Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)

Go down 
+57
Anne from Norway
Saien
Drakulka
Rakel
Wilorvise
sauroid
JonasV
Tarunyada
Dum_my
Phexedrine
Jetty
costicuba
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Night Elf
Carola
koniminiatures
donny ong
sadie3112
sortepletter
scot(t)
blackdanter
Niki2811
75senta75
Tylosaurus
Florian
arafan
TheLastStardust
Fisva
SpiralStrix
ulinuk
Tove
Arnaud
boba_jagoda
NandO
NightLioness
A-J
animalluvr6
trevok4
landrover
LeeAnn
ReinbowSchleich
Katty
AlopexLagopus
Cyhyraeth
MartinH
HKHollinstone
Saarlooswolfhound
aandmkw
krista
Bloodrayne
bojan
Elros Alvar
widukind
Kikimalou
Roger
Ana
SUSANNE
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 10:33 pm

Carola wrote:

jonesee wrote:
I just keep looking the photos.. He's so gorgeous! cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops drunken I love the realism they have all the Peter Stones I've seen. The arab is another..wow cheers I forgot to ask, where did you buy them? sunny Oops, from UK  Wink

Thank you Jonas Very Happy I'm personally very seduced by the Peter Stone horses, I suppose they are the wildest one can go regarding model horses in plastic. And their prizes are often very wild too pale But the company has a very bad reputation. Therefore I only order from a 'second hand'. LeeAnn knows more of that than I.

I agree. Specially this guy you received last - his head and the whole package looks very natural and noble. Such a dream model horse drunken That's the disadvantage... silent
Oh why's that? Surprised

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 10:51 pm

jonesee wrote:
Carola wrote:

jonesee wrote:
I just keep looking the photos.. He's so gorgeous! cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops drunken I love the realism they have all the Peter Stones I've seen. The arab is another..wow cheers I forgot to ask, where did you buy them? sunny Oops, from UK  Wink

Thank you Jonas Very Happy I'm personally very seduced by the Peter Stone horses, I suppose they are the wildest one can go regarding model horses in plastic. And their prizes are often very wild too pale But the company has a very bad reputation. Therefore I only order from a 'second hand'. LeeAnn knows more of that than I.

I agree. Specially this guy you received last - his head and the whole package looks very natural and noble. Such a dream model horse drunken That's the disadvantage... silent
Oh why's that? Surprised

Stone Horses just have very bad customer's service, according to many of the users of Model Horse Blab who descripe their experiences with the company. It is really a shame though, as they have some very great models and their Design A Horse concept is really intriguing too...

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 11:24 pm

Carola wrote:
Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Laughing Kind of a draft? Now I'm really intrigued!

Current run or retired?

Current run.. But I saw somewhere that he was on a retirement list for 2015, so I wanted to be sure to snatch one while he's still easy to find   Very Happy

jonesee wrote:

Then it's Trooper! Right?

Well, I suppose you can say Stones are the wildest you can go regarding OFPs. ARs and CMs can go for thousands of dollars! affraid

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 9:04 am

YAY LeeAnn Very Happy you are right! Trooper!

Ah yes, you are right. Stone are the wildest of Original Finish Plastic.

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 10:32 am

Carola wrote:
jonesee wrote:
Carola wrote:

jonesee wrote:

Oh why's that? Surprised

Stone Horses just have very bad customer's service, according to many of the users of Model Horse Blab who descripe their experiences with the company. It is really a shame though, as they have some very great models and their Design A Horse concept is really intriguing too...

Too bad Neutral Their horses are gorgeous anyway! cheers cheers cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 2:13 pm

Carola wrote:
YAY LeeAnn Very Happy you are right! Trooper!

Ah yes, you are right. Stone are the wildest of Original Finish Plastic.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

He's a nice one, I'm sure you'll be pleased Very Happy

Is this your first Cleveland Bay?

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 5:15 pm

@ LeeAnn, yes he'll be the first in that mold Very Happy

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 5:34 pm

Yay! cheers When I got my first (Chickory), I was shocked how huge and heavy he was. Laughing I'm sure you'll have the same reaction!

Carola

PostSubject: My newest add - Breyer Trooper   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 10:04 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Yay! cheers When I got my first (Chickory), I was shocked how huge and heavy he was. Laughing I'm sure you'll have the same reaction!

