Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)

Go down 
+9
bojan
PeGe
Roger
widukind
Kikimalou
Bernyto
Vivien
Saarlooswolfhound
SUSANNE
13 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-) Empty
PostSubject: Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)   Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:10 am

For a long time I have been sighing for the black rabbit and the cape buffalo. drunken
But the only place for me to get them is MPV, and for a long time they were out of stock.
When they were available agin, there was nothing else that I really wnated, and buying only two models there is madness, because of the cost of shipping Suspect

But at long last I was able to get them together with some of this year`s news cheers
Of course I had to complete the Mojo sea animals collection, too Wink

I am so happy to have them! Please forgive me. I know we have seen these before, but I HAVE to show you bounce cheers

Black rabbit
Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-) Mojoblackrabbit_zps036011a8

Cape buffalo ( This guy didn`t mind being photographed outside in the cold ) Laughing
Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-) Mojoboffel_zpsf49d9bd0

The great white shark, and the bottlenosed dolphin, - we call them Øresvin -"Ear-pigs" - in Danish, don`t ask me why tongue
Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-) Sharkdolphin_zps2c936400

Humpback whale and orca :
Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-) Whales12_zps8384fa8a

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)   Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:52 pm

Great newbies! I really want that humpback whale and orca now! Oh, and I could not forget the black bunny. rabbit
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Vivien

Vivien

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)   Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:36 pm

Congratulations,Susanne cheers flower cheers

Haha,no one can resist the charms of the black rabbit rabbit Great picture,by the way Very Happy

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)   Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:42 pm

Wonderful acquisitions Susanne! What brand is the black rabbit? Congratulations
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)   Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:44 pm

Thankyou, dear friends Very Happy

Bernyto ! You are right, ooohh, dear me ! I but all these Mojo critters under CollectA affraid

I will move them immediately Embarassed

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)   Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 4:28 pm

Great additions Susanne Sad(o)):

The Cape buffalo reached my herd this week and I love it cheers

I agree with Wolfie, the Orca and Humpback whale are very tempting drunken
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)   Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 4:52 pm

Very wonderful newcomers Susanne!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)   Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:07 pm

Congratulations Susanne! It looks the orca has the same fine touch than humpback whale. I like that subtile "light" Very Happy
Surely the buffalo is a great figure but the curious point is the black rabbit. I don't read a lot about rabbits once it looks half of them are called Roger, that is not fair, I guess! 🐰 Though, I find the option of making a wild rabbit in black, avery intriguing one. It looks there are several colors and that black is not unusual but maybe I can use it as a Amami rabbit?
They have almost the same evil cuteness and amamis, although not really black, are also known as black rabbits. albino
Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-) CXX1o7c

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)   Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:38 pm

Thankyou, friends Very Happy

Roger, I am NOT going to call him Roger Laughing

Perhaps his name is Amami ? scratch cheers

PeGe

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)   Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:11 pm

don't you see that the rabbit has a very devilish face? that's why i bought it,..evil bunny Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)   Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:36 pm

PeGe wrote:
don't you see that the rabbit has a very devilish face? that's why i bought it,..evil bunny Very Happy

My rabbit is not evil Shocked Laughing Laughing rabbit

bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)   Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:00 pm

Very nice additions, Susanne! I also think that there's something evil about that black rabbit! Very Happy

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)   Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:04 pm

Congratulations Susanne, wonderful newcomers Very Happy cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)   Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-) EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:51 pm

Wonderful new additions. Congratulations. They are awesome. The rabbit looks a bit mischievous to me.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)   Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-) EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:55 pm

Thankyou, Boja, Anna and Amy cheers

scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)   Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-) EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 7:20 am

Nice additions Susanne! I'm slowly being won over to the Great White Shark by Mojo. I think I must have it. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)   Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-) EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:58 am

scot(t) wrote:
Nice additions Susanne! I'm slowly being won over to the Great White Shark by Mojo. I think I must have it. Maybe.

Yes, he is a great, great white shark, isn`t he ? Very Happy

cattlecollector

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)   Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-) EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:58 pm

I want the buffalo!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)   Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-) Empty

Back to top Go down

Whales, shark, buffalo and the black rabbit : At last they joined my collection :-)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Mojö Fun :: Mojö Fun additions-
Jump to: