Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Bullyland Asian elephant walkaround by Kikimalou.

Go down 
+4
schleich61
Philter4
HKHollinstone
Kikimalou
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

bullyland - The Bullyland Asian elephant walkaround by Kikimalou. Empty
PostSubject: The Bullyland Asian elephant walkaround by Kikimalou.   bullyland - The Bullyland Asian elephant walkaround by Kikimalou. EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:21 pm

Ok, so it seems nobody wants to start a topic in the Bullyland realm...  Sleep

So... Ladies and gentlemen, for the first time on STS, I've got the great pleasure to present you the mighty Asian elephant from BULLYLAND  cheers ( drums and trumpets !!! )

bullyland - The Bullyland Asian elephant walkaround by Kikimalou. DSC_3207

bullyland - The Bullyland Asian elephant walkaround by Kikimalou. DSC_3208-1

bullyland - The Bullyland Asian elephant walkaround by Kikimalou. DSC_3209

bullyland - The Bullyland Asian elephant walkaround by Kikimalou. DSC_3211

bullyland - The Bullyland Asian elephant walkaround by Kikimalou. DSC_3219

bullyland - The Bullyland Asian elephant walkaround by Kikimalou. DSC_3224

bullyland - The Bullyland Asian elephant walkaround by Kikimalou. DSC_3225

bullyland - The Bullyland Asian elephant walkaround by Kikimalou. DSC_3226

bullyland - The Bullyland Asian elephant walkaround by Kikimalou. DSC_3228

Last edited by Kikimalou on Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland Asian elephant walkaround by Kikimalou.   bullyland - The Bullyland Asian elephant walkaround by Kikimalou. EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 11:13 pm

A Lovely Elephant Kiki! And fits beautifully with the Schleich.
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Philter4

Philter4

Country/State : Back and forth between East and West coast of the U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland Asian elephant walkaround by Kikimalou.   bullyland - The Bullyland Asian elephant walkaround by Kikimalou. EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 12:00 am

very nice, I like the fact that it is bigger then Schleich, I need female elephants for my India diorama.
Back to top Go down
http://philter4@d-web.com
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland Asian elephant walkaround by Kikimalou.   bullyland - The Bullyland Asian elephant walkaround by Kikimalou. EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:09 am

Philter4 wrote:
very nice, I like the fact that it is bigger then Schleich, I need female elephants for my India diorama.

When I did the pics, I was hoping it could help you  Very Happy .

HKHollinstone wrote:
A Lovely Elephant Kiki!  And fits beautifully with the Schleich.

Thank you HKH  Very Happy

Last edited by Kikimalou on Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland Asian elephant walkaround by Kikimalou.   bullyland - The Bullyland Asian elephant walkaround by Kikimalou. EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:00 am

That is a phenomenally beautiful elephant, Christophe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland Asian elephant walkaround by Kikimalou.   bullyland - The Bullyland Asian elephant walkaround by Kikimalou. EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 2:02 pm

Beautifull Asian elephant mon ami!
IMHO it is even better then the Schleichs, and the scale seems to be better too... Rolling Eyes What a Face cheers

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland Asian elephant walkaround by Kikimalou.   bullyland - The Bullyland Asian elephant walkaround by Kikimalou. EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 6:00 pm

Beautiful elephant. Really fits nicely with the others.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland Asian elephant walkaround by Kikimalou.   bullyland - The Bullyland Asian elephant walkaround by Kikimalou. EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 7:10 am

schleich61 wrote:

Thank you Phil, I like this one very much. Bullyland is able to produce big flops and wonderful gems. I think this elephant is not a flop  Laughing

aandmkw wrote:
Beautiful elephant.  Really fits nicely with the others.

