Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

What is the best Schleich figure from jan. 2013?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Schleich figure from jan. 2013?   Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Yay for Princess Very Happy<3

Razz cheers Cool I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
ReinbowSchleich

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Schleich figure from jan. 2013?   Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:39 pm

I also love the Shire mare.I haven't seen 'er in person yet, but I fell in love with her just by the pictures and videos! For some reason, it makes me really mad when people call her a "princess".I mean you don't think she didn't put those pink bows in her mane and tail herself,right? Laughing She still shows mightyness by the way she stands/poses Wink But almost everyone ignores my "bright sides" of the new horses and continue to complain about them Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Carola

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Schleich figure from jan. 2013?   Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:48 am

HorseFriendzy wrote:
I also love the Shire mare.I haven't seen 'er in person yet, but I fell in love with her just by the pictures and videos! For some reason, it makes me really mad when people call her a "princess".I mean you don't think she didn't put those pink bows in her mane and tail herself,right? Laughing She still shows mightyness by the way she stands/poses Wink But almost everyone ignores my "bright sides" of the new horses and continue to complain about them Rolling Eyes

I think she has loads of bright sides, that's why she is part of my collection I love you Calling her Princess is a way of making her a character based on her looks and design. I think of her that way, because I see a story in her, which has nothing to do with real horses, but me as an "artist and storyteller".
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Schleich figure from jan. 2013?   Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:36 pm

HorseFriendzy wrote:
...For some reason, it makes me really mad when people call her a "princess".....

I think it is a fine name Very Happy
You know, Andreas calls his daughter "Princess", and it is very, very kindly meant Wink

Perhaps it means something else in USA ? scratch

cattlecollector

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Schleich figure from jan. 2013?   Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:18 pm

HorseFriendzy wrote:
...For some reason, it makes me really mad when people call her a "princess".....

I think it is a fine name Very Happy
You know, Andreas calls his daughter "Princess", and it is very, very kindly meant Wink

Perhaps it means something else in USA ? scratch
Princess means the same thing here in the USA too. I think that they just call her that because with the bows in her mane, she looked very trim and proper. I have known many horses, dogs, cats, and even a bull to be called princess. ( I have no idea how a bull got named princess. scratch )
Back to top Go down
Tove

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Schleich figure from jan. 2013?   Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:27 pm

Which figure are the best this year? Rolling Eyes Hm...
I have bought some of them, and it is difficult to chose one single, but here is my choices:

Horses: The Hanoverian mare. I also bought the dressage riding set 40187. These two together became a very elegant equipage. :)
Farm animals: The swan with cygnets and the domestic goat. I bought two of each Very Happy
Wild animals: The white hare and the blue and yellow macaw. I love you I love you

Back to top Go down
scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Schleich figure from jan. 2013?   Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:32 am

Hey ! I forgot to mention the ram ! He is great also Very Happy

Good catch Susanne! The Ram is one of my favorites too.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
ReinbowSchleich

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Schleich figure from jan. 2013?   Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:28 pm

I guess it's 'cause princesses aren't that strong (maybe in side),and she's a Shire (Which do have strength).And it will still bother me to hear her called princess (probaby because I'm a country girl and deff not a princess Rolling Eyes ).Maybe it's just me,but in the way she stands shows her mightyness Wink She just doesn't look like a girly girl to me (yuck).
Back to top Go down
stef1000

Country/State : Haaksbergen, Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Schleich figure from jan. 2013?   Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:43 pm

I have buyd yesterday the schleich baby crocodile Very Happy

Here he is Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Stef
Back to top Go down
Carola

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Schleich figure from jan. 2013?   Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:44 pm

He is gorgeus. Wonderful picture. He looks very happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stef1000

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Schleich figure from jan. 2013?   Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:52 pm

He is gorgeus. Wonderful picture. He looks very happy Very Happy

Thank you Carola Very Happy He is always very happy Razz

Stef cyclops
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Schleich figure from jan. 2013?   Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:01 pm

Congratulations cheers cheers cheers

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Schleich figure from jan. 2013?   Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:03 pm

Congratulations cheers cheers cheers

Thank you Andreas Very Happy

Stef cyclops
Back to top Go down
isaac_at_sts

Country/State : China

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Schleich figure from jan. 2013?   Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:01 pm

The turtle is good
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Schleich figure from jan. 2013?   Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:06 pm

The turtle is good

Welcome on forum Isaac! Very Happy
Does it mean you already know the new Schleich turtle? bounce Enjoy! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Schleich figure from jan. 2013?   Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:08 pm

Welcome here Isaac

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Schleich figure from jan. 2013?   Today at 2:42 pm

Back to top Go down

What is the best Schleich figure from jan. 2013?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2