Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 
 

 My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sergey

avatar

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia
Age : 50
Joined : 2010-09-22
Posts : 2813

PostSubject: My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection   Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:29 pm

Hi my friends. As you know not long ago I,ve bougt the huge Papo Brachio. And now I have the most part of the nice Papo Dinosaurs. They are gorgeous dinosaurs yeah? And I,ll buy of cоurse Dimetrodon and Carnotaurus! Wink What do you think about Papo dinosaurs? Suspect

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Last edited by Sergey on Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 29510

PostSubject: Re: My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection   Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:47 pm

They are AWESOME cheers

Uhh, I had the influenza before christmas, and did not have the surplus energy to get presents for my great-nephews.
So I sent them most of my Papo dinoes, and thought they would be thrilled..but they never even said thankyou Rolling Eyes

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] SUSANNE   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Kikimalou
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 15730

PostSubject: Re: My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection   Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:28 pm

Congratulation Sergey Sad(o)):

What do I think about PAPO dinos ? Laughing Absolutely fabulous creature replicas Sad(o)): Absolutely false dinosaur replicas Laughing Laughing Laughing

_________________
Christophe
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

avatar

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 29
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9494

PostSubject: Re: My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection   Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:45 pm

Very nice collection of Papo dinos Sergey! Congratulations! cheers Sad(o)):

I think Papo dinos are in general impressive :) I don't see how accurate/inaccurate they are because I don't have much knowledge about prehistoric animals but experts say they are not true to what we know about dinos so I believe them :)
From my point of view they are very nicely sculpted but I would love to see some more imaginative colors perhaps, at least from time to time :)

_________________
Anna
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 24571

PostSubject: Re: My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection   Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:47 pm

So many phantastic dinosaurs cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sergey

avatar

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia
Age : 50
Joined : 2010-09-22
Posts : 2813

PostSubject: Re: My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection   Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Congratulation Sergey Sad(o)):

What do I think about PAPO dinos ? Laughing Absolutely fabulous creature replicas Sad(o)): Absolutely false dinosaur replicas Laughing Laughing Laughing


Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): I don,t agree friend! Wink ...But maybe partialy (allosaurus, pteranodon for example)... Wink

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20972

PostSubject: Re: My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection   Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:32 pm

Sergey, I believe they are not a reference to be used like Museum replicas. However, I think there is no other brand that makes a more impressive display than Papo prehistoric figures. They are atractive but not cartoonish, they are impressive, but not completely fantasied. They are detailed like no other series. They can be not completely accurate but they have a realistic looking. I mean, they are not toyish, they look like dinosaur replicas.
Of course there are some exceptions like you suggested but we can find them also in more accurate brands. I honestly donnot like the pteranodon and tylosaurus but Tyrannosaurus, brachiosaurus, ceratopsians, etc. Are all very expressive, impressive and addictive. Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sergey

avatar

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia
Age : 50
Joined : 2010-09-22
Posts : 2813

PostSubject: Re: My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection   Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Sergey, I believe they are not a reference to be used like Museum replicas. However, I think there is no other brand that makes a more impressive display than Papo prehistoric figures. They are atractive but not cartoonish, they are impressive, but not completely fantasied. They are detailed like no other series. They can be not completely accurate but they have a realistic looking. I mean, they are not toyish, they look like dinosaur replicas.
Of course there are some exceptions like you suggested but we can find them also in more accurate brands. I honestly donnot like the pteranodon and tylosaurus but Tyrannosaurus, brachiosaurus, ceratopsians, etc. Are all very expressive, impressive and addictive. Very Happy

Oh thank you, thank you Rogerio! cheers I absolutely agree with you! Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Kiki excuse us! Embarassed Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo



Joined : 2010-06-30
Posts : 1651

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:01 pm

Nice display! Like I said, last years Running T-Rex, was BY FAR, Papo's best figure!
FYI, Jurassic Park 4 release date June 2014....
Back to top Go down
pouchedrat

avatar

Country/State : United Kingdom
Age : 30
Joined : 2012-02-17
Posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection   Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:37 pm

Awesome Dino collection Sergey, and fantastic to see them all, both carnivore and herbivore, posing so splendidly together. I'm also lucky to own all of these amazing figures, plus the Stegosaurus. I had never seen Papo's Dinosaurs until happening cross them in a small independent toy store while on holiday in Spain a few years ago. I wanted them instantly, but unfortunately didn't have the spare holiday Euros to buy any, but on my return home, I hit eBay and treat myself to the T-Rex and Triceratops, and have been collecting the series ever since. My collection is now complete, having received the colossal Brachiosaurus for Christmas. I'm now looking forward to the release of Papo's Carnotaurus later this year.
Back to top Go down
STORMnl

avatar

Country/State : Nijmegen-Netherlands
Age : 56
Joined : 2011-07-24
Posts : 1081

PostSubject: Re: My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection   Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:51 pm

great collection

my son just started to collect them

he has the

Brachiosaurus
1e sitting Trex green
baby Trex green
Triceratops

Martien

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sergey

avatar

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia
Age : 50
Joined : 2010-09-22
Posts : 2813

