Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013

Go down 
+15
JackyLovertjex
animalluvr6
baltimore zoo
Carola
Saarlooswolfhound
Kikimalou
aandmkw
Ana
bojan
widukind
donny ong
scot(t)
Silver Unicornis
Roger
SUSANNE
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
baltimore zoo

Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:08 pm

I thought ColectA would have corrected the Przewalski's horse before releasing it? I like the figure, just a bit "cobby".
Back to top Go down
Silver Unicornis

Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013   Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:59 pm

I have to admit the more pictures of Przewalski's horse I see, the more I like him, though he's way too far from perfect. I might buy him for a drastic custom.

I really can't wait to buy the Clydesdale stallion, he looks so much better than on promos I love you

Baltimore - it seems they didn't do anything with this model since the first promo photo.

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 3:01 am

Yeah, it's too bad they didn't correct it, because I like the pose, but like I said, just a bit to cobby.
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013   Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013 - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 11:18 am

Susanne ! i hope you can help cheers I wonder if it's possible to see some comparison pics with the new CollectA horses and other horses, such as Schleich? Just it's difficult to judge their scale. My CollectA Shire mare seems very large compared to Schleich, so I wonder what the rest are like Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013   Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013 - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 1:24 pm

Carola wrote:
Susanne ! i hope you can help cheers I wonder if it's possible to see some comparison pics with the new CollectA horses and other horses, such as Schleich? Just it's difficult to judge their scale. My CollectA Shire mare seems very large compared to Schleich, so I wonder what the rest are like Rolling Eyes

Sure Very Happy

I took this some days ago :
Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013 - Page 2 Billede5598_zpsca07dbe5

I will make from others later today or this evening Wink

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013   Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013 - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 3:08 pm

Congrats also for this horses Susanne cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013   Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013 - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 3:41 pm

SUSANNE wrote:

Sure Very Happy

I took this some days ago :
Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013 - Page 2 Billede5598_zpsca07dbe5

I will make from others later today or this evening Wink

Thank you cheers And I'll look forward to see some of the others then cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013   Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013 - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 6:30 pm

Here we go Very Happy

Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013 - Page 2 Compareakals_zpsb06ec187

Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013 - Page 2 Compareprzew_zps4014c437

Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013 - Page 2 Compareclydes_zps6f9a85d9

Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013 - Page 2 Compareclyfoals_zps78f34201

Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013 - Page 2 Compareponies_zpsb1b6a3f0

Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013 - Page 2 Comparedartmoor_zps704d677c

I hope it is useful Wink

PS, - arrrhw ! I adore those CollectA Dartmoors drunken

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013   Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013 - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 11:24 pm

Carola wrote:

There is here a topic where you can see some Schleich horses compared with CollectA horses - maybe the comparison of new figures can continue in that topic? Idea Very Happy

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013   Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:03 am

Really nice comparison pictures Susanne! Thank you!

I really don't like to be negative, but I am not a fan of the CollectA Przewalski's Horse. On the other hand, I like the Schleich a lot. It would be interesting to see more comparison shots between these two models, but I can't bring myself to buy the CollectA. I wonder if anyone thinks that the CollectA is, in some respect or another, stronger than the Schleich model? Perhaps I'm missing something?

Anyway, putting that one silly issue aside, I really like the CollectA horses pictured!

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013   Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:40 am

Roger wrote:

There is here a topic where you can see some Schleich horses compared with CollectA horses - maybe the comparison of new figures can continue in that topic? Idea Very Happy

I copied them over into that subject, too Very Happy

scot(t) wrote:
Really nice comparison pictures Susanne! Thank you!

I really don't like to be negative, but I am not a fan of the CollectA Przewalski's Horse. On the other hand, I like the Schleich a lot. It would be interesting to see more comparison shots between these two models, but I can't bring myself to buy the CollectA. I wonder if anyone thinks that the CollectA is, in some respect or another, stronger than the Schleich model? Perhaps I'm missing something?

Anyway, putting that one silly issue aside, I really like the CollectA horses pictured!

I think you are right, Scott ! The best thing you can say about the Przewalsky is that they MADE one Laughing

It is as if McDermott had to FORCE herself to make some more "wild" traits.
She certainly put a lot of effort into getting it "wild" and "primitive". Perhaps a bit too much ?
Nothing is really very wrong with it, but the typical elegant style of the artist doesn`t go that well with this sturdy, shaggy-coated species Rolling Eyes scratch

Anyway, I am happy to have the critter Wink

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013   Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 2:31 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Roger wrote:

I copied them over into that subject, too Very Happy

Thanks Susanne! Your contributions to this forum are just priceless. cheers
ABout the 2 wild horses we have to remember that CollectA's is in a pose much harder to get than Schleich. Schleich is standing with head turned, like most of other Schleich horses, CollectA is running what turns harder to get all this movement and how the body , neck, hairs, legs can fit correctly with such a pose. The CollectA is more recognizable in my oppinion, Schleich could pass easily as another kind of horse. Although, I find the result very weird in CollectA figure.

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013   Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 2:48 pm

Congratulation Susanne Very Happy I still know nothing about horses but I like the much the Clydesdale Cool
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013   Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:10 pm

Every time I see the Prezwalksi horse I use my thumb to cover up the head of the figure, and the body looks really good, for me at least, its just the head is HUGE! Great comparison shots by the way.
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013   Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:34 pm

Thank you vey much Susanne. It's great to get an impression. Also very interesting to see how different they interpret the certain species. cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013   Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:37 pm

Thanks, friends flower

Carola wrote:
..... Also very interesting to see how different they interpret the certain species. cheers

Yes, you are right ! They are SO different Shocked Very Happy

animalluvr6

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013   Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 6:19 pm

Ohhhh, I love them! Beautiful photos Susanne! I especially love the dartmoor! Very Happy I love you

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013   Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 1:25 am

Beautiful!

Back to top Go down
JackyLovertjex

JackyLovertjex

Country/State : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013   Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013 - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 2:16 pm

Oooh, Susanne! You make my fingers itch to buy them!
They are so gorgeous! I adore them! They all have their own personalities!
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013   Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013 - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 4:09 pm

Couldn't agree more with Amy, your great photos, Susanne, have helped me decide which ones to get. I definitely would like the dartmoor, apart from the fact that all Deborah's horses have narrow girths, I just love the side view and they are one of my favourite breeds.

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013   Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:22 pm

Susanne Very Happy What's their quality like?

I've red some topics about the CollectA horses being made from a very soft material, which causes their legs to bend and they can't stand on their own etc.
How is your experience with these new ones? And also, compared with the material of the Schleich.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013   Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:34 am

The ones I have are fine, - no bending, and the material is almost like the traditional Schleich.
Perhaps they changed the material for 2013 ? scratch

Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013   Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:40 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
The ones I have are fine, - no bending, and the material is almost like the traditional Schleich.
Perhaps they changed the material for 2013 ? scratch

That sounds very good, thank you Susanne cheers I suppose they've learned a lesson.

Then I can order them with peace in heart, though I consider getting one or two of the 2010-11 horses... But if their quality is still awful... i may not No I'll see, but again, great that the new ones are of good material.
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013   Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013 - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:19 am

I looove new clydesdale!! Wonderful head! Thank you for your photos Sue :)

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013   Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013 - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:02 am

Thankyou, Martin Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013   Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Some new Collecta horses released in February 2013
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next