Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Have anybody informations about Wing Mau

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Have anybody informations about Wing Mau   Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:05 am

I found on this weekend snakes from Wing Mau Hong Kong-

have anybody more informations or figurines from this brand??? scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch

Country/State : Pennsylvania, USA

PostSubject: Re: Have anybody informations about Wing Mau   Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

have anybody more informations or figurines from this brand??? scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch

I'm almost 100% sure that these are the "XX" labelled snakes available at US Toys.com. I posted direct links in that topic, but here they are as well:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you view the enlarged picture, you can see that they are the same figures as the Wing Mau snakes, but they are MUCH cheaper to buy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sphyrnaenterprises.com
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Have anybody informations about Wing Mau   Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:50 pm

I'm almost 100% sure that these are the "XX" labelled snakes available at US Toys.com. I posted direct links in that topic, but here they are as well:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you view the enlarged picture, you can see that they are the same figures as the Wing Mau snakes, but they are MUCH cheaper to buy.

Yes, much much cheaper. I know that is the same specie set and so it was my question with ustoy.com- but i found help for this problem.

But it is not only this set. I think this brand sounds interesting for the future because the modls are good Very Happy

Country/State : London, UK

PostSubject: Re: Have anybody informations about Wing Mau   Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:22 pm

Does anyone have any actual photos of these models? I have found them being sold individually on ebay for 6 euros approx. Cheaper to buy the set? Love to see real photos with Schleich comparisons....
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Have anybody informations about Wing Mau   Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:56 am

Does anyone have any actual photos of these models? I have found them being sold individually on ebay for 6 euros approx.  Cheaper to buy the set?  Love to see real photos with Schleich comparisons....

I can do this only for the XX snakes, i think that are also the same molds. Is that also okay?

PostSubject: Re: Have anybody informations about Wing Mau   Today at 7:22 pm

Back to top Go down

Have anybody informations about Wing Mau
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1