Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)

Go down 
+57
Anne from Norway
Saien
Drakulka
Rakel
Wilorvise
sauroid
JonasV
Tarunyada
Dum_my
Phexedrine
Jetty
costicuba
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Night Elf
Carola
koniminiatures
donny ong
sadie3112
sortepletter
scot(t)
blackdanter
Niki2811
75senta75
Tylosaurus
Florian
arafan
TheLastStardust
Fisva
SpiralStrix
ulinuk
Tove
Arnaud
boba_jagoda
NandO
NightLioness
A-J
animalluvr6
trevok4
landrover
LeeAnn
ReinbowSchleich
Katty
AlopexLagopus
Cyhyraeth
MartinH
HKHollinstone
Saarlooswolfhound
aandmkw
krista
Bloodrayne
bojan
Elros Alvar
widukind
Kikimalou
Roger
Ana
SUSANNE
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:30 am

Carola wrote:
Thank you all, very much Very Happy

Roger wrote:
I think that figure with zebra strips would result also great! geek
Where is your Malaian tapir made in? scratch

A Zebra Friesian ! Shocked

My Tapir is made in China Very Happy

Thanks Carola! flower

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 4:31 pm

Hi all :DA new Hamleys has opened in Copenhagen, so ofcourse i had to go and see what they had to offer. I expected Schleich... but none of that! They had.. SAFARI bounce Very Happy For the first time I've come across wildlife and farm Safaris outside the internet. I was a joy to be able to chose the model of the models I wanted. It was also very interesting, as they had a good assortment, also some of the 2013 releases. I bought two new horses and a Schleich (but from another store).
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Safari Ltd. Morgan Mare. They had  a fair selection of horses., even the strange all black Percheron (I'll stick to the ol' dapple one though).
This lady caught my eye. Also, this breed is not in my collection, before now, ofcourse. She has a lovely face and movement. But actually she is genderless, if you peek under her belly. there it says she's a 2005 sculpt. I think their sculpts haven't developed much then.. She seems just as good as the newer ones.

Next I chose the Safari Ltd. Lipizzaner Stallion. He's sweet and simple, and all new from 2013. As mentioned above, looking at him, it doesn't seem the sculpting has developed since 2005. I think the Morgan could just as well have been a 2013 release. He isn't genderless as the 'mare', but his privates are incredibly tiny! Maybe they think it's too much for the kids? But is it a good replica then...?!

Two 2013 Lipizzanners. I think Safari did best.

And last is the Schleich Akhal-Teke Stallion. I absolutely love that slender body of his, and he kind of is a very delicate figurine. I think he is a better replica than the CollectA mare, according to Akhal-Teke conformation. I couldn't find someone fitting to pair him with, so I went for this contrast mix instead. Hello Princess once again I love you

Last edited by Carola on Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 5:11 pm

Great that you can find Safari locally. Even 2013 figures! Very Happy
I like the pose of your Morgan mare and the figure generally. It contrasts with the classic stance of Mojo versions that is a more pragmatic sculpting. Very Happy
I am still not convinced with the Lipizzan, anytime I see it on pictures, I think in new Safari wildebeest. scratch
Though, it is a lovely figure. Curiously, the first time I saw the Schleich Akhal-Teke on shops, I was surprised with how delicate the figure is, contrasting with the heavy looking of some Schleich horses. It is a shame that the mare doesn't look as nice. Very Happy

koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 5:39 pm

Nice to see closeups of these. I'm warming to the Safari Lipizzan, although his right hind knee still frightens me (and I'm still mildly peeved by his blatant similarlity to the Eberl resin). Knees aside, his inquisitive expression is certainly rather appealing to me.

(I came by the white Schleich Shire for the first time in a shop today, by the way - and was further awed! She's not far from outright marvellous. It's likely the first time I've seen anything approaching to healthy anatomy in a Schleich horse, the detail is surprisingly sharp - and she's big! I, too, shall have to get myself a Princess lookalike soon, Carola. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://koni.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 5:50 pm

Nice horses again Sad(o)):Sad(o)):

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 6:02 pm

Great newcomers Carola! Morgan mare is especially nice :) Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 9:53 am

Thank you Andreas, Anna-  and Roger Very Happy - I see what you mean, he kind of has the same pose as his Safari cousin Wildebeest. I do wonder what he thinks of that Rolling Eyes

Koniminiatures (I wonder if you have an alias you prefer more? Like most here have...:)) Thank you for the comments. I'm not familiar with the Eberl resin, but I searched a little.. Maybe it's the one called 'Favina'? 

