Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

American Zoo and Aquarium Association (AZA) toob from 1998

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PeGe

PeGe

Country/State : Germany

American Zoo and Aquarium Association (AZA) toob from 1998 Empty
PostSubject: American Zoo and Aquarium Association (AZA) toob from 1998   American Zoo and Aquarium Association (AZA) toob from 1998 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 7:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The booklet says, the Zebra is meant to be a Grévy. Except for the Horse, tortoise, tiger, snowleopard and eventually Toucan, all are for trade. I just wanted to present those raries. Accorcing to the booklet, the Aruba Island rattlesnake is missing. Maybe someone can post a pic of it?

Last edited by PeGe on Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: American Zoo and Aquarium Association (AZA) toob from 1998   American Zoo and Aquarium Association (AZA) toob from 1998 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 7:35 pm

Very nice and rare animal figurines Very Happy Very Happy I am glad that this phantastic animals find a new home by one of us Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: American Zoo and Aquarium Association (AZA) toob from 1998   American Zoo and Aquarium Association (AZA) toob from 1998 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 7:55 pm

They are wonderful...and a whole set with paper cheers

CONGRATULATIONS flower

Philipp, how can you split the set ? It is very valuable as a set, isn`t it ? Shocked

PeGe

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: American Zoo and Aquarium Association (AZA) toob from 1998   American Zoo and Aquarium Association (AZA) toob from 1998 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 8:07 pm

hey Susanne,
it's pretty easy actually. I don't collect to complete sets. I like certain species and well-sculpted or weird figurines. So i don't care whether a figurine is rare or not when i think there are better scukpts of the species available. So i can pick what's interesting for me first, maybe i trade some later, and i can give the rest to other interested collectors, maybe to get somethin I like.
But you're right,if someone's interested in the set, trading for instance for a equall< rare set of e.g. PV Crocodiles, i would mind splitting,.... Very Happy

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: American Zoo and Aquarium Association (AZA) toob from 1998   American Zoo and Aquarium Association (AZA) toob from 1998 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 9:52 am

Lovely set Very Happy Horse is especially interesting Very Happy Congratulations!

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American Zoo and Aquarium Association (AZA) toob from 1998   American Zoo and Aquarium Association (AZA) toob from 1998 Empty

Back to top Go down

American Zoo and Aquarium Association (AZA) toob from 1998
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Modern companies :: K&M - Wild Republic-
Jump to: