Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The MÖJO FUN 2012 Californian sea lion Walkaround

Go down 
+6
ken yeo
Roger
bojan
Vivien
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

The MÖJO FUN 2012 Californian sea lion Walkaround - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The MÖJO FUN 2012 Californian sea lion Walkaround   The MÖJO FUN 2012 Californian sea lion Walkaround - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:34 pm

Anna, the polish is lovely!! Wow. Thanks for posting those pictures.
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: The MÖJO FUN 2012 Californian sea lion Walkaround   The MÖJO FUN 2012 Californian sea lion Walkaround - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 6:47 am

Ana wrote:
OK, I think it's time to show how Mojo Sea lioness ( Razz ) looks after polishing :) I prefer little bit more shiny look of her now Very Happy

Anna, may I ask what you did exactly to polish your Sea Lion? I really love the result. Did you actually add a polishing agent?
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: The MÖJO FUN 2012 Californian sea lion Walkaround   The MÖJO FUN 2012 Californian sea lion Walkaround - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:12 am

scot(t) wrote:
Anna, the polish is lovely!! Wow. Thanks for posting those pictures.
Ana wrote:
OK, I think it's time to show how Mojo Sea lioness ( Razz ) looks after polishing :) I prefer little bit more shiny look of her now Very Happy

Anna, may I ask what you did exactly to polish your Sea Lion? I really love the result. Did you actually add a polishing agent?

Thank You Scott, I'm glad You like it Very Happy I took towel and just polish it, no polishing agents or anything ( I think that took me no more than 5 minutes). I only left head not touched.
Before polishing I saw the surface was easy to "scratch" and scratches were more shiny then factory finish, the actual paint didn't stick off, that's how the idea came to my mind :)

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
scot(t)

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: The MÖJO FUN 2012 Californian sea lion Walkaround   The MÖJO FUN 2012 Californian sea lion Walkaround - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:16 pm

Thank you Anna!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The MÖJO FUN 2012 Californian sea lion Walkaround   The MÖJO FUN 2012 Californian sea lion Walkaround - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The MÖJO FUN 2012 Californian sea lion Walkaround
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2