Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

James on Dancing Bells and Audrey on Streaming Light, Safari Ltd Winners Circle Horses

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

James on Dancing Bells and Audrey on Streaming Light, Safari Ltd Winners Circle Horses Empty
PostSubject: James on Dancing Bells and Audrey on Streaming Light, Safari Ltd Winners Circle Horses   James on Dancing Bells and Audrey on Streaming Light, Safari Ltd Winners Circle Horses EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 10:29 pm

I have been eayeing the two horses with riders for a long time, - and AT LAST ! Here they are  cheers

Allow me to share : James on Dancing Bells and Audrey on Streaming Light  Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I am not sure if Streaming Light is a model of a real horse with that name, but the model is surely a Tinker ( Irish cob, Gipsy vanner).
Audrey rides this magnificent horse bareback and without a nose band..beauuutyful  drunken

Dancing Bells is (was) a champion Holsteiner stallion.
As far as I can see he goes "passage".

Here is Rodeo Bill performing a very fine capriole, - bareback and without any for of tack  Shocked  geek  Wink

Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

James on Dancing Bells and Audrey on Streaming Light, Safari Ltd Winners Circle Horses Empty
PostSubject: Re: James on Dancing Bells and Audrey on Streaming Light, Safari Ltd Winners Circle Horses   James on Dancing Bells and Audrey on Streaming Light, Safari Ltd Winners Circle Horses EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 10:34 pm

Congrats I has James on Dancing bells from Simone is amazing cheers cheers
And the other two. Cool
That girl in a irish cob horse scratch affraid

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: James on Dancing Bells and Audrey on Streaming Light, Safari Ltd Winners Circle Horses   James on Dancing Bells and Audrey on Streaming Light, Safari Ltd Winners Circle Horses EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 10:37 pm

Álvaro/schleich wrote:

That girl in a irish cob horse scratch affraid

Thankyou, Alvaro ...yes, that lady ought to use a lot less war paint Laughing Laughing

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: James on Dancing Bells and Audrey on Streaming Light, Safari Ltd Winners Circle Horses   James on Dancing Bells and Audrey on Streaming Light, Safari Ltd Winners Circle Horses EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:03 am

Great additions Susanne! The bull looks almost like an exact replica of a rodeo bull from Breyers Collectibulls series.
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: James on Dancing Bells and Audrey on Streaming Light, Safari Ltd Winners Circle Horses   James on Dancing Bells and Audrey on Streaming Light, Safari Ltd Winners Circle Horses EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 8:49 am

Congratulations Susanne! Very fine newcomers :) I like Dancing Bell and I think head of Gypsy Vanner is very beautifully sculpted Sad(o)): Thank You for close ups and great photos of these models Very Happy

Quote :

Thankyou, Alvaro ...yes, that lady ought to use a lot less war paint

Yes, haha lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: James on Dancing Bells and Audrey on Streaming Light, Safari Ltd Winners Circle Horses   James on Dancing Bells and Audrey on Streaming Light, Safari Ltd Winners Circle Horses EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:19 pm

ana wrote:
Congratulations Susanne! Very fine newcomers :) I like Dancing Bell and I think head of Gypsy Vanner is very beautifully sculpted Sad(o)): Thank You for close ups and great photos of these models Very Happy

Quote :

Thankyou, Alvaro ...yes, that lady ought to use a lot less war paint

Yes, haha lol! lol! lol!

Lol What a Face Laughing Laughing

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: James on Dancing Bells and Audrey on Streaming Light, Safari Ltd Winners Circle Horses   James on Dancing Bells and Audrey on Streaming Light, Safari Ltd Winners Circle Horses EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:18 pm

Congratulations Susanne cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James on Dancing Bells and Audrey on Streaming Light, Safari Ltd Winners Circle Horses   James on Dancing Bells and Audrey on Streaming Light, Safari Ltd Winners Circle Horses Empty

Back to top Go down

James on Dancing Bells and Audrey on Streaming Light, Safari Ltd Winners Circle Horses
Page 1 of 1