Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

The MÖJO FUN 2012 Californian sea lion Walkaround

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The MÖJO FUN 2012 Californian sea lion Walkaround   Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:42 pm

Glad You like her Very Happy

http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The MÖJO FUN 2012 Californian sea lion Walkaround   Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:00 pm

Thanks for showing Ana! I must say that the effect is surprisingly good! Shocked Also very adjusted to the animal in question. Mainly considering it is a lioness. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: The MÖJO FUN 2012 Californian sea lion Walkaround   Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:28 am

Thank You Roger Very Happy She is also happy to hear that :)

Chris Sweetman

Country/State : Nottinghamshire England

PostSubject: Re: The MÖJO FUN 2012 Californian sea lion Walkaround   Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:58 am

Hi Christophe

Fabulous images in both your walk-a-round and the shots comparing her with other manufacturers offerings.

Chris Sweetman

Country/State : Nottinghamshire England

PostSubject: Re: The MÖJO FUN 2012 Californian sea lion Walkaround   Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:00 am

Anna

The Mojo sealion looks much better after their polish. Now it has that "just out of the water look"! Very Happy

Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The MÖJO FUN 2012 Californian sea lion Walkaround   Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:47 pm

@Roger wrote:

Well, I won't polish mine, I confess he also enjoy it much better in my hands than in photos. Very Happy
Poor earless sea lion, the species you identified has minimal ears, maybe you identified it correctly and the sculptor forgot the glasses? geek Very Happy
Really, have you a link of this sea lion performing in Amiens? Very Happy Here kids also love to interact with sea lions in Lisbon Zoo, it looks they are friendly creatures. Very Happy

Here is a video but it doesn't give justice to the singer Wink

@Chris Sweetman wrote:
Hi Christophe

Fabulous images in both your walk-a-round and the shots comparing her with other manufacturers offerings.

Thank you very much Chris Very Happy

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The MÖJO FUN 2012 Californian sea lion Walkaround   Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:52 pm

@Kikimalou wrote:
@Roger wrote:

Well, I won't polish mine, I confess he also enjoy it much better in my hands than in photos. Very Happy
Poor earless sea lion, the species you identified has minimal ears, maybe you identified it correctly and the sculptor forgot the glasses? geek Very Happy
Really, have you a link of this sea lion performing in Amiens? Very Happy Here kids also love to interact with sea lions in Lisbon Zoo, it looks they are friendly creatures. Very Happy

Here is a video but it doesn't give justice to the singer Wink

Very Happy Thanks Christophe, I can identify the song as a a very classic style. So, no doubts the performer is talented. Wink

PostSubject: Re: The MÖJO FUN 2012 Californian sea lion Walkaround   Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:26 am

Soo wonderful Very Happy What a superstar sunny Like a Star @ heaven

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The MÖJO FUN 2012 Californian sea lion Walkaround   Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:34 pm

Anna, the polish is lovely!! Wow. Thanks for posting those pictures.
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: The MÖJO FUN 2012 Californian sea lion Walkaround   Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:47 am

@Ana wrote:
OK, I think it's time to show how Mojo Sea lioness ( Razz ) looks after polishing :) I prefer little bit more shiny look of her now Very Happy

Anna, may I ask what you did exactly to polish your Sea Lion? I really love the result. Did you actually add a polishing agent?
Back to top Go down
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The MÖJO FUN 2012 Californian sea lion Walkaround   Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:12 am

@scot(t) wrote:
Anna, the polish is lovely!! Wow. Thanks for posting those pictures.
@Ana wrote:
OK, I think it's time to show how Mojo Sea lioness ( Razz ) looks after polishing :) I prefer little bit more shiny look of her now Very Happy

Anna, may I ask what you did exactly to polish your Sea Lion? I really love the result. Did you actually add a polishing agent?

Thank You Scott, I'm glad You like it Very Happy I took towel and just polish it, no polishing agents or anything ( I think that took me no more than 5 minutes). I only left head not touched.
Before polishing I saw the surface was easy to "scratch" and scratches were more shiny then factory finish, the actual paint didn't stick off, that's how the idea came to my mind :)

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: The MÖJO FUN 2012 Californian sea lion Walkaround   Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:16 pm

Thank you Anna!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The MÖJO FUN 2012 Californian sea lion Walkaround   Today at 4:27 pm

Back to top Go down

The MÖJO FUN 2012 Californian sea lion Walkaround
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2