I'm kind of happy to see some appreciation of the White Shire I love so much cheers .. But I'd really like to know, how you think of her positively sculpt wise compared with other Schleich and overall too, as exactly this has been critizised quite some. I personally is still a novice in horse anatomy, as well as breed specifications. 
I promise, she'll shine on your shelf, if you decide to get her Cool
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 10:57 am

WOW!!! Safari models in DENMARK  affraid

But in Copenhagen, of corse...us peasants are always left out Laughing
Well, Randers Regnskov ( kind of Zoo) has about 10 different models, very old ones.tongue

Wonderful horses, Carola , - I love that Morgan, too, and agree 100 % that the lipizzan is far better than the last one from Schleich Wink

Congratulations with your new horses flower

Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 1:08 pm

Thank you Susanne Very Happy I was in Randers Regnskov last summer.. Why didn't I see them? Crying or Very sad 

That new Hamleys lies very close to the Tivoli main entrance. In case you go there anytime :)
Back to top Go down
sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 6:35 pm

those are beautiful horses Carola, congrats. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 8:01 pm

Thank you a lot Sauroid cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 2:27 pm

Carola wrote:
Thank you Susanne Very Happy I was in Randers Regnskov last summer.. Why didn't I see them? Crying or Very sad 

That new Hamleys lies very close to the Tivoli main entrance. In case you go there anytime :)

Because Susanne arrived first... study Wink Very Happy

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 4:34 pm

Roger wrote:
Carola wrote:

Because Susanne arrived first... studyWinkVery Happy

Ofcourse... I should have put 2 and 2 together Laughing
Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 6:22 pm

Carola wrote:
Koniminiatures (I wonder if you have an alias you prefer more? Like most here have...:)) Thank you for the comments. I'm not familiar with the Eberl resin, but I searched a little.. Maybe it's the one called 'Favina'? 

I'm kind of happy to see some appreciation of the White Shire I love so much cheers .. But I'd really like to know, how you think of her positively sculpt wise compared with other Schleich and overall too, as exactly this has been critizised quite some. I personally is still a novice in horse anatomy, as well as breed specifications. 
I promise, she'll shine on your shelf, if you decide to get her Cool

The Eberl resin I was referring to is indeed Favina, yes. Their poses are nigh identical, and the two models represent sister breeds, the Lipizzan and Kladruber respectively. I find it a bit blatant.

I'd be happy to write a little about that Shire and her anatomical merits, but I'd rather wait till I get my hands on the model myself so I can turn her around and nitpick properly. More broadly I can say about her that the harsh reception she's had has mystified me somewhat, as she's an excellent horse figurine (for a Schleich) in my eyes. I suppose this difference in views comes down to two things mainly:

• I don't really pay attention to paint schemes on factory models (I repaint everything anyways..), so if the paint is bad, I'm pretty much blind to it. I realise other collectors place more weight on the factory finish. But even if I, too, cared about the paintwork, I still couldn't write off the model's colour (or plaits) as a "let's make a girly model so girls will find it cute and buy it" type of a scorn-worthy move from Schleich as I understand some collectors have done, since both the colour and the (nicely-done!) plaits are accurate domestic horse features and not even too far out for the breed the model's supposed to represent.
    British draughts are customarily braided for shows, even if that particular mane braid isn't one usually seen. The maximum sabino white as seen on the model, while more often met in Clydesdales and coloured cobs than it is in Shires, is a real horse colour and not too uncommonly found in a fairly similarly conformed sister breed, the Clydesdale. Dominant white, a spontaneously occurring, not terribly uncommon genetic mutation is another way that model could defend its all-white colour and still be a legitimate Shire.

