Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

My first custom - Impala antelope and repaint Bongo -.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dorkan

Country/State : Poland-Trzebinia /France-Salvizinet

PostSubject: My first custom - Impala antelope and repaint Bongo -.   Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:00 pm

I'm sorry that it looks ugly , but it's my first model ! Embarassed ...

I am also working Topi ,
I think the effect is many times better than the Impala antelopes but the Bongo repaint it's good Very Happy .

Photo:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Best,
sunny
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My first custom - Impala antelope and repaint Bongo -.   Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:07 pm

The pictures are very small, but as far as I can see, you have done a fabulous job cheers

Especially I love the bongo, WOW!
If those are your firs tries, I look VERY much forward to seing how your self-made models will develop bounce

CONGRATULATIONS with having made these lovely sculpts flower

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My first custom - Impala antelope and repaint Bongo -.   Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:13 pm

What was the bongo before- the PV bongo? Nice job and also your Impala is not bad. cheers sunny

I dont try that because i have absolutly no talent Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: My first custom - Impala antelope and repaint Bongo -.   Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:32 pm

Thank you, Susanne and Widukind, it was my first custom , so the effects are average Embarassed .

Bongo is a model unless Nayab or another, I just repainted it. :)
Topi on the work .., I have baked -form, and I will paint, send pictures soon Surprised

Best,
sunny
Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My first custom - Impala antelope and repaint Bongo -.   Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:03 pm

Lovely repaints congratulations! I hope to see bigger pictures of these works too :) From what I can see it looks very nice Wink

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Dorkan

PostSubject: Re: My first custom - Impala antelope and repaint Bongo -.   Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Lovely repaints congratulations! I hope to see bigger pictures of these works too :) From what I can see it looks very nice Wink

Thanks Anna :)
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: My first custom - Impala antelope and repaint Bongo -.   Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:01 pm

They are wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first custom - Impala antelope and repaint Bongo -.   Today at 5:37 am

Back to top Go down

My first custom - Impala antelope and repaint Bongo -.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1