Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 
 

 The "Incredible prices" topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind



Country/State : Germany
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 23617

PostSubject: Re: The "Incredible prices" topic   Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:11 pm

Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
How about the retired green Schleich dragon? The seller wants almost $2,000 for it!:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


EDIT: The same seller has other Schleich items for crazy prices!
That's actually really funny! Laughinglol! 
Its more funny if he sale this dragon Laughing Laughing 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn
Moderator


Country/State : United States
Joined : 2013-01-20
Posts : 9946

PostSubject: Re: The "Incredible prices" topic   Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
How about the retired green Schleich dragon? The seller wants almost $2,000 for it!:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


EDIT: The same seller has other Schleich items for crazy prices!
That's actually really funny! Laughinglol! 
Its more funny if he sale this dragon Laughing Laughing 
In his dreams! Laughing geek 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  LeeAnn  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  /  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  /  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
widukind



Country/State : Germany
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 23617

PostSubject: Re: The "Incredible prices" topic   Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:19 pm

Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
How about the retired green Schleich dragon? The seller wants almost $2,000 for it!:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


EDIT: The same seller has other Schleich items for crazy prices!
That's actually really funny! Laughinglol! 
Its more funny if he sale this dragon Laughing Laughing 
In his dreams! Laughinggeek 
In his dreams he get a price with a zero more at the end of this number Laughing Laughing 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn
Moderator


Country/State : United States
Joined : 2013-01-20
Posts : 9946

PostSubject: Re: The "Incredible prices" topic   Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
How about the retired green Schleich dragon? The seller wants almost $2,000 for it!:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


EDIT: The same seller has other Schleich items for crazy prices!
That's actually really funny! Laughinglol! 
Its more funny if he sale this dragon Laughing Laughing 
In his dreams! Laughinggeek 
In his dreams he get a price with a zero more at the end of this number Laughing Laughing 
Laughing 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  LeeAnn  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  /  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  /  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Kikimalou
Admin


Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 15205

PostSubject: Re: The "Incredible prices" topic   Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:39 pm

DURSO... 312€ Applause 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
Christophe
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin


Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 28248

PostSubject: Re: The "Incredible prices" topic   Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:07 am

Ohhh! What a fabulous model, even if the motive is a no-no in modern times !What a Face 

It must be immensely fragile. Somebody has cherised it and looked carefully after it for many years...do you know how old it is ?

_________________
SUSANNE  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Kikimalou
Admin


Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 15205

PostSubject: Re: The "Incredible prices" topic   Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Ohhh! What a fabulous model, even if the motive is a no-no in modern times !What a Face 

It must be immensely fragile. Somebody has cherised it and looked carefully after it for many years...do you know how old it is ?
I guess it is at least 50 or 60 years old Cool 

_________________
Christophe
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind



Country/State : Germany
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 23617

PostSubject: Re: The "Incredible prices" topic   Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
actually a Schleich beagle on ebay.de

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and 301€ is the winner bid Shocked

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn
Moderator


Country/State : United States
Joined : 2013-01-20
Posts : 9946

PostSubject: Re: The "Incredible prices" topic   Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:18 pm

Another one:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

SCHLEICH Musk ox: 52$

This looks a little fishy... why did the bid go so high? Suspect

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  LeeAnn  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  /  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  /  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
SUSANNE
Admin


Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 28248

PostSubject: Re: The "Incredible prices" topic   Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:13 pm

Holy, hopping hamster affraid 

It looks like two people went berserk and kept bidding up !Shocked 

Laughing Laughing Laughing poor winner, when he/she finds out what the price really is !

_________________
SUSANNE  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
widukind



Country/State : Germany
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 23617

PostSubject: Re: The "Incredible prices" topic   Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:31 pm

and a Schleich Beagle again

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin


Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 28248

PostSubject: Re: The "Incredible prices" topic   Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:17 pm

WOW!!!! Still people who REALLY want that one affraid 

_________________
SUSANNE  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
scot(t)



Country/State : USA
Age : 48
Joined : 2012-03-03
Posts : 2996

PostSubject: Re: The "Incredible prices" topic   Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:52 am

I had been keeping track of that particular Musk ox listing above (before seeing this thread). It was in really good condition and so very tempting. (My Musk Ox has several scuffs.) But still, I was shocked to see that it went for a total of $55.00 (including shipping). That's obscene, even for a brand new version. I think Susanne is right that two people fell victim to competitive bidding.