Thanks Amy. I like to think the Bullyland as the matriarch of the herd.   Cool

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
IMHO it is even better then the Schleichs, and the scale seems to be better too... Rolling Eyes  What a Face  cheers

Thanks Willy, that's my thought too. The SCHLEICH is only a little bit better with the body painting, I don't speak about the eyes...
The shape, size, ears, thiner tail and body proportion are for Bullyland. elephant

Last edited by Kikimalou on Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland Asian elephant walkaround by Kikimalou.   bullyland - The Bullyland Asian elephant walkaround by Kikimalou. EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:53 am

Kikimalou wrote:
schleich61 wrote:

Thank you Phil, I like this one very much. Bullyland is able to produce big flops and wonderful gems. I think this elephant is not a flop Laughing

Yes, yes, yes! It's amazing how Bully figures seem to be either terrible or fantastic. Of course, their dinos, particularly the Museum Line figures, are fantastic. I'll be interested to see if the upcoming Schleich pug is much different from the Bully version. And yes, this elephant is definitely not a flop, although it's ears are least a little floppy, n'est-ce pas?! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland Asian elephant walkaround by Kikimalou.   bullyland - The Bullyland Asian elephant walkaround by Kikimalou. EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 2:23 pm

Bullyland has good and bad models indeed, but they are better and better with time, as we can see in orther brands too...

IMHO the ears look a little bit to small, but ok, when you look at the real animal, there are many with floppy or smaller ears, so i guess, this model is quit ok then... Laughing

Lasersword1973

Country/State : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland Asian elephant walkaround by Kikimalou.   bullyland - The Bullyland Asian elephant walkaround by Kikimalou. EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:04 pm

Hi Christophe, your Indian Elephant is so cool! cheers One of the nicest Indian Elephant I have ever seen, seriously. Shocked It has a very expressive eyes! Wink

By the way, I saw the new sets of release from the Bullyland at the TGF's website and it's a big disappointment, I guess? scratch
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland Asian elephant walkaround by Kikimalou.   bullyland - The Bullyland Asian elephant walkaround by Kikimalou. EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:37 pm

Beautiful India elephant & details is quite good. Personally I like the pose. I have never consider of buying this elephant before, I might getting one and maybe because the more I look it I began to like it more. Thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland Asian elephant walkaround by Kikimalou.   bullyland - The Bullyland Asian elephant walkaround by Kikimalou. EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:49 am

ken yeo wrote:
Beautiful India elephant & details is quite good. Personally I like the pose.  I have never consider of buying this elephant before, I might getting one and maybe because the more I look it I began to like it more. Thanks for sharing!

The same for me Ken, the same for me...  Wink

Lasersword1973 wrote:
Hi Christophe, your Indian Elephant is so cool!   cheers   One of the nicest Indian Elephant I have ever seen, seriously.  Shocked  It has a very expressive eyes!  Wink

By the way, I saw the new sets of release from the Bullyland at the TGF's website and it's a big disappointment, I guess?   scratch

Thanks Ronald, yes the eyes are beautiful  Embarassed   Very Happy .

It seems 2010 won't be a massive production year for Bully, but the great grey owl will find a good place in my birdhouse  Cool

By the way, did you see their catalogue ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Kikimalou on Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lasersword1973

Lasersword1973

Country/State : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland Asian elephant walkaround by Kikimalou.   bullyland - The Bullyland Asian elephant walkaround by Kikimalou. EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:02 pm

I only saw the new release from the TGF Toy's website. But I agree that the Great Grey Owl is superb. bounce
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland Asian elephant walkaround by Kikimalou.   bullyland - The Bullyland Asian elephant walkaround by Kikimalou. EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:47 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
IMHO it is even better then the Schleichs, and the scale seems to be better too... Rolling Eyes What a Face cheers

Thanks Willy, that's my thought too. The SCHLEICH is only a little bit better with the body painting, I don't speak about the eyes...
The shape, size, ears, thiner tail and body proportion are for Bullyland. elephant

I agree on that my friend, will you buy the young Asian elephant too?

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland Asian elephant walkaround by Kikimalou.   bullyland - The Bullyland Asian elephant walkaround by Kikimalou. EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 7:48 pm

Maybe, maybe... I also watching the African elephant and calf.

Not enough money in my hands to avoid making choices... No No No What a Face lol!
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland Asian elephant walkaround by Kikimalou.   bullyland - The Bullyland Asian elephant walkaround by Kikimalou. EmptyTue May 04, 2010 1:24 am

But i have the 2010 collectors catalogue already...
Same for the Papo and Schleich, including the Schleich 2010 trade catalogue... cheers

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland Asian elephant walkaround by Kikimalou.   bullyland - The Bullyland Asian elephant walkaround by Kikimalou. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bullyland Asian elephant walkaround by Kikimalou.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Bullyland :: Bullyland walkarounds and reviews-
Jump to: