Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

What is the best Schleich figure from jan. 2013?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
stef1000

Country/State : Haaksbergen, Netherlands

PostSubject: What is the best Schleich figure from jan. 2013?   Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:36 pm

What do you think is the best Schleich figure from jan. 2013 question question
Please answer Wink

Stef cyclops
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Schleich figure from jan. 2013?   Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:43 pm

My favourite is the hare Very Happy

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Schleich figure from jan. 2013?   Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:49 pm

I like vulture and hare most Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
ReinbowSchleich

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Schleich figure from jan. 2013?   Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:50 pm

I like all the horses this year,but my favorites would be the Haflinger mare and the Hanoverian mare I love you
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Schleich figure from jan. 2013?   Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:24 pm

I love the black bull, the macaws and the peacock Very Happy

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Schleich figure from jan. 2013?   Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:07 pm

Honestly there isn't a single Schleich figure this year that I really like. Those I needed are Mountain hare and African penguin but they're not good. ... and asking the best doesn't mean the figure we need but the one that represents better the animal replicated, isn't it?
Maybe the best are longhorn and black bull, although first is almost the same as previous version and second I like just as a regular black bull, not excelent as a Spanish bull. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
cattlecollector

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Schleich figure from jan. 2013?   Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:12 pm

Both of the bulls! cheers cheers Especially the black bull.
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Schleich figure from jan. 2013?   Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:44 pm

The Female Chimpanzee and Koala are two of my favorites, and also the Black Bull and the Beaver. If I chose a fifth (and could only keep those five), I'd probably choose the male Chimp.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Bongo

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Schleich figure from jan. 2013?   Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:59 pm

Schleich is still the best brand in making cattle-so my favourites are the Black Bull land the Texas Longhornbull.

I wish, they would do more wild cattle, and I want to see a water buffalo.
Back to top Go down
mdasilva1973

Country/State : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Schleich figure from jan. 2013?   Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:39 pm

I’m going to have to say that buy looking at pictures from 2013 catalog I would say that buy going with most realistic, I know individual figures may very, but going with the images from the catalog these are my top 5
#1 Schleich Griffon Vulture
#2 Schleich White Swan w/ Cygnets
#3 Schleich Domestic Goat
#4 Schleich Black Spanish Fighting Bull
# 5 Schleich Sea Turtle

Other then the vulture I have seen none of these in person

#1 Schleich Griffon Vulture
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

#2 Schleich White Swan w/ Cygnets

#3 Schleich Domestic Goat

#4 Schleich Black Spanish Fighting Bull

# 5 Schleich Sea Turtle
Back to top Go down
cattlecollector

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Schleich figure from jan. 2013?   Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Schleich is still the best brand in making cattle-so my favourites are the Black Bull land the Texas Longhornbull.

Yes, a water buffalo! We have all of these brands. Come on you guys, is a water buffalo too much to ask!? Laughing
Back to top Go down
stef1000

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Schleich figure from jan. 2013?   Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:33 pm

then they can make a female African Buffalo to Very Happy beceaus they only have made a bull and a calf:tongue:
Back to top Go down
mdasilva1973

Country/State : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Schleich figure from jan. 2013?   Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:39 pm

I would also add that out of the major brands that are easily available Schleich has excellent horses, CollectA are not as easily available in my area but the horses look amazing from pictures I have seen,

I am only collecting wild animals at this time with a few exceptions, like the collectA Brahman red & grey cattle so happy that they made the bulls different and not just a repaint. I also do find Papa has better big cats,

Out of the 2013 releases I’m most excited to see

CollectA Scimitar-Horned Oryx, CollectA Blackbuck Antelope, CollectA Baird's Tapir

Mojo Brazilian Tapir¸Mojo Tamandua, Mojo Gaur Bull there

Papo Nursing Tigress Lying, Papo Gharial, Papo Giant Anteater

Bullyland pot bellied pig,

There are plenty more I like from CollectA, Mojo, and Papo
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Schleich figure from jan. 2013?   Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:26 pm

1. Shire Stallion
2.Spanish bull
3.Bayala Zarinya fairy with Swan

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
krista

Country/State : finland

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Schleich figure from jan. 2013?   Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:56 pm

I don't own any of the new releases yet, but I think I might like the hare or the baby sea lion the best.
Or at least they are the ones that I'm always the most tempted to buy whenever I see them :D

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Schleich figure from jan. 2013?   Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:05 pm

Chimp man.

He's got attitude.
He's got style.
And he's got a right price tag. Wink
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Schleich figure from jan. 2013?   Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:54 am

Yes, a water buffalo! We have all of these brands. Come on you guys, is a water buffalo too much to ask!? Laughing

I'm going to add my voice to this chorus: Yes Yes Yes! A real Asian Water Buffalo would be SO welcome! Cmon Schleich! Help us!

Back to top Go down
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Schleich figure from jan. 2013?   Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:11 am

The black bull.

Back to top Go down
Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Schleich figure from jan. 2013?   Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:29 am

I suppose being the 'best' means how well it looks like its nature rolemodel. From what I've seen I'd say the Black Panther. It's teeth are horrible and huge, but beside that, I think the model is great, and it's the most evil looking Schleich in a very long time, I think. No cuteness overload here. Thinking I might get him Cool

But my personal favorite is ofcourse - the Princess(Shire Mare) Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
krista

Country/State : finland

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Schleich figure from jan. 2013?   Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:12 pm

I suppose being the 'best' means how well it looks like its nature rolemodel. From what I've seen I'd say the Black Panther. It's teeth are horrible and huge, but beside that, I think the model is great, and it's the most evil looking Schleich in a very long time, I think. No cuteness overload here. Thinking I might get him 8)

But my personal favorite is ofcourse - the Princess(Shire Mare) :P

I really like the 'lean and mean' look of the black panther. Too bad that the Goofy teeth ruin the figure. :(

Yay for Princess :D<3

cattlecollector

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Schleich figure from jan. 2013?   Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:32 pm

You could always fix the teeth fairly easily. With a exacto knife you could shave down the teeth to points, and then repaint it.
Back to top Go down
arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Schleich figure from jan. 2013?   Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:50 pm

I favorites the macawas, the black bull and the chimp man
Back to top Go down
stef1000

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Schleich figure from jan. 2013?   Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:41 pm

I suppose being the 'best' means how well it looks like its nature rolemodel. From what I've seen I'd say the Black Panther. It's teeth are horrible and huge, but beside that, I think the model is great, and it's the most evil looking Schleich in a very long time, I think. No cuteness overload here. Thinking I might get him Cool

But my personal favorite is ofcourse - the Princess(Shire Mare) Razz

I think i'm gonna buy the black panther he is just awesome exclamation exclamation
Thank you everybody Very Happy

Stef
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Schleich figure from jan. 2013?   Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:01 pm

Hey ! I forgot to mention the ram ! He is great also Very Happy

stef1000

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Schleich figure from jan. 2013?   Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:20 pm

Hey ! I forgot to mention the ram ! He is great also Very Happy

No worries you may still answer beceaus I will buy it saturday Wink

Stef
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Schleich figure from jan. 2013?   Today at 5:00 am

Back to top Go down

What is the best Schleich figure from jan. 2013?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next