Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics)

Go down 
+11
SUSANNE
tyrantqueen
GoldEagle
scot(t)
Kikimalou
Isabeau
Roger
Saarlooswolfhound
widukind
skysthelimit
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴

∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴

Country/State : Switzerland

Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics) Empty
PostSubject: Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics)   Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:32 pm

Most of my collection is boxed up and I'm going to retrieve my favourite models from my parents' place in a couple of weeks.

Unfortunately I don't have enough room at my place for all my figures, so I am considering downsizing my collection a bit and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in the figures I'm not planning to keep. I'd rather see them go to a collector who enjoys them than keep them in a box forever.

Right now I neither have a complete list nor pics, but the idea is that if there are any figures that *might* possibly interest you, I can retrieve them too and show you, then you can decide. Otherwise, I'll only bring here the figures I want to keep and display, and leave the others in the boxes.

Figures I can part with include:

- a few older Schleichs (from the 90s and early 2000s: including a sitting goose, a duck, a billy goat, an owl, a badger... etc)

- some Bullyland horses from the early 2000s, including two Icelandic families and other breeds

- tons of small farm and wild animals made in China or Hong Kong in the early 80s (chickens, cattle, sheep, goats, pigs, deer, moose, lions and big cats, monkeys, zebras, giraffes, elephants, foxes, bears... it's a long list!)

- a small collection of about 20-ish different snakes (each about 10-15 cm long)

- a small collection of about 20-ish different frogs from all over the world

- lots of turtles and tortoises, different brands and sizes

- a few discontinued wolves from the 90s or early 2000s (Bullyland, Safari, etc), different sizes

- lots of puppy in my pocket and kitty in my pocket figures (from the 90s)

- lots of dogs from the 90s and early 2000s, mostly discontinued Schleich figures: the collie, the Irish setter, the beagle, etc...

- a few cat figures, including discontinued Schleich and Bullyland ones

- Schleich minis (animals and dinos)

- small, realistic dinosaurs: lots of them

- Bullyland dragons (from the late 90s or early 2000s)

Plus lots of others I can't quite remember at the moment. cyclops

All my figures should be in near mint or very good conditions, but I'll have to check them indvidually.

Is there anything you would like me to bring home to show you pics of? Are there any species or brands in particular you collect and would you like me to see if I have any figures that might interest you?

In case, just let me know. Also, if you're looking for specific figures, I should be able to tell you if I have that figure or not. I hope this will help fellow collectors find some figures they need.

Thanks. cat

Last edited by ∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴ on Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics)   Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics) EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:26 am

∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴ wrote:

- a few older Schleichs (from the 90s and early 2000s: including a sitting goose, a duck, a billy goat, an owl, a badger... etc)

Which owl is it?

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics)   Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics) EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:31 am

Oh, i would like to see the snakes, turtles and tortoises, wolves (not from the main brands) and the china monkeys sunny sunny sunny Please sunny sunny sunny

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴

∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴

PostSubject: Re: Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics)   Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics) EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 10:16 am

skysthelimit wrote:

Which owl is it?

Tawny owl, 14238.

widukind wrote:
Oh, i would like to see the snakes, turtles and tortoises, wolves (not from the main brands) and the china monkeys sunny sunny sunny Please sunny sunny sunny

Sure! I'll retrieve them and takes pics. It'll take a couple of weeks. :)

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics)   Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics) EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:57 am

I'd like to see the dogs, from what you mention I might be interested in a few of them. (mainly schleich but I'm not adverse to other brands either) And the wolves.

Last edited by Saarlooswolfhound on Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics)   Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics) EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:12 pm

Could you please show me which foxes do you have? I may be interested even if they are China or so. Very Happy
From Schleich, if you have a jackal in good condition or any of old vultures, I also can be interested. Very Happy

Isabeau

Country/State : Gotham City

PostSubject: Re: Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics)   Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics) EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:25 pm

I'd love to see the frogs and the small dinosaurs! bounce Thank you! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/48412602@N04/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics)   Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics) EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 7:30 pm

Some pics of the frogs would be welcome cheers
Back to top Go down
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴

∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴

PostSubject: Re: Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics)   Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics) EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:24 pm

Thanks for all the answers. I've written down a list and will take take pics of all the figures mentioned for you to see. :)

Roger wrote:
From Schleich, if you have a jackal in good condition or any of old vultures, I also can be interested. Very Happy

Nope, unfortunately I don't have the jackal or the vultures. Sorry. Neutral

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics)   Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics) EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:50 pm

Thanks

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics)   Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics) EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 7:12 am

I'd also love to see the dogs. Like Paige, I love the old Schleich dogs. If there is something that you still have available after Paige (or other people who have already expressed an interest) have had a chance to make selections, I would be interested in seeing what you have.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics)   Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics) EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 7:44 am

Thanks for all the answers. I've written down a list and will take take pics of all the figures mentioned for you to see. :)

Roger wrote:

Nope, unfortunately I don't have the jackal or the vultures. Sorry. Neutral

Thanks! So looking forward to see the foxes. Very Happy

GoldEagle

Country/State : United States/Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics)   Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics) EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 5:11 pm

I would be very interested in the old safari wolf! Very Happy and if you wish to part with any deer or birds of prey I'd love to see them!
Back to top Go down
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴

∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴

PostSubject: Re: Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics)   Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics) EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:27 am

GoldEagle wrote:
I would be very interested in the old safari wolf! Very Happy and if you wish to part with any deer or birds of prey I'd love to see them!

I have a few deer figures - but they're small ones, made in China or Hong Kong. I'll take pics of them. As for birds of prey, I don't have many, maybe just a couple of small figures. I'll see what I have. :)

tyrantqueen

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics)   Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics) EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:32 am

I'm interested in frogs and turtles/tortoises, but I'd need to see some pics first :)
Back to top Go down
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴

∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴

PostSubject: Re: Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics)   Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics) EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 10:08 pm

Hi everyone! Just a quick note to let you know I've come back.

I managed to retrieve quite a few figures, thought most are still boxed