People may not find the white-pink-plaited combo stylish, or may view it as "girly" and connotate that somehow with "bad", but that doesn't make the combination inaccurate or unrealistic - and I for one can't help but think the latter are the more important points in the makings of a good miniature.

• But, most importantly, it's really just this: I'm picky about horse anatomy, because I know a bit about it. This means most Schleich horses look seriously grotesque to me; were they real horses, they would be ones severely ill or having trouble moving. With the white shire, there's none of that (well, save for the meaty head..), and that's enough to put her on a pedestal for me as far as Schleich horses go.
    Let's look at the phenomenon in reverse: I know relatively little about canine anatomy. Therefore, I am unbothered by the trunk-like, curiously badger-clawed feet the Safari Jack Russell for instance sports, and instead find the model quite charming. If I knew and cared about every leg bone and tendon on dog models as intensely as I do on horse models, I'm sure I would write off that poor Russell as an abomination - like I do most Schleich horses.

It's only natural that people who aren't particularly keen on horses, their anatomy and biomechanics may not find most Schleichs too bad because they may not see or mind the flaws - and when those flaws are absent like they mostly are in the Shire mare, it may not make much difference to them either. Needless to say, that's not an inferior or superior way to view a model or appreciate one - it's merely a difference in the degree of criticism each collector views their models with (or one species within their models, or one breed or anatomical feature even, etc.).

As for a nickname for my nickname here, if you want to use one the already used KM seems to work - it's short and clear enough. Koni's good too I guess, if you prefer that - it means "a nag" (as in "old nag", bad-looking horse) in Finnish. Laughing I don't really mind - any way will do.
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:41 am

Thank you for your comments and argumentation, Koni :cheers:I think I understand now, your approach to the miniatureworld. Also, very intesting observations. I will have try to keep some of those things in mind.
As you say, some Schleich look strange with different length in their legs for instance, probably an attempt to make them stand steady on their own. Also, just sometimes, there's something odd about a figure, which is hard to explain.. May be our unconscious evolutionary, partner selection skill.. That could maybe also affect animals, even though they can't be our partner? Or just the human brain has a passion for symmetry maybe.

These are from Google.. True I assume, and interesting. This would be the ideal horse I guess:

And muscles.

White Shire Very Happy

Last edited by Carola on Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 11:47 am

koniminiatures wrote:

[*]But, most importantly, it's really just this: I'm picky about horse anatomy, because I know a bit about it. This means most Schleich horses look seriously grotesque to me; were they real horses, they would be ones severely ill or having trouble moving. With the white shire, there's none of that (well, save for the meaty head..), and that's enough to put her on a pedestal for me as far as Schleich horses go.

For me she has little bit strange proportions: small body, thin neck and large head, doesn't she? study

koniminiatures wrote:
As for a nickname for my nickname here, if you want to use one the already used KM seems to work - it's short and clear enough. Koni's good too I guess, if you prefer that - it means "a nag" (as in "old nag", bad-looking horse) in Finnish. :lol:I don't really mind - any way will do.

Ha, that's interesting! In Polish language "koń" (word you read just like "koni" / plural form "konie") is a word meaning: "horse", also we have a breed "konik" (means small horse). When I saw your nickname at first it already sounded horsey to me, I thought it might be something with koniks as a breed, somehow I thought there is a connection with Polish language in it. Suspect
Anyway, maybe there is any ancient linguistic connection in just these two words? scratch :) study

Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:46 pm

Carola wrote:
Thank you for your comments and argumentation, Koni :cheers:I think I understand now, your approach to the miniatureworld. Also, very intesting observations.
Glad you enjoyed it - I was a bit apprehensive about posting such a massive post on someone else's thread. I agree symmetry - in the anatomy, if not the pose - does play a big part in whether a figure looks "right" to us or not. We look for it subconsciously anyway, and anything that's a bit "off" structurally will often make an entire figurine look quite wonky.

Carola wrote:
White Shire Very Happy
Of course, the greying gene! That would, indeed, be the most common way for a true Shire to get "white". Grey never even crossed my mind, as the figurine looks so much like a young animal to me, and grey coldbloods wouldn't really be quite that white that early. But it's a correct observation, nevertheless - grey is quite commonly found in Shires and does produce a "white" horse as the end result.

