Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)   Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:10 am

For a long time I have been sighing for the black rabbit and the cape buffalo. drunken
But the only place for me to get them is MPV, and for a long time they were out of stock.
When they were available agin, there was nothing else that I really wnated, and buying only two models there is madness, because of the cost of shipping Suspect

But at long last I was able to get them together with some of this year`s news cheers
Of course I had to complete the Mojo sea animals collection, too Wink

I am so happy to have them! Please forgive me. I know we have seen these before, but I HAVE to show you bounce cheers

Black rabbit

Cape buffalo ( This guy didn`t mind being photographed outside in the cold ) Laughing

The great white shark, and the bottlenosed dolphin, - we call them Øresvin -"Ear-pigs" - in Danish, don`t ask me why tongue

Humpback whale and orca :

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)   Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:52 pm

Great newbies! I really want that humpback whale and orca now! Oh, and I could not forget the black bunny. rabbit
Back to top Go down
Vivien

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)   Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:36 pm

Congratulations,Susanne cheers flower cheers

Haha,no one can resist the charms of the black rabbit rabbit Great picture,by the way Very Happy

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)   Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:42 pm

Wonderful acquisitions Susanne! What brand is the black rabbit? Congratulations
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)   Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:44 pm

Thankyou, dear friends Very Happy

Bernyto ! You are right, ooohh, dear me ! I but all these Mojo critters under CollectA affraid

I will move them immediately Embarassed

Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)   Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:28 pm

Great additions Susanne Sad(o)):

The Cape buffalo reached my herd this week and I love it cheers

I agree with Wolfie, the Orca and Humpback whale are very tempting drunken

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)   Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:52 pm

Very wonderful newcomers Susanne!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)   Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:07 pm

Congratulations Susanne! It looks the orca has the same fine touch than humpback whale. I like that subtile "light" Very Happy
Surely the buffalo is a great figure but the curious point is the black rabbit. I don't read a lot about rabbits once it looks half of them are called Roger, that is not fair, I guess! 🐰 Though, I find the option of making a wild rabbit in black, avery intriguing one. It looks there are several colors and that black is not unusual but maybe I can use it as a Amami rabbit?
They have almost the same evil cuteness and amamis, although not really black, are also known as black rabbits. albino

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)   Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:38 pm

Thankyou, friends Very Happy

Roger, I am NOT going to call him Roger Laughing

Perhaps his name is Amami ? scratch cheers

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)   Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:11 pm

don't you see that the rabbit has a very devilish face? that's why i bought it,..evil bunny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)   Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:36 pm

PeGe wrote:
don't you see that the rabbit has a very devilish face? that's why i bought it,..evil bunny Very Happy

My rabbit is not evil Shocked Laughing Laughing rabbit

bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)   Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:00 pm

Very nice additions, Susanne! I also think that there's something evil about that black rabbit! Very Happy

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)   Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:04 pm

Congratulations Susanne, wonderful newcomers Very Happy cheers

http://www.horseandbird.com
aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)   Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:51 pm

Wonderful new additions. Congratulations. They are awesome. The rabbit looks a bit mischievous to me.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)   Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:55 pm

Thankyou, Boja, Anna and Amy cheers

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)   Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:20 am

Nice additions Susanne! I'm slowly being won over to the Great White Shark by Mojo. I think I must have it. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)   Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:58 am

scot(t) wrote:
Nice additions Susanne! I'm slowly being won over to the Great White Shark by Mojo. I think I must have it. Maybe.

Yes, he is a great, great white shark, isn`t he ? Very Happy

cattlecollector

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)   Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:58 pm

I want the buffalo!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)   

Back to top Go down

Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1