Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29
AuthorMessage
Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:09 pm

Great new ones Very Happy
And congrats on the baby ^^

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:42 pm

Carola, that's a fantastic news! cheers A new baby is something unbeatable.! Very Happy Congratulations to his parents and I wish the best life possible to the new STS friend! Very Happy
I am also glad you've found some time to share Mpv sumptuous mistake with us. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:27 pm

Thanks very much for your congratulations sunny It is indeed a new world - and now I have an excuse to buy ALL Schleich stuff Razz

Well... a few additions again--- Very Happy Breyer Banks Vanilla and the Breyer web special Limited Edition Bramble - I feel very lucky that I 'won' her. Breyer did a great job with the unique colouring of hers.

And I agree with you, LeeAnn - Vanilla has a very sparingly paintjob... they could at least have painted her white/made her a chalky - or given her detailed eyes--- just something! Many of her molding details are lost with the bare plastic...However, she is very beautiful anyway Rolling Eyes
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What a lady!

And then Bramble I love you

Sisters - I really like this mold - flashy yes - but really cute!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Ohhhhhh ! You got a baby son Shocked I love you cheers

Please, please share a picture of this fantastic new arrival bounce bounce Very Happy cheers bounce Very Happy bounce

PS : Great horses Laughing Applause

Thanks a lot, and here you go Susanne: I love you I love you I love you

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:59 pm

Yay Bramble finally arrived! cheers cheers cheers

I'm really kicking myself for not entering for her - I wasn't sure how those reverse dapples were going to turn out and really didn't have the money for her right then after buying an expensive Stone. But dangit I really want her now Sad Please keep me in mind if you ever want to sell her, I'm interested Wink Anyway, big congrats on her, hopefully it's not newcomer's luck and you'll win other web specials in the club Very Happy

Awww your baby boy is adorable! I love you What is his name?

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:27 pm

Congratulations again :)

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:24 pm

Carola, your baby boy is amazingly cute!! I love you And what a calmness in his eyes, he looks happy cheers

I think this mould is very beautiful and the horse looks fantastic in any colour. Bramble is very awesome, what a nice paint work! Big congrats! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:35 pm

Thanks a lot, and here you go Susanne: I love you I love you I love you

Aaaaaarrrrrw drunken I love you I love you cheers

He is BEAUTYFUL drunken cheers
See that look in his eyes ? He is going to be a real lady's man Laughing

And only 2 1/2 month old, he can already hold his head Applause Very Happy

I am sure he will be just as talented as his mom cheers

Last edited by SUSANNE on Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:38 pm

Wonderful new horse ! Black & White Vanilla , - they are more than twice as good looking together as they are each one Shocked Very Happy

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:00 pm

Yay Bramble finally arrived! cheers cheers cheers

I'm really kicking myself for not entering for her - I wasn't sure how those reverse dapples were going to turn out and really didn't have the money for her right then after buying an expensive Stone. But dangit I really want her now Sad Please keep me in mind if you ever want to sell her, I'm interested Wink  Anyway, big congrats on her, hopefully it's not newcomer's luck and you'll win other web specials in the club Very Happy

Awww your baby boy is adorable! I love you What is his name?

I'll be sure to keep you in mind, if I should want to part with her Very Happy I see several on MH$P though, so she should be obtainable - but costly  silent She is my most expensive horse to date! But I think she is worth it  I love you
And yes, hopefully not a beginner's luck - the Berry Pony theme is very promising!
What Stone did you buy? It's the FQH?  bounce

Thank you, he indeed melts hearts  sunny My son is named Ivan  sunny

Congratulations again :)

Thank you Andreas cheers

Carola, your baby boy is amazingly cute!! I love you And what a calmness in his eyes, he looks happy cheers

I think this mould is very beautiful and the horse looks fantastic in any colour. Bramble is very awesome, what a nice paint work! Big congrats! cheers

Thank you very much, Anna  sunny I think he is happy, I certainly try anything for him to be so  bounce  cheers

Aaaaaarrrrrw drunken I love you I love you cheers

He is BEAUTYFUL drunken cheers
See that look in his eyes ? He is going to be a real lady's man  Laughing

And only 2 1/2 month old, he can already hold his head Applause Very Happy

I am sure he will be just as talented as his mom cheers

Aww  Embarassed  cheers  Thank you very much Susanne  cheers

Wonderful new horse ! Black & White Vanilla , - they are more than twice as good looking together as they are each one Shocked Very Happy

Thank you again Very Happy They do compliment each other nicely.

