Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Geoworld Jurassic Hunters: New Prehistoric mammals are on the way to see the light

Go down 
+8
trevok4
DC
Sumo
krista
SUSANNE
widukind
Ana
STORMnl
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
STORMnl

STORMnl

Country/State : Nijmegen-Netherlands

Geoworld Jurassic Hunters: New Prehistoric mammals are on the way to see the light Empty
PostSubject: Geoworld Jurassic Hunters: New Prehistoric mammals are on the way to see the light   Geoworld Jurassic Hunters: New Prehistoric mammals are on the way to see the light EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 11:05 am

This is what i saw in a different forum,DTF

it was posted by Sbell,,,,,,,

Just got some info that will be of interest for 2013--especially for mammal fans!

We are all aware of the Geoworld Jurassic Hunters line of course--with a name that may be increasingly inappropriate (although it does roll off the tongue nicely). It seems that there is a long list of Cenozoic animals also slated for this year. No, I have not seen pictures. Yes, I have seen lists. They are as follows:

AMEBELODON
ANDREWSARCHUS
COLEODONTA
DOEDICURUS
EMBOLOTHERIUM
EOBASILEUS
EUSMILUS
HIPPARION
HYAENODON
MACRAUCHENIA
MAMMUTHUS
MEGALOCEROS
MEGATHERIUM
METRIDIOCHOERUS
PROCOPTODON
SMILODON
THYLACOSMILUS
URSUS SPELAEUS

Some usuals, of course, but some really, really unique ones! This could be really exciting!

This are his words,and when it's treu,,we have a lot to collect as prehistoric mammal collectors,,and yes A new mammoth

Martien

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

Geoworld Jurassic Hunters: New Prehistoric mammals are on the way to see the light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geoworld Jurassic Hunters: New Prehistoric mammals are on the way to see the light   Geoworld Jurassic Hunters: New Prehistoric mammals are on the way to see the light EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 11:07 am

Very interesting! I can't wait to see the pictures! Thank You for info Martien :) Very Happy
I'm especially curious about Procoptodon, I may need it for my kangoo collection bounce I also have kind of weakness for prehistoric horses (hipparion :) ) and for Macrauchenias What a Face

Last edited by ana on Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:28 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
STORMnl

STORMnl

PostSubject: Re: Geoworld Jurassic Hunters: New Prehistoric mammals are on the way to see the light   Geoworld Jurassic Hunters: New Prehistoric mammals are on the way to see the light EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 11:08 am

Me to,,can't wait to see pictures to,,and what the scale is

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Geoworld Jurassic Hunters: New Prehistoric mammals are on the way to see the light   Geoworld Jurassic Hunters: New Prehistoric mammals are on the way to see the light EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 11:20 am

Interesting sunny sunny sunny

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Geoworld Jurassic Hunters: New Prehistoric mammals are on the way to see the light   Geoworld Jurassic Hunters: New Prehistoric mammals are on the way to see the light EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 11:51 am

WOW! What an impressive flock cheers
Thankyou for the info, Martien flower

What brand is " Geoworld Jurassic Hunters line" ? I never heard about them before scratch

Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Geoworld Jurassic Hunters: New Prehistoric mammals are on the way to see the light   Geoworld Jurassic Hunters: New Prehistoric mammals are on the way to see the light EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 11:59 am

I hope Thylacosmilus will look like this one Cool
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I've also never heard about this brand before. scratch :) Hope to get more info bounce

Back to top Go down
STORMnl

STORMnl

PostSubject: Re: Geoworld Jurassic Hunters: New Prehistoric mammals are on the way to see the light   Geoworld Jurassic Hunters: New Prehistoric mammals are on the way to see the light EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:16 pm

Here is a link,,it's from Italy

STORMnl

PostSubject: Re: Geoworld Jurassic Hunters: New Prehistoric mammals are on the way to see the light   Geoworld Jurassic Hunters: New Prehistoric mammals are on the way to see the light EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:20 pm

and a link more

and a store were you can buy them

martien

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Geoworld Jurassic Hunters: New Prehistoric mammals are on the way to see the light   Geoworld Jurassic Hunters: New Prehistoric mammals are on the way to see the light EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:05 pm

Thankyou very much for the links, Martien Very Happy

krista

krista

Country/State : finland

PostSubject: Re: Geoworld Jurassic Hunters: New Prehistoric mammals are on the way to see the light   Geoworld Jurassic Hunters: New Prehistoric mammals are on the way to see the light EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:53 am

I'm curious about the Andrewsarchus<3

I've never heard of the brand either, but when I looked those pictures of the previous models, they remind me of a mix between CollectA's dinos and Dinosaur King figures....

STORMnl

STORMnl

PostSubject: Re: Geoworld Jurassic Hunters: New Prehistoric mammals are on the way to see the light   Geoworld Jurassic Hunters: New Prehistoric mammals are on the way to see the light EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:57 pm

They showed there 2013 models on there web page,,so here you have

the 2013 models from Geo World

Martien

ps it's a big file

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Geoworld Jurassic Hunters: New Prehistoric mammals are on the way to see the light   Geoworld Jurassic Hunters: New Prehistoric mammals are on the way to see the light EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:15 pm

Oh, I can't open it for some reason Sad

Back to top Go down
STORMnl

STORMnl

PostSubject: Re: Geoworld Jurassic Hunters: New Prehistoric mammals are on the way to see the light   Geoworld Jurassic Hunters: New Prehistoric mammals are on the way to see the light EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:19 pm

it's from adobe pdf file

it's a big file,,load takes a wile

martien

Sumo

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Geoworld Jurassic Hunters: New Prehistoric mammals are on the way to see the light   Geoworld Jurassic Hunters: New Prehistoric mammals are on the way to see the light EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:24 pm

Woohoo! cheers

(Not about the file, though, cause that doesn't open. Could you recheck the link?)

Back to top Go down
Sumo

Sumo

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Geoworld Jurassic Hunters: New Prehistoric mammals are on the way to see the light   Geoworld Jurassic Hunters: New Prehistoric mammals are on the way to see the light EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:35 pm

Ah, I found one.
(some) mammals pages 22-23. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Geoworld Jurassic Hunters: New Prehistoric mammals are on the way to see the light   Geoworld Jurassic Hunters: New Prehistoric mammals are on the way to see the light EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:40 pm

Sumo wrote:
Ah, I found one.
(some) mammals pages 22-23. Very Happy

Oh wonderful figurines, i wish they would also produce living animals sunny sunny sunny But i have their theet and claws set Very Happy

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
STORMnl

STORMnl

PostSubject: Re: Geoworld Jurassic Hunters: New Prehistoric mammals are on the way to see the light   Geoworld Jurassic Hunters: New Prehistoric mammals are on the way to see the light EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:48 am

indeed my link is broken,,but i saw you have a working link Sumo

thanks

Martien

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Geoworld Jurassic Hunters: New Prehistoric mammals are on the way to see the light   Geoworld Jurassic Hunters: New Prehistoric mammals are on the way to see the light EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 1:55 am

Nice! I quite like prehistoric horse and deer Very Happy But macrauchenia came out strange Rolling Eyes I will wait for any pictures of Procoptodon bounce Thank You for sharing Sumo and Martin Sad(o)):

Back to top Go down
STORMnl

STORMnl

PostSubject: Re: Geoworld Jurassic Hunters: New Prehistoric mammals are on the way to see the light   Geoworld Jurassic Hunters: New Prehistoric mammals are on the way to see the light EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:57 am

And here are some pictures

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In spring you can buy them at Dejenkens in the US,this is what i know for now

Martien

Country/State : US/VA

PostSubject: geoWorld prehistoric Mammals   Geoworld Jurassic Hunters: New Prehistoric mammals are on the way to see the light EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:51 am

Hi,

I saw the new mammals at Toy fair big range consistent style. they have other sets of Ic Age mammals and Dinosaurs.

randy
Back to top Go down
http://www.dinosaurcollectorsiteA.com
trevok4

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: Geoworld Jurassic Hunters: New Prehistoric mammals are on the way to see the light   Geoworld Jurassic Hunters: New Prehistoric mammals are on the way to see the light EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:21 am

DC wrote:
Hi,

I saw the new mammals at Toy fair big range consistent style. they have other sets of Ic Age mammals and Dinosaurs.

randy

welcome to this fourm
Back to top Go down
STORMnl

STORMnl

PostSubject: Re: Geoworld Jurassic Hunters: New Prehistoric mammals are on the way to see the light   Geoworld Jurassic Hunters: New Prehistoric mammals are on the way to see the light EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:27 pm

yeah welcome to this forum

i think i know you from the DTS forum

Martien

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Geoworld Jurassic Hunters: New Prehistoric mammals are on the way to see the light   Geoworld Jurassic Hunters: New Prehistoric mammals are on the way to see the light EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:34 pm

DC wrote:
Hi,

randy

Welcome here sunny sunny

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Geoworld Jurassic Hunters: New Prehistoric mammals are on the way to see the light   Geoworld Jurassic Hunters: New Prehistoric mammals are on the way to see the light EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:35 pm

STORMnl wrote:
yeah welcome to this forum

i think i know you from the DTS forum

Martien

Welcome back scratch scratch cheers cheers Have you solve your computer problem Very Happy

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Geoworld Jurassic Hunters: New Prehistoric mammals are on the way to see the light   Geoworld Jurassic Hunters: New Prehistoric mammals are on the way to see the light EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 4:53 am

I got hold of the Geoworld 2014-catalogue, and the mammals are there --this time as news for 2014  cheers Laughing Laughing 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geoworld Jurassic Hunters: New Prehistoric mammals are on the way to see the light   Geoworld Jurassic Hunters: New Prehistoric mammals are on the way to see the light Empty

Back to top Go down

Geoworld Jurassic Hunters: New Prehistoric mammals are on the way to see the light
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next