PostSubject: Re: My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection   Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Awesome Dino collection Sergey, and fantastic to see them all, both carnivore and herbivore, posing so splendidly together. I'm also lucky to own all of these amazing figures, plus the Stegosaurus. I had never seen Papo's Dinosaurs until happening cross them in a small independent toy store while on holiday in Spain a few years ago. I wanted them instantly, but unfortunately didn't have the spare holiday Euros to buy any, but on my return home, I hit eBay and treat myself to the T-Rex and Triceratops, and have been collecting the series ever since. My collection is now complete, having received the colossal Brachiosaurus for Christmas. I'm now looking forward to the release of Papo's Carnotaurus later this year.


Thank you pouchedrat and Martien! lol! lol! lol! lol!

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 15730

PostSubject: Re: My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection   Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Sergey, I believe they are not a reference to be used like Museum replicas. However, I think there is no other brand that makes a more impressive display than Papo prehistoric figures. They are atractive but not cartoonish, they are impressive, but not completely fantasied. They are detailed like no other series. They can be not completely accurate but they have a realistic looking. I mean, they are not toyish, they look like dinosaur replicas.
Of course there are some exceptions like you suggested but we can find them also in more accurate brands. I honestly donnot like the pteranodon and tylosaurus but Tyrannosaurus, brachiosaurus, ceratopsians, etc. Are all very expressive, impressive and addictive. Very Happy

Oh thank you, thank you Rogerio! cheers I absolutely agree with you! Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Kiki excuse us! Embarassed Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

You don't need to excuse you Sergey, I also agree with Roger Laughing

_________________
Christophe
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Defteros

avatar

Country/State : Mexico
Age : 35
Joined : 2011-12-27
Posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection   Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:20 pm

The Styracosaurus is smaller than I thought but one of the best imo.
Back to top Go down
LukaLeon085

avatar

Country/State : ITALY
Age : 31
Joined : 2011-04-03
Posts : 580

PostSubject: Re: My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection   Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:59 pm

exclamation arrow the Safari Dinos are true to nature? confused
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 15730

PostSubject: Re: My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection   Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
exclamation arrow the Safari Dinos are true to nature? confused

For the last years, at least more than any SCHLEICH or PAPO !

_________________
Christophe
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
LukaLeon085

avatar

Country/State : ITALY
Age : 31
Joined : 2011-04-03
Posts : 580

PostSubject: Re: My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection   Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
exclamation arrow the Safari Dinos are true to nature? confused

For the last years, at least more than any SCHLEICH or PAPO !

arrow Thank you Kikimalou cheers
Back to top Go down
Defteros

avatar

Country/State : Mexico
Age : 35
Joined : 2011-12-27
Posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection   Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:19 am

Specially some of the the Safari Carnegie line. The WORST are the Schleich's, they look like based on a 6 year old drawings Laughing
Back to top Go down
chriskng



Country/State : CA/USA
Age : 28
Joined : 2013-08-02
Posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection   Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:53 am

Hi Sergey


Can you tell me which T-rex you prefer the running or the standing one? Also is the Brachiosaurus the biggest and longest long neck out of all the longneck? If so then I look forward to purchasing one.
Back to top Go down
donny ong



Country/State : indonesia
Age : 44
Joined : 2012-10-10
Posts : 2004

PostSubject: Re: My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection   Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:45 am

Fabulous collection! Congrats!


Back to top Go down
animalluvr6

avatar

Country/State : United States, Arizona
Age : 19
Joined : 2012-02-21
Posts : 1737

PostSubject: Re: My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection   Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:24 pm

Such a beautiful collection! A big congrats! Very Happy

_________________
Kelsey  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
STORMnl

avatar

Country/State : Nijmegen-Netherlands
Age : 56
Joined : 2011-07-24
Posts : 1081

PostSubject: Re: My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection   Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:18 am

in my eyes,,the papo dino's are the best there is,,

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sergey

avatar

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia
Age : 50
Joined : 2010-09-22
Posts : 2813

PostSubject: Re: My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection   Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
in my eyes,,the papo dino's are the best there is,,


... Thanks again my friends! But Kiki don,t agree! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink Wink Razz Razz 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
ulinuk

avatar

Country/State : Czech republic
Age : 17
Joined : 2013-12-03
Posts : 1208

PostSubject: Re: My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection   Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:28 pm

NNNIIICCCEEE!!!! I I love you  donosaurs

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Karolina  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection   

Back to top Go down
 
My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection
» 7 Ravensburger tiptoi animals entered my collection
» Debate: Papo vs. Schleich
» New mini-dinos from Papo 2015
» Rebor T-Rex vs. Papo Dinosaurs

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Papo-
Jump to: