Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Asking your help to solve Photobucket problem
You want to help STS to have a new Banner for 2018 ? You can do it HERE

Share | 

Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)   Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:10 am

For a long time I have been sighing for the black rabbit and the cape buffalo. drunken
But the only place for me to get them is MPV, and for a long time they were out of stock.
When they were available agin, there was nothing else that I really wnated, and buying only two models there is madness, because of the cost of shipping Suspect

But at long last I was able to get them together with some of this year`s news cheers
Of course I had to complete the Mojo sea animals collection, too Wink

I am so happy to have them! Please forgive me. I know we have seen these before, but I HAVE to show you bounce cheers

Black rabbit

Cape buffalo ( This guy didn`t mind being photographed outside in the cold ) Laughing

The great white shark, and the bottlenosed dolphin, - we call them Øresvin -"Ear-pigs" - in Danish, don`t ask me why tongue

Humpback whale and orca :

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)   Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:52 pm

Great newbies! I really want that humpback whale and orca now! Oh, and I could not forget the black bunny. rabbit
Back to top Go down
Vivien

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)   Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:36 pm

Congratulations,Susanne cheers flower cheers

Haha,no one can resist the charms of the black rabbit rabbit Great picture,by the way Very Happy

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)   Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:42 pm

Wonderful acquisitions Susanne! What brand is the black rabbit? Congratulations
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)   Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:44 pm

Thankyou, dear friends Very Happy

Bernyto ! You are right, ooohh, dear me ! I but all these Mojo critters under CollectA affraid

I will move them immediately Embarassed

Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)   Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:28 pm

Great additions Susanne Sad(o)):

The Cape buffalo reached my herd this week and I love it cheers

I agree with Wolfie, the Orca and Humpback whale are very tempting drunken

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)   Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:52 pm

Very wonderful newcomers Susanne!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)   Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:07 pm

Congratulations Susanne! It looks the orca has the same fine touch than humpback whale. I like that subtile "light" Very Happy
Surely the buffalo is a great figure but the curious point is the black rabbit. I don't read a lot about rabbits once it looks half of them are called Roger, that is not fair, I guess! 🐰 Though, I find the option of making a wild rabbit in black, avery intriguing one. It looks there are several colors and that black is not unusual but maybe I can use it as a Amami rabbit?
They have almost the same evil cuteness and amamis, although not really black, are also known as black rabbits. albino

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)   Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:38 pm

Thankyou, friends Very Happy

Roger, I am NOT going to call him Roger Laughing

Perhaps his name is Amami ? scratch cheers

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)   Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:11 pm

don't you see that the rabbit has a very devilish face? that's why i bought it,..evil bunny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)   Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:36 pm

@PeGe wrote:
don't you see that the rabbit has a very devilish face? that's why i bought it,..evil bunny Very Happy

My rabbit is not evil Shocked Laughing Laughing rabbit

bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)   Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:00 pm

Very nice additions, Susanne! I also think that there's something evil about that black rabbit! Very Happy

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)   Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:04 pm

Congratulations Susanne, wonderful newcomers Very Happy cheers

http://www.horseandbird.com
aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)   Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:51 pm

Wonderful new additions. Congratulations. They are awesome. The rabbit looks a bit mischievous to me.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)   Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:55 pm

Thankyou, Boja, Anna and Amy cheers

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)   Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:20 am

Nice additions Susanne! I'm slowly being won over to the Great White Shark by Mojo. I think I must have it. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)   Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:58 am

@scot(t) wrote:
Nice additions Susanne! I'm slowly being won over to the Great White Shark by Mojo. I think I must have it. Maybe.

Yes, he is a great, great white shark, isn`t he ? Very Happy

cattlecollector

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)   Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:58 pm

I want the buffalo!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)   

Back to top Go down

Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1