Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Question bout selling the okapi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taylcoel

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Question bout selling the okapi   Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:40 pm

i was going to ell one of my schlecih okapis, it is in good condition and with tag, it has few marks so i would class it as used, what would be a good price for it? scratch

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich-c.webs.com
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Question bout selling the okapi   Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:29 pm

Hard to say...it was retired two years ago, wasn`t it ?
In that case it was made for 5 years...and there may still be some around in the shops.... scratch

With a few marks...uhhh, 4 - 6 Euros ?
I would keep it for a few more years if I were you Wink

krista

Country/State : finland

PostSubject: Re: Question bout selling the okapi   Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hard to say...it was retired two years ago, wasn`t it ?
In that case it was made for 5 years...and there may still be some around in the shops.... :scratch:

With a few marks...uhhh, 4 - 6 Euros ?
I would keep it for a few more years if I were you ;)

If you happen to find a collector who desperately wants this figure in their collection, you can get it sold for a bit more. If you can find an okapi lover who still doesn't have this model in their collection.

If I hadn't got this figure already, I would pay more for it. Like €8 (depends on the damage), because its original price is about that here.

I bought my own new from store after it was retired, for €5 (I was ready to pay the original price, but for my pleasant surprise it was on sale) and he has a pretty visible paint rub on the nose. But he was the only one left and I had been searching for it !
I love him very much <3

But I have the same advice as Susanne, wait a few years before you sell.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question bout selling the okapi   Today at 1:47 pm

Back to top Go down

Question bout selling the okapi
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1