He is heavy indeed - but not that big, IMHO - but maybe that is because I'm already used to already almost only heavies in my Traditional herd  Very Happy - And they are all the big molds! I do understand that a warmblood Breyer collector would be surprised when they get their first Cleveland Bay mold  Wink

Now I have finally uploaded the photos of Trooper - I took them last week, and the light just was awful, so I apologize for the gittiness in some photos, but the weather is just all.. grey- all day.. all the time Rolling Eyes

Well... welcome to Breyer Trooper - he is a 2013 release, and when I suddenly saw that he was going to be retired for next year, I hurried and ordered one, before he becomes difficult to find! (It seems that even recently retired Breyers get sold out quite fast, and then you need to roam the seconhand market to find them...)

It almost looks like he has got painted brown eyes, but they are actually just black, with a little eyewhites, but the reflection in certain angles makes him look like he's got very detailed eyes  Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Trooper is a very handsome model, and I love the completely roached mane and very dark solid seal bay colour, that this particular version of the mold has. Makes him very sleek and masculine, somehow. He's probably one of the most masculine male traditionals I have. Very neat guy! Too bad for him, that I have only one mare tongue - and 10 other males for him to compete with!

I love the detail on his hoof Very Happy He has little detail in general, but I really like the simplicity of the design - and he is based on a real horse, a Police horse Champion.

And outdoor Very Happy

I have often wondered who is the biggest Breyer mold - and so far - even with Trooper in the herd - I think that Kong(Vixom mold) is the absolute winner of the size battle Very Happy He is just larger and fatter all the way round cyclops

And here he is with a more normal seized Breyer - my very much beloved Harley I love you Despite being non draft, Harley is just one of my absolute favs, for some reason.. Just love the mold and with that colour drunken

I really like the contrast that Harley can give to Trooper - Trooper the serious, stocky, manly man - and Harley, the more cheerful boyish type.

~ And compared to Schleich queen

Thank you for looking sunny

I have no plans on my next Traditional addition, so far, I feel like I have all the Traditional molds that I wanted since I started collecting the Trad sized models. Now - I look so much forward to see what 2015 will bring of NEW Traditionals bounce bounce cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 11:02 pm

Wonderful horse, simple, long bodied but also very classy! Very Happy
Thanks for showing! Very Happy

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 11:23 pm

This an absolute best addition you've gotten! Such a handsome, brave horse as you described well! Stunning!
I'm every time amazed how big Tradi horses are, I've had only older ones and I guess these are even bigger..?
Thanks for all the info and photos! cheers

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 1:16 am

Big congrats! I love this mold and a friend of mine has a conga. Very Happy I also prefer the roached mane version.

sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 9:58 am

He is a beautiful mold and colour too Very Happy Congratulations cheers

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 10:30 am

Thank you very much for your comments Roger, Jonas, LeeAnn, Abby cheers

koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:59 am

Ooh, Trooper's nice! The dead roach suits the mold very well, as does the uniform dark colour. It's a nice, sound sculpt, too, isn't it? Something about the symmetry of the pose pleases me terribly. Congrats on getting him!

Also, Jonas hinted that you might like what you'd see if you were to peek [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]... Wink Someone sends his regards to his draughty brethren in your herd!

Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 7:06 pm

Thank you very much Lea cheers I peeked Rolling Eyes Wink

Fisva

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 9:02 pm

I don't know where I could keep such big figurines... Anyway, wonderful additions. Breyers are so damn expensive, but worth the price!!! cheers cheers cheers

Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 1:10 pm

Fisva wrote:
I don't know where I could keep such big figurines... Anyway, wonderful additions. Breyers are so damn expensive, but worth the price!!! cheers cheers cheers

I came to that conclusion after some time Very Happy I think they are worth every penny Very Happy

And thank you cheers

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 5:02 pm

Beautiful and very big newcomer this Breyer Trooper! This colour suits him nicely! Congratulations Carola! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 5:14 pm

Nice new horses!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 10:23 pm

Thank you very much Anna & Andreas sunny

Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 18 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 1:17 pm

I really like you manly man black trooper Very Happy
He has indeed this nice calm gentleman look in his eyes I love you

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 12:51 pm

Dum_my wrote:
I really like you manly man black trooper Very Happy
He has indeed this nice calm gentleman look in his eyes I love you

Thank you Dum_my Very Happy

He is suit'n tie, and with a scotch by the bar Cool

sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 4:03 pm

that's a very beautiful horse Carola. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 7:35 pm

sauroid wrote:
that's a very beautiful horse Carola. Very Happy

Thank you very much Sauroid cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)
Page 18 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next