Ana wrote:
For me she has little bit strange proportions: small body, thin neck and large head, doesn't she? study
As I say, I'd need to have the figurine handy to give a more detailed critique (and I still wouldn't be any manner of an authority on the matter, of course, just a noisy amateur) - so far I've only briefly pawed her at a local shop. I've instinctively taken her for a young animal with her reedy muscling, short back and large head - indeed for a fully grown adult mare she'd be of very ponyish/cobbish proportions. The head itself isn't impossibly long at least (I'll say nothing of the breadth or meatiness till I've inspected the figurine more thoroughly, although the depth through the jowls is a bit much perhaps); from presumed incisors to poll it's a little under the length of her shoulder, which is quite typical. I've regularly seen far larger heads on local Finnhorses. :lol:The beard and forelock add to the visual bulk, of course, but wouldn't alter the measurements of the presumed skull underneath.

Ana wrote:
Ha, that's interesting! In Polish language "koń" (word you read just like "koni" / plural form "konie")  is a word meaning: "horse", also we have a breed "konik" (means small horse). When I saw your nickname at first it already sounded horsey to me, I thought it might be something with koniks as a breed, somehow I thought there is a connection with Polish language in it. Suspect 
Anyway, maybe there is any ancient linguistic connection in just these two words? scratch:)study 
Yes, the etymological origins for the Finnish word are indeed Slavic. We've likely borrowed the word straight from Russian; for most of Finnish history, there has been a strong horse trade passing through the Karelia/Ingria region especially, and many of our older equestrian terms are Slavic loans. I chose the word for my "studio" nickname because of these connections, and also because it basically means "really bad-looking horse" in Finnish. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 6:43 am

koniminiatures wrote:

Of course, the greying gene! That would, indeed, be the most common way for a true Shire to get "white". Grey never even crossed my mind, as the figurine looks so much like a young animal to me, and grey coldbloods wouldn't really be quite that white that early. But it's a correct observation, nevertheless - grey is quite commonly found in Shires and does produce a "white" horse as the end result.

Yes, in a previous discussion about this model, members here, familiar with horse genetics, explained this shire could only be 'white' if she's grey. (Same seems to agrument for the MPV Schleich White Friesian). :)
Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 1:34 pm

Well, as I say, dominant white and maximum sabino might cause that too, although the latter would probably be unlikely despite the prevalence of sabino in Shires.

Katty

Katty

Country/State : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 5:15 am

I love your new artwork of Princess in your Avatar!

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 6:36 am

Katty wrote:

Thank you very much Katrina cheers 
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 9:39 am

koniminiatures wrote:

Ana wrote:
Ha, that's interesting! In Polish language "koń" (word you read just like "koni" / plural form "konie")  is a word meaning: "horse", also we have a breed "konik" (means small horse). When I saw your nickname at first it already sounded horsey to me, I thought it might be something with koniks as a breed, somehow I thought there is a connection with Polish language in it. Suspect 
Anyway, maybe there is any ancient linguistic connection in just these two words? scratch:)study 

Yes, the etymological origins for the Finnish word are indeed Slavic. We've likely borrowed the word straight from Russian; for most of Finnish history, there has been a strong horse trade passing through the Karelia/Ingria region especially, and many of our older equestrian terms are Slavic loans. I chose the word for my "studio" nickname because of these connections, and also because it basically means "really bad-looking horse" in Finnish. Laughing

I wonder what horses were for trade those times (on horse markets?) if this word means now "bad looking horse" scratch Shocked study 

Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:16 am

Katty wrote:

Oh yes, every time I see some new Princess image on Carola's avatar- that makes me smile:) (can they be found somewhere in full size)?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 3:37 pm

Cyhyraeth wrote:
Katty wrote:

Oh yes, every time I see some new Princess image on Carola's avatar- that makes me smile:) (can they be found somewhere in full size)?

Thank you a lot Cyhyraeth cheers  I have been thinking of making an art thread for my avatars sometime. They are not elsewhere on the web yet :)
Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 3:46 pm

Than I think it's a good idea to open a thread with them) It's an equine art at least))

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)
Page 4 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next