Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection

Go down 
+11
LukaLeon085
Defteros
STORMnl
pouchedrat
baltimore zoo
Roger
widukind
Ana
Kikimalou
SUSANNE
Sergey
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection Empty
PostSubject: My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection   My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013 - 15:29

Hi my friends. As you know not long ago I,ve bougt the huge Papo Brachio. And now I have the most part of the nice Papo Dinosaurs. They are gorgeous dinosaurs yeah? And I,ll buy of cоurse Dimetrodon and Carnotaurus! Wink What do you think about Papo dinosaurs? Suspect

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Sergey on Tue 15 Jan 2013 - 19:27; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection   My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013 - 15:47

They are AWESOME cheers

Uhh, I had the influenza before christmas, and did not have the surplus energy to get presents for my great-nephews.
So I sent them most of my Papo dinoes, and thought they would be thrilled..but they never even said thankyou Rolling Eyes

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection   My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013 - 16:28

Congratulation Sergey Sad(o)):

What do I think about PAPO dinos ? Laughing Absolutely fabulous creature replicas Sad(o)): Absolutely false dinosaur replicas Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection   My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013 - 16:45

Very nice collection of Papo dinos Sergey! Congratulations! cheers Sad(o)):

I think Papo dinos are in general impressive :) I don't see how accurate/inaccurate they are because I don't have much knowledge about prehistoric animals but experts say they are not true to what we know about dinos so I believe them :)
From my point of view they are very nicely sculpted but I would love to see some more imaginative colors perhaps, at least from time to time :)

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection   My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013 - 16:47

So many phantastic dinosaurs cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection   My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013 - 16:57

Kikimalou wrote:
Congratulation Sergey Sad(o)):

What do I think about PAPO dinos ? Laughing Absolutely fabulous creature replicas Sad(o)): Absolutely false dinosaur replicas Laughing Laughing Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): I don,t agree friend! Wink ...But maybe partialy (allosaurus, pteranodon for example)... Wink

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection   My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013 - 19:32

Sergey, I believe they are not a reference to be used like Museum replicas. However, I think there is no other brand that makes a more impressive display than Papo prehistoric figures. They are atractive but not cartoonish, they are impressive, but not completely fantasied. They are detailed like no other series. They can be not completely accurate but they have a realistic looking. I mean, they are not toyish, they look like dinosaur replicas.
Of course there are some exceptions like you suggested but we can find them also in more accurate brands. I honestly donnot like the pteranodon and tylosaurus but Tyrannosaurus, brachiosaurus, ceratopsians, etc. Are all very expressive, impressive and addictive. Very Happy

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection   My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013 - 19:44

Roger wrote:
Sergey, I believe they are not a reference to be used like Museum replicas. However, I think there is no other brand that makes a more impressive display than Papo prehistoric figures. They are atractive but not cartoonish, they are impressive, but not completely fantasied. They are detailed like no other series. They can be not completely accurate but they have a realistic looking. I mean, they are not toyish, they look like dinosaur replicas.
Of course there are some exceptions like you suggested but we can find them also in more accurate brands. I honestly donnot like the pteranodon and tylosaurus but Tyrannosaurus, brachiosaurus, ceratopsians, etc. Are all very expressive, impressive and addictive. Very Happy

Oh thank you, thank you Rogerio! cheers I absolutely agree with you! Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Kiki excuse us! Embarassed Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013 - 20:01

Nice display! Like I said, last years Running T-Rex, was BY FAR, Papo's best figure!
FYI, Jurassic Park 4 release date June 2014....
Back to top Go down
pouchedrat

pouchedrat

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection   My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013 - 12:37

Awesome Dino collection Sergey, and fantastic to see them all, both carnivore and herbivore, posing so splendidly together. I'm also lucky to own all of these amazing figures, plus the Stegosaurus. I had never seen Papo's Dinosaurs until happening cross them in a small independent toy store while on holiday in Spain a few years ago. I wanted them instantly, but unfortunately didn't have the spare holiday Euros to buy any, but on my return home, I hit eBay and treat myself to the T-Rex and Triceratops, and have been collecting the series ever since. My collection is now complete, having received the colossal Brachiosaurus for Christmas. I'm now looking forward to the release of Papo's Carnotaurus later this year.
Back to top Go down
STORMnl

STORMnl

Country/State : Nijmegen-Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection   My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013 - 17:51

great collection

my son just started to collect them

he has the

Brachiosaurus
1e sitting Trex green
baby Trex green
Triceratops

Martien

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection   My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013 - 19:32

pouchedrat wrote:
Awesome Dino collection Sergey, and fantastic to see them all, both carnivore and herbivore, posing so splendidly together. I'm also lucky to own all of these amazing figures, plus the Stegosaurus. I had never seen Papo's Dinosaurs until happening cross them in a small independent toy store while on holiday in Spain a few years ago. I wanted them instantly, but unfortunately didn't have the spare holiday Euros to buy any, but on my return home, I hit eBay and treat myself to the T-Rex and Triceratops, and have been collecting the series ever since. My collection is now complete, having received the colossal Brachiosaurus for Christmas. I'm now looking forward to the release of Papo's Carnotaurus later this year.

Thank you pouchedrat and Martien! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection   My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013 - 19:34

Sergey wrote:
Roger wrote:

Oh thank you, thank you Rogerio! cheers I absolutely agree with you! Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Kiki excuse us! Embarassed Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

You don't need to excuse you Sergey, I also agree with Roger Laughing
Back to top Go down
Defteros

Defteros

Country/State : Mexico

PostSubject: Re: My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection   My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013 - 21:20

The Styracosaurus is smaller than I thought but one of the best imo.
Back to top Go down
LukaLeon085

LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection   My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013 - 21:59

exclamation arrow the Safari Dinos are true to nature? confused
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection   My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013 - 22:56

LukaLeon085 wrote:

For the last years, at least more than any SCHLEICH or PAPO !
Back to top Go down
LukaLeon085

LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection   My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013 - 23:08

Kikimalou wrote:
LukaLeon085 wrote:

For the last years, at least more than any SCHLEICH or PAPO !

arrow Thank you Kikimalou cheers
Back to top Go down
Defteros

Defteros

Country/State : Mexico

PostSubject: Re: My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection   My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013 - 11:19

Specially some of the the Safari Carnegie line. The WORST are the Schleich's, they look like based on a 6 year old drawings Laughing
Back to top Go down
chriskng

Country/State : CA/USA

PostSubject: Re: My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection   My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection EmptySun 4 Aug 2013 - 1:53

Hi Sergey

Can you tell me which T-rex you prefer the running or the standing one? Also is the Brachiosaurus the biggest and longest long neck out of all the longneck? If so then I look forward to purchasing one.
Back to top Go down
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection   My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection EmptySun 4 Aug 2013 - 9:45

Fabulous collection! Congrats!

Back to top Go down
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection   My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection EmptySun 4 Aug 2013 - 22:24

Such a beautiful collection! A big congrats! Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
STORMnl

STORMnl

Country/State : Nijmegen-Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection   My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection EmptyMon 5 Aug 2013 - 0:18

in my eyes,,the papo dino's are the best there is,,

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection   My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection EmptyTue 6 Aug 2013 - 15:16

STORMnl wrote:
in my eyes,,the papo dino's are the best there is,,

... Thanks again my friends! But Kiki don,t agree! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink Wink Razz Razz 

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection   My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection EmptyThu 5 Dec 2013 - 20:28

NNNIIICCCEEE!!!! I I love you  donosaurs

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection   My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection Empty

Back to top Go down

My full Papo Dinosaurs Collection
Page 1 of 1