Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A dracosaurus, crocosaurus, mightysaurus and a palaeontologist :-)

Go down 
+4
75senta75
Roger
Kikimalou
SUSANNE
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

A dracosaurus, crocosaurus, mightysaurus and a palaeontologist :-) Empty
PostSubject: A dracosaurus, crocosaurus, mightysaurus and a palaeontologist :-)   A dracosaurus, crocosaurus, mightysaurus and a palaeontologist :-) EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 9:59 pm

It is Takama`s fault Suspect
I just HAD to have the dracorex Hogwartsia cheers
Not only is the model great, it is at last a name I can remember Laughing geek
THANKYOU, Takama flower
A dracosaurus, crocosaurus, mightysaurus and a palaeontologist :-) Dracorexcollecta_zps33bb56c3

Of course I couldn`just order one model Rolling Eyes
At long last the CollectA sarcosuchus joined the gang Very Happy
A dracosaurus, crocosaurus, mightysaurus and a palaeontologist :-) Sarcosuchuscollecta_zps168d8b50

Here he and his Mojo-brother circle around a bit, sniffing and hissing, - who is the strongest ?
A dracosaurus, crocosaurus, mightysaurus and a palaeontologist :-) Sarcosuchcolmojo_zpse7926324

And then : Who can resist such a pretty face ? I love you drunken
A dracosaurus, crocosaurus, mightysaurus and a palaeontologist :-) Deinocheirusface_zps1b30bbf7

The awesome Deinocherius cheers
A dracosaurus, crocosaurus, mightysaurus and a palaeontologist :-) Deinocheirus_zpsde0d13b7

And, YESS!!! He even brough his lunch package bounce bounce
I saved the "package" and gave him some broccoli instead tongue
A dracosaurus, crocosaurus, mightysaurus and a palaeontologist :-) Deinsandwich_zps7b75665b

He is a huge, fuzzy guy Shocked
A dracosaurus, crocosaurus, mightysaurus and a palaeontologist :-) Collectadeinocherius_zpsa87bda14

PS. In case you wonder what he trod in, it is bluetack.
He can`t stand without support, ....CollectA, this happens too often Crying or Very sad

Takama, thankyou for bringing CollectAs prehistoric critters in the spotlight cheers

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: A dracosaurus, crocosaurus, mightysaurus and a palaeontologist :-)   A dracosaurus, crocosaurus, mightysaurus and a palaeontologist :-) EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:03 pm

Congratulation Susanne Very Happy I especially love that deinocheirus, I must add it before 2014 drunken
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: A dracosaurus, crocosaurus, mightysaurus and a palaeontologist :-)   A dracosaurus, crocosaurus, mightysaurus and a palaeontologist :-) EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 12:00 am

Takama's fault! Laughing
That close up of deinocheirus head is just spectacular. The figure looks tremendous and your pictures are really nice. Very Happy
This is me with a tag! Embarassed Very Happy Very Happy

A dracosaurus, crocosaurus, mightysaurus and a palaeontologist :-) Sarcosuchuscollecta_zps168d8b50

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: A dracosaurus, crocosaurus, mightysaurus and a palaeontologist :-)   A dracosaurus, crocosaurus, mightysaurus and a palaeontologist :-) EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 8:52 am

Thankyou, boys cheers

75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: A dracosaurus, crocosaurus, mightysaurus and a palaeontologist :-)   A dracosaurus, crocosaurus, mightysaurus and a palaeontologist :-) EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:17 am

Roger wrote:
Quote :

Yes Roger, you are looking very fine with tag. flower flower flower

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: A dracosaurus, crocosaurus, mightysaurus and a palaeontologist :-)   A dracosaurus, crocosaurus, mightysaurus and a palaeontologist :-) EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:21 am

75senta75 wrote:
Roger wrote:
Quote :

lol! lol! lol!

75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: A dracosaurus, crocosaurus, mightysaurus and a palaeontologist :-)   A dracosaurus, crocosaurus, mightysaurus and a palaeontologist :-) EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:27 am

Susanne, a crocodil - or especially a crokodil - because it´s a croc - sets value to its beauty! king flower flower flower flower

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: A dracosaurus, crocosaurus, mightysaurus and a palaeontologist :-)   A dracosaurus, crocosaurus, mightysaurus and a palaeontologist :-) EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:41 am

Great newcomers Susanne! I also like most the deinocheirus, especially his head Very Happy
Too bad he can't stand without support, maybe trick with a hair dryer would work? study scratch

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: A dracosaurus, crocosaurus, mightysaurus and a palaeontologist :-)   A dracosaurus, crocosaurus, mightysaurus and a palaeontologist :-) EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 1:18 pm

Thanks, Anna Very Happy

I think the problem is that the material is a bit too soft to let such a little part carry such a large model, - his toes bend very easily scratch

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: A dracosaurus, crocosaurus, mightysaurus and a palaeontologist :-)   A dracosaurus, crocosaurus, mightysaurus and a palaeontologist :-) EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 1:24 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Thanks, Anna Very Happy

I think the problem is that the material is a bit too soft to let such a little part carry such a large model, - his toes bend very easily scratch

Ohh, then it will be best to write to CollectA, they should change material, it would be a shame if they ruin such nice model only because of wrong plastic Shocked

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: A dracosaurus, crocosaurus, mightysaurus and a palaeontologist :-)   A dracosaurus, crocosaurus, mightysaurus and a palaeontologist :-) EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 3:07 pm

Very phantastic and interesting figurines Susanne !! Congrats cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: A dracosaurus, crocosaurus, mightysaurus and a palaeontologist :-)   A dracosaurus, crocosaurus, mightysaurus and a palaeontologist :-) EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 5:12 pm

Congratulations! Wonderful new herd of dinos, and now I must get that Sarchosuchus!
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: A dracosaurus, crocosaurus, mightysaurus and a palaeontologist :-)   A dracosaurus, crocosaurus, mightysaurus and a palaeontologist :-) EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 6:02 pm

75senta75 wrote:
Roger wrote:
Quote :

Laughing Laughing Laughing Embarassed
Thanks Yvett, I look brand new. Very Happy flower

Takama

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: A dracosaurus, crocosaurus, mightysaurus and a palaeontologist :-)   A dracosaurus, crocosaurus, mightysaurus and a palaeontologist :-) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 4:23 am

Congrats Susanne on your new dinos.

Some Deinechirus models do have trouble standing, in fact, Back in feburarey, i had orderd one, but i was disapointed, because it kept falling over, dispite my attempts to fix it. It fell over too many times, before it was ruind on the paint, so out of the disapointment, i got a diffrent dinosaur for free. Though i did give the beaten figure to a freind of mine, and orderd another one. Meraculusly, the new one stands perfectly out of its polly bag, without the need for fixing
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: A dracosaurus, crocosaurus, mightysaurus and a palaeontologist :-)   A dracosaurus, crocosaurus, mightysaurus and a palaeontologist :-) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:12 am

Thankyou very much, Takama Very Happy

It seems that in a production run there are sometimes models that won`t stand.
They really ought not to be sent out to customers ! Suspect

It reminds me of a note I once saw . It was distributed to the emplyees of Bullyland many years ago .
It said something like : "You will not get payed for painting a model that doesn`t stand, because it can`t be sold."
A very efficient quality controll tool, I dare say Laughing

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A dracosaurus, crocosaurus, mightysaurus and a palaeontologist :-)   A dracosaurus, crocosaurus, mightysaurus and a palaeontologist :-) Empty

Back to top Go down

A dracosaurus, crocosaurus, mightysaurus and a palaeontologist :-)
Page 1 of 1