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:21 pm

I'll be sure to keep you in mind, if I should want to part with her Very Happy I see several on MH$P though, so she should be obtainable - but costly  silent She is my most expensive horse to date! But I think she is worth it  I love you
And yes, hopefully not a beginner's luck - the Berry Pony theme is very promising!

Thank you! There are two left on MH$P - I'm trying to trade for one but no luck so far. Maybe I'll find one at Breyerfest Very Happy

No, the FQH was cheap actually. For once! lol! I'm picking the new one up at my next live show, it's another ISH, run of 6 Wink

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:22 pm

Thank you! There are two left on MH$P - I'm trying to trade for one but no luck so far. Maybe I'll find one at Breyerfest Very Happy

No, the FQH was cheap actually. For once! lol! I'm picking the new one up at my next live show, it's another ISH, run of 6 Wink

I love the name Ivan! So cute I love you[/quote]

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:14 am

Ivan is a beautiful baby and I wish all the best for him and his parents, of course! Very Happy
Please prevent from showing to him your Princess, I am afraid it will demotivate him from collecting in future. tongue Laughing Just kidding, it is very kind from you that you show Ivan to our friends, he is already a part of STS community and I hope you can complement your Mother time with a little time for collecting. Ivan wants to grow on forum too. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:12 am

Hello sweet Ivan :3 I agree with Roger cheers New STS generation Wink cheers

Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:13 am

Congrats on your beautiful horses and even more on your gorgeous baby! Enjoy this first year, it just flies by too quickly! I can't believe my boy is 18 months already.
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:12 am

Lovely baby boy
and lovely new horses
like the bramble the best!

I love you

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:28 pm

Sorry all for my late replies Embarassed

And you did get a Bramble after all Very Happy

Ivan is a beautiful baby and I wish all the best for him and his parents, of course! Very Happy
Please prevent from showing to him your Princess, I am afraid it will demotivate him from collecting in future. tongue Laughing Just kidding, it is very kind from you that you show Ivan to our friends, he is already a part of STS community and I hope you can complement your Mother time with a little time for collecting. Ivan wants to grow on forum too. Very Happy

Thank you so much, Roger Very Happy I hope I can have my horses to myself. He can collect the wildlife Very Happy

Hello sweet Ivan :3 I agree with Roger cheers New STS generation Wink cheers

cheers cheers I love you

Congrats on your beautiful horses and even more on your gorgeous baby! Enjoy this first year, it just flies by too quickly! I can't believe my boy is 18 months already.

Thanks so much sunny Indeed time flies already! And congrats on your little one too Very Happy

Lovely baby boy
and lovely new horses
like the bramble the best!

I love you

Thanks a lot sunny sunny

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:02 pm

Hi all Very Happy

Got a few new ones. CollectA Deluxe Arabian Mare, my 2016 Peter Stone Design a Horse and 2016 One of a Kind All About Me, and last Breyer 2016 Cherry Creek Fonzie Merit.

I'm very happy with my DAH. My dream horse I love you I named him Navi.

All About Me

Handsome guy.

And Merit Very Happy

Thanks for looking Very Happy

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:12 pm

Big congrats, lovely Stones! cheers

SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:16 pm

They are gorgeous drunken
Especially Navi and All about Me are out of this world ! WOW cheers
Look at the shading in the coat ! and the eyes are ...almost ike alive Shocked The sculpts are awesome too, - Amazing I love you

Good to see you back here, - how is your lovely son doing ? Not keeping you sleepless, is he ? I am sure he is a perfect baby Wink

Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:53 pm

Beautiful newcomers! Your DAH Clydesdale Navi is amazing, I like the long mane and the colour and his eyes, wonderful model!! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:57 pm

So I think I like best Merit! Laughing They are all fabulous figures and I also hope Ivan is doing well! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:27 am

Beautiful new horses and baby! I hope Ivan is doing well also, learning all about model figures of course. Laughing

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:03 am

Nice new horses

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:11 am

Congratz on all,
love the heavy's
great names to Very Happy

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:34 pm

Very neat horses, Carola, congratulations! cheers

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Today at 10:50 pm

Back to top Go down

Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 29 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29