Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Schleich Black Panther Repainted to an Arabian Leopard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
E Jay

Country/State : Usa

PostSubject: Schleich Black Panther Repainted to an Arabian Leopard   Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:28 pm

Hi all,

I repainted the schleich black panther to what i'm gonna call an arabian leopard. I was pretty impressed with the results. This is the first time i paint anything in my life. So if i was able to do it, then everyone can do it. Go get some paint and brushes and let the party begin. Below are the images. Hope you like it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Black Panther Repainted to an Arabian Leopard   Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:54 pm

Nice repaint sunny sunny

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Black Panther Repainted to an Arabian Leopard   Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:58 pm

First repaint ever?
You're a natural! Nice job!
Back to top Go down
stef1000

Country/State : Haaksbergen, Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Black Panther Repainted to an Arabian Leopard   Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:16 pm

That is a great job!! He is absolutely beautifull Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Have you updated the teeth question

Stef cyclops
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Black Panther Repainted to an Arabian Leopard   Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:55 pm

What a great first repaint! cheers Now you can't stop doing it once it is evident you're talented. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Black Panther Repainted to an Arabian Leopard   Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:08 pm

It is a really nice repaint Sad(o)): I'm sure it will not be the last time Very Happy

E Jay

Country/State : Usa

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Black Panther Repainted to an Arabian Leopard   Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:37 pm

Thank you all,, i am very glad u liked it...its my new hobby now, and i'll keep doimg it and post pictures.

@stef: i did trim the teeth a little bit, they were so thick. I got a sharp razor and cut few pieces.
Back to top Go down
SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Black Panther Repainted to an Arabian Leopard   Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:18 pm

great detail...nicely done for your first paint job.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Black Panther Repainted to an Arabian Leopard   Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:20 pm

That is really, really impressive cheers

cattlecollector

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Black Panther Repainted to an Arabian Leopard   Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:54 am

Wow! You are very talented! I could never do a job like that. I lack two things; skill, and patience. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Numaan

Country/State : London, UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Black Panther Repainted to an Arabian Leopard   Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:48 am

Really impressive ! Well done!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Black Panther Repainted to an Arabian Leopard   

Back to top Go down

Schleich Black Panther Repainted to an Arabian Leopard
Page 1 of 1