Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Mojo Fun 2012 Bottlenose Dolphin (and 2012 Sea Lion too)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun 2012 Bottlenose Dolphin (and 2012 Sea Lion too)   Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:26 am

@Roger wrote:
@Ana wrote:
so I took towel and I polished the surface, what took me about 3 minutes. So now I have more shiny beautiful sea lion and I left the area on his face matte and I think it looks very interesting now :) And there are no strange looking lines on the skin of sea lion now Very Happy

Interesting! Idea Ana, could you please show us your Polish polish? bounce Very Happy Laughing

Yes, I will Laughing Very Happy After my come back from Poland to Holland tongue I'm spending few days with my parents now during winter holidays of my son, we are coming back for few days, than I can took some photos of sea lion Very Happy Cool

http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun 2012 Bottlenose Dolphin (and 2012 Sea Lion too)   Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:25 am

@Ana wrote:
@Roger wrote:
@Ana wrote:
so I took towel and I polished the surface, what took me about 3 minutes. So now I have more shiny beautiful sea lion and I left the area on his face matte and I think it looks very interesting now :) And there are no strange looking lines on the skin of sea lion now Very Happy

Interesting! Idea Ana, could you please show us your Polish polish? bounce Very Happy Laughing

Yes, I will Laughing Very Happy After my come back from Poland to Holland tongue I'm spending few days with my parents now during winter holidays of my son, we are coming back for few days, than I can took some photos of sea lion Very Happy Cool

How great you add the chance of being back in Poland and visit your parents! Very Happy No hurries! flower

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun 2012 Bottlenose Dolphin (and 2012 Sea Lion too)   Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:32 pm

@Roger wrote:
You're welcome Scott! If you feel I can help you, please pm me whenever you want. It would be a pleasure. cheers Very Happy

Thank you so much Roger! You are awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun 2012 Bottlenose Dolphin (and 2012 Sea Lion too)   

Back to top Go down

Mojo Fun 2012 Bottlenose Dolphin (and 2012 Sea Lion too)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1