(I'm sure the seller is very pleasantly surprised though!)
Back to top Go down
orcagirl26



Country/State : United States
Joined : 2011-11-25
Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: The "Incredible prices" topic   Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I had been keeping track of that particular Musk ox listing above (before seeing this thread). It was in really good condition and so very tempting. (My Musk Ox has several scuffs.) But still, I was shocked to see that it went for a total of $55.00 (including shipping). That's obscene, even for a brand new version. I think Susanne is right that two people fell victim to competitive bidding.

(I'm sure the seller is very pleasantly surprised though!)

If you're still interested in the musk ox, the seller must have more than one: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I would've sent you a PM about it, but sometimes it doesn't always work.
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn
Moderator


Country/State : United States
Joined : 2013-01-20
Posts : 9946

PostSubject: Re: The "Incredible prices" topic   Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:31 pm

affraid affraid affraid  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yup, Schleich boer goats are hard to find in the US for a reasonable price. Rolling Eyes Still has 2 days left and it's at $57.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  LeeAnn  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  /  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  /  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
LeeAnn
Moderator


Country/State : United States
Joined : 2013-01-20
Posts : 9946

PostSubject: Re: The "Incredible prices" topic   Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I had been keeping track of that particular Musk ox listing above (before seeing this thread). It was in really good condition and so very tempting. (My Musk Ox has several scuffs.) But still, I was shocked to see that it went for a total of $55.00 (including shipping). That's obscene, even for a brand new version. I think Susanne is right that two people fell victim to competitive bidding.

(I'm sure the seller is very pleasantly surprised though!)
If you're still interested in the musk ox, the seller must have more than one: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I would've sent you a PM about it, but sometimes it doesn't always work.
Interesting the first one sold for $55, and this one for much less... scratch 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  LeeAnn  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  /  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  /  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
SUSANNE
Admin


Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 28248

PostSubject: Re: The "Incredible prices" topic   Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:03 pm

Laughing  We Danes are hard to chock Rolling Eyes 
They are just over the price in the shops in Denmark, when they were still being made silent  

But I am a little impressed by this one [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , - ok, it is not being sold ( yet) .


_________________
SUSANNE  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Sergey



Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia
Age : 50
Joined : 2010-09-22
Posts : 2786

PostSubject: Re: The "Incredible prices" topic   Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:39 pm

Thank you Christophe for this topic! Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause If I did see it earlier I did,nt give PV Caracara and King vulture to Andreas! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind



Country/State : Germany
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 23617

PostSubject: Re: The "Incredible prices" topic   Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thank you Christophe for this topic! Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause If I did see it earlier I did,nt give PV Caracara and King vulture to Andreas! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink 
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!  But why question 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn
Moderator


Country/State : United States
Joined : 2013-01-20
Posts : 9946

PostSubject: Re: The "Incredible prices" topic   Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
But I am a little impressed by this one  http://www.ebay.com/itm/Schleich-Covered-Wagon-driver-42024-NIB-retired-2-horses-American-Frontier-toy-/350938730401?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item51b5940fa1 , - ok, it is not being sold ( yet) .

Me too. Those usually sell NIB for around $300USD. pale 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  LeeAnn  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  /  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  /  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Sergey



Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia
Age : 50
Joined : 2010-09-22
Posts : 2786

PostSubject: Re: The "Incredible prices" topic   Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thank you Christophe for this topic! Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause If I did see it earlier I did,nt give PV Caracara and King vulture to Andreas! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink 
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!  But why question 

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! May be they are very, very expensive?!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink Wink 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
scot(t)



Country/State : USA
Age : 48
Joined : 2012-03-03
Posts : 2996

PostSubject: Re: The "Incredible prices" topic   Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:34 am

Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
affraid affraid affraid  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

Yup, Schleich boer goats are hard to find in the US for a reasonable price. :roll:Still has 2 days left and it's at $57.
I agree, these are indeed pretty hard to find for reasonable prices. I was able to pick up the He-Goat for $5, but the other two members of the family were pricey. I think if one is patient, you can always find great deals. I have a very hard time being patient sometimes. In many cases though, I'm glad I wasn't patient.

Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I had been keeping track of that particular Musk ox listing above (before seeing this thread). It was in really good condition and so very tempting. (My Musk Ox has several scuffs.) But still, I was shocked to see that it went for a total of $55.00 (including shipping). That's obscene, even for a brand new version. I think Susanne is right that two people fell victim to competitive bidding.

(I'm sure the seller is very pleasantly surprised though!)
If you're still interested in the musk ox, the seller must have more than one: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I would've sent you a PM about it, but sometimes it doesn't always work.
Interesting the first one sold for $55, and this one for much less... scratch 
This was completely bizarre. Thank you so much, Orcagirl, for drawing my attention to the second listing. I followed the link you gave and bid the minimum amount assuming that I'd be outbid for sure. But for some reason, no one else ever made a bid, and I won a brand new Schleich Muskox for under $20. That is much better than $56 and completely unexpected.
Back to top Go down
widukind



Country/State : Germany
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 23617

PostSubject: Re: The "Incredible prices" topic   Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thank you Christophe for this topic! Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause If I did see it earlier I did,nt give PV Caracara and King vulture to Andreas! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink 
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!  But why question 
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! May be they are very, very expensive?!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink Wink 
scratch scratch scratch  I think not so expensive as some Schleich. The most expensive PV animal that i found was the big amazon river dolphin for 130$.Very Happy 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
schleich61



Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.
Age : 55
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 2059

PostSubject: Re: The "Incredible prices" topic   Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
affraid affraid affraid  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

Yup, Schleich boer goats are hard to find in the US for a reasonable price. :roll:Still has 2 days left and it's at $57.
I agree, these are indeed pretty hard to find for reasonable prices. I was able to pick up the He-Goat for $5, but the other two members of the family were pricey. I think if one is patient, you can always find great deals. I have a very hard time being patient sometimes. In many cases though, I'm glad I wasn't patient.

Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I had been keeping track of that particular Musk ox listing above (before seeing this thread). It was in really good condition and so very tempting. (My Musk Ox has several scuffs.) But still, I was shocked to see that it went for a total of $55.00 (including shipping). That's obscene, even for a brand new version. I think Susanne is right that two people fell victim to competitive bidding.

(I'm sure the seller is very pleasantly surprised though!)
If you're still interested in the musk ox, the seller must have more than one: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I would've sent you a PM about it, but sometimes it doesn't always work.
Interesting the first one sold for $55, and this one for much less... scratch 
This was completely bizarre. Thank you so much, Orcagirl, for drawing my attention to the second listing. I followed the link you gave and bid the minimum amount assuming that I'd be outbid for sure. But for some reason, no one else ever made a bid, and I won a brand new Schleich Muskox for under $20. That is much better than $56 and completely unexpected.
I wouldn't spend a lot of time or energy (or money!) trying to collect retired Schleich anywhere other than eBay.de (excepting the sellers from PRC/HK), but that's just my two cents worth of advice ...Smile 
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
LeeAnn
Moderator


Country/State : United States
Joined : 2013-01-20
Posts : 9946

PostSubject: Re: The "Incredible prices" topic   Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:49 pm

Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
affraid affraid affraid  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

Yup, Schleich boer goats are hard to find in the US for a reasonable price. :roll:Still has 2 days left and it's at $57.
And, sold!... at way too much! Laughing aka $57.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  LeeAnn  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  /  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  /  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The "Incredible prices" topic   Today at 3:01 am

Back to top Go down
 
The "Incredible prices" topic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Pottery prices
» GAS PRICES!!!!!!!!!
» Jim Drummond prices realised thread.....
» Are Bonsai Prices Negotiable?
» A few Crown Lynn prices from the past....

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: General reviews and discussions-
Jump to: