Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

GoldEagle's 2013 Additions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
GoldEagle

Country/State : United States/Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: GoldEagle's 2013 Additions   Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:14 pm

Roger, I will keep an eye out for this fox for you, I have seen him several times. Very Happy

Some more animals from a few trades and an ebay purchase:

First, this WONDERFUL gift of Bullyland animals from Susanne! She contacted me a while back and offered to send me her extra giant deer, whom I missed in my collection, and when I opened the package there were the moose, fox and prehistoric bird who were all surprises! A huge THANKS to Susanne for being so kind! Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

From Philipp (pege) I got the wonderful VW white wolf, nayab turkey vulture, bullyland fallow deer (who is not available at all in the US), the ELC fallow and the bullyland falconer (first human in my collection) and safari deer variant!

In a Trade with Taylor (taos) I received the fierce ELC werewolf, and two old bullyland wolves

Some Safari LTD animals: old authentics white wolf and fox, moose calf and some retired toob animals:

An unknown brand fallow and sika deer and a cartoon-ish fawn

Some hong kong knockoff deer (not certain on the deer in the lower right corner, he has a nice paint job but is only marked Taiwan, maybe a marx?), two colored deer (possible marx?) a knockoff copy of a marx fox or wolf and a china moose

Nayab eagle, vulture and a small bullyland look-alike eagle owl. Fox is an unknown brand. Howling coyote is Playvisions

The wonderful Phoenix and Griffin from ELC! I have been looking for these figures for ages and now I finally have them!

And a surprise from my mother, my very own Westie (hitching a ride on the bullyland fallow's back.) Now I can be part of the westie club! lol
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: GoldEagle's 2013 Additions   Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:26 pm

Wonderful newcomers Amanda cheers cheers cheers Big congratulations for you and a hurray for the STS-friends Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

I especially like the unknown brand deers and fox because it is very interesting (and hard to find) this kind of specie figurines sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny

Country/State : United States/Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: GoldEagle's 2013 Additions   Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Wonderful newcomers Amanda cheers cheers cheers Big congratulations for you and a hurray for the STS-friends Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

I especially like the unknown brand deers and fox because it is very interesting (and hard to find) this kind of specie figurines sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny

Thanks Andreas! and I agree HURRAY FOR STS FRIENDS!! cheers cheers This is such a great site and community. Very Happy My collection wouldn't be half of what it is now without all this help from you guys Very Happy Not to mention it isn't very fun to collect all alone.
I wish the big brands would take some tips from these unknown brands too, I'd love to see more fallows and sikas on the market (instead of all white tail and red deer), and more arctic foxes wouldn't be bad either (maybe some swift and cross foxes too)
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: GoldEagle's 2013 Additions   Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:38 pm

Thanks Andreas! and I agree HURRAY FOR STS FRIENDS!! cheers cheers This is such a great site and community. Very Happy My collection wouldn't be half of what it is now without all this help from you guys Very Happy Not to mention it isn't very fun to collect all alone.
I wish the big brands would take some tips from these unknown brands too, I'd love to see more fallows and sikas on the market (instead of all white tail and red deer), and more arctic foxes wouldn't be bad either (maybe some swift and cross foxes too)

Oh yes, that i wish too Very Happy Very Happy

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: GoldEagle's 2013 Additions   Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:02 pm

Roger, I will keep an eye out for this fox for you, I have seen him several times. Very Happy

That is very kind from you. Very Happy
Congratulations for all these great new figures. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
PeGe

PostSubject: Re: GoldEagle's 2013 Additions   Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:18 pm

Congrats!
Yes, hooray for (at least most of) our STS-friends!

Back to top Go down
krista

Country/State : finland

PostSubject: Re: GoldEagle's 2013 Additions   Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:39 pm

Wow I'm absolutely stunned by your new beautiful models! *__*

For some reason I like that little fox so much!

And the werewolf is awesome!

Actually ..they all are! :D

Posts like these make me love STS even more <3

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GoldEagle's 2013 Additions   Today at 7:01 pm

Back to top Go down

GoldEagle's 2013 Additions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3