Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Merten animals in my zoo

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

The Merten animals in my zoo Empty
PostSubject: The Merten animals in my zoo   The Merten animals in my zoo EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 8:56 pm

I got on my birthday this old elephant from my brother. He is marked with Germany and the material is Masse? or a kind of hart plastic. He sounds hollow. I am not sure what brand he is.

The Merten animals in my zoo Dscf1316

first i think it is Lineol or Elastolin, but look his size in compare with a Schleich fox

The Merten animals in my zoo Dscf1317

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny

Last edited by widukind on Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Merten animals in my zoo   The Merten animals in my zoo EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 9:02 am

I know a similar Elastolin elephant but his legs have a other pose. Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The Merten animals in my zoo   The Merten animals in my zoo EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 11:31 am

I don't know what brand it is, but I love it! Very nice!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The Merten animals in my zoo   The Merten animals in my zoo EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 8:16 pm

I have this model in composition... And I had one in Hard plastic a few years ago.

They are really nice but I can't help for the brand, maybe Sue and Lesley ? Maybe a Tipple-Topple ?

By the way, HAUSSER made some small models in composition, but I guess not this one.

The Merten animals in my zoo ElephantdAfrique-6
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The Merten animals in my zoo   The Merten animals in my zoo EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 4:08 am

They are WONDERFUL elephant cheers

Congratulations, Andreas sunny

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Merten animals in my zoo   The Merten animals in my zoo EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:35 am

Many thanks friends sunny sunny sunny

Thank you Kiki, i am surprised that you also dont know this brand Very Happy Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Merten animals in my zoo   The Merten animals in my zoo EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 6:57 am

Now i know Merten :)

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The Merten animals in my zoo   The Merten animals in my zoo EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 9:59 am

widukind wrote:
Now i know Merten :)

The plastic version is a Merten, it doesn't mean automatically that the composition one was also a Merten.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Merten animals in my zoo   The Merten animals in my zoo EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 5:21 am

And now--- yeahhh- the Merten bantengs !!

The Merten animals in my zoo Dsci0520

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The Merten animals in my zoo   The Merten animals in my zoo EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 7:06 am

WOW !!!!! affraid WOW !!! cheers WOW !!!!! Applause drunken I love you

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Merten animals in my zoo   The Merten animals in my zoo EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 8:32 am

Thank you Susanne :)

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Merten animals in my zoo   The Merten animals in my zoo EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 10:18 am

Hello everyone! I heard that you are talking about the Merten's banteng. Well, banteng is my favorite animal, but I cannot find anywhere this toy banteng, and I have 2 doubts:
Does the banteng contains lead?
Can someone sell me at least one of the grazing bantengs? (Currency should be USD)
Thanks for anyone who wants to help!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Merten animals in my zoo   The Merten animals in my zoo EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 8:48 pm

TheAnimalStudyGuy wrote:
Hello everyone! I heard that you are talking about the Merten's banteng. Well, banteng is my favorite animal, but I cannot find anywhere this toy banteng, and I have 2 doubts:
Does the banteng contains lead?
Can someone sell me at least one of the grazing bantengs? (Currency should be USD)
Thanks for anyone who wants to help!

First, welcome here.

The Bantengs are made in plastic and it are the only toy bantengs that i know. I got mine by the only person that i know that had that set. But now it is mine. Sorry, no sale possible.

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Merten animals in my zoo   The Merten animals in my zoo EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 1:39 am

Oh, well then, can someone tell me where can I buy the Merten's Banteng? Please? Sad
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: The Merten animals in my zoo   The Merten animals in my zoo EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 3:45 am

TheAnimalStudyGuy wrote:
Oh, well then, can someone tell me where can I buy the Merten's Banteng? Please? Sad

I think they are very rare. I've only seen this set which is now in Andreas' collection and never seen another one. Perhaps if you search on eBay regularly you can somehow find one one day. study

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com

PostSubject: Re: The Merten animals in my zoo   The Merten animals in my zoo EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 10:12 am

OMG! I have no idea what is Andreas collection, and i'm really, really sad, because I didn't find a toy banteng figure for sale! Please, tell me if Kikimalou is selling one of his bantengs, because I was in Collectorsquest.com (that site is closed) and I watched that he has the 4 bantengs. Please!!! Anyone!!! Tell me that someone is selling the Merten banteng!! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The Merten animals in my zoo   The Merten animals in my zoo EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 11:58 am

I'm sorry TheAnimalStudyGuy, I traded my Bantengs with Andreas. He is now the Bantengs owner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Merten animals in my zoo   The Merten animals in my zoo EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 1:54 pm

Well, then it's ok, Kikimalou. I had read a link that redirects a forum that shows a portrait with the ticket that comes with the bantengs, and I carefully read that those are not bantengs... Sorry, those are gaurs, also called indian bison. I didn'ti know before that those Merten figures are gaurs (really, it's very disappointing, because there is no other toy banteng) But well, they look like bantengs, but are really gaurs. Sorry about it.

Regards,
TheAnimalStudyGuy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Merten animals in my zoo   The Merten animals in my zoo EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 6:16 am

TheAnimalStudyGuy wrote:

My zoo is mean with Andreas collection :)

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Merten animals in my zoo   The Merten animals in my zoo EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 12:57 pm

Hello again! Well, I did not really had good luck finding the Merten bantengs... It would be really helpful if someone can find a link of a web page that is selling at least one of those bantengs. I also need to say that the site should not use cookies... But, well, I still liking the Merten banteng (685 version)

I did not had luck when I was searching those bantengs. At least I saw them one time, but the eBay version was the UK, not the USA version. It will be really helpful if there is a page that is selling at least this set of Merten bantengs (they are listed as gaurs)...

Remember:
-Bantengs are listed as gaurs or water buffaloes (in eBay)
-My favorite version is the 685 model (banteng)

Thanks if someone helps!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The Merten animals in my zoo   The Merten animals in my zoo EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 7:43 pm

I wish you luck in your search Very Happy

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Merten animals in my zoo   The Merten animals in my zoo EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 8:26 pm

TheAnimalStudyGuy wrote:
Hello again! Well, I did not really had good luck finding the Merten bantengs... It would be really helpful if someone can find a link of a web page that is selling at least one of those bantengs. I also need to say that the site should not use cookies... But, well, I still liking the Merten banteng (685 version)

I did not had luck when I was searching those bantengs. At least I saw them one time, but the eBay version was the UK, not the USA version. It will be really helpful if there is a page that is selling at least this set of Merten bantengs (they are listed as gaurs)...

Remember:
-Bantengs are listed as gaurs or water buffaloes (in eBay)
-My favorite version is the 685 model (banteng)

Thanks if someone helps!

Good luck, i searched a few years and the only that i had see was a ebay member who sell the gaurs. I only knowed the bantengs by a pic and after years the owner sell the bantengs to my. Thats the reason that i have found the bantengs.

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Merten animals in my zoo   The Merten animals in my zoo EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 1:03 pm

Well, I forgot to say, if someone of you can find a link from eBay that is selling those wonderful bantengs, you can post it. It will be really helpful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Merten animals in my zoo   The Merten animals in my zoo Empty

Back to top Go down

The Merten animals in my zoo
Page 1 of 1