maja-Maus wrote:
Roger wrote:
Maja-Maus wrote:
Roger wrote:

If you want some of them, I can look for you in the toy shop Roger :)I'm sure, I would find some tigers or panther.
So just tell me cat 

flower That is a very kind offer from you. Actually I don't collect them and I think there is not a fox in micro Bullyland figures. If they have a fox I want it for sure! Very Happy Thanks again for being so kind! Very Happy

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 10:59 pm

Roger wrote:
Maja-Maus wrote:
Roger wrote:
Maja-Maus wrote:
Roger wrote:

If you want some of them, I can look for you in the toy shop Roger :)I'm sure, I would find some tigers or panther.
So just tell me cat 

flower That is a very kind offer from you. Actually I don't collect them and I think there is not a fox in micro Bullyland figures. If they have a fox I want it for sure! :DThanks again for being so kind! Very Happy

No problem Roger :) I will have my eyes open for foxes Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 11:49 pm

Puh, next time, there will be so many new models, taking photos will take much time Cool 
My favourite will be the Cocker Spaniel from Schleich (my favourite dog of all!!!)
and many other retired Schleich.
My collection becomes bigger and bigger, I don't know where to place it bounce
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:37 am

Ha, that is collector's life! Thanks again for your offer with foxes, I collect all foxes except fox terriers! Laughing

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:39 am

Roger wrote:
Ha, that is collector's life! Thanks again for your offer with foxes, I collect all foxes except fox terriers! Laughing

I know Roger, you and your foxes (without fox terriers) Very Happy 
It's like me and my cats and big cats :)
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 11:16 pm

Yeeeaaaahhh, new models Shocked 

My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 Braunb10" />

My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 Cocker11" />

My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 Entenk10" />

Fleamarket found :)Now my ziraffe is not alone anymore...
My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 Giraff10" />

My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 Groaye10" />

My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 Huhn_b10" />

My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 Kaninc10" />

Lots of new models will follow next time, I didn't have to to take pictures of them yet Cool 
My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 Mops_r12" />

My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 Schwar10" />

My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 Steinb10" />

My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 Wilden10" />

And of course my new tiger family:
My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 Tiger_10" />

My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 Tigeri10" />

14093 (altough I already had one)
My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 Tigerj10" />

14097 I had the one made in Germany, it looks different, so I think both will stay with me :)
My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 Tiger_11" />

14097 made in Germany to compare with the one made in China
My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 Tiger_12" />
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 11:25 am

Congratulations, many nice newcomers cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Sartje

Sartje

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 4:12 pm

Nice figures Very Happy 

Schleich Count: 501
Papo Count: 20
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CreationsbySarieanne/
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 4:35 pm

Congrats! They're beautiful newcomers, especially those tigers! Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
Schleichfreund

Schleichfreund

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 9:38 am

nice, Maja Maus:!(o)): 

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 7:27 pm

I love that Cocker Spaniel. Great find!
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 8:50 pm

Thanks everybody sunny more newcomers now cheers 

My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 Asiati10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 Berner10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 Berner11" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 Bernha10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 Dalmat10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 Deutsc10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 Eisbar10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 Eselfo10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 Grizzl10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 Hahn_b10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 Hahn_b11" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 Hamste10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 Hofhun10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 Kaninc11" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 Meersc10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 Mops_h10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 Papo_g10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 Schnee10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 Schwar11" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 Widder10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 Wolf_h10" />
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 9:08 pm

Very nice newcomers! Congratulations cheers Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

My new models of the last weeks
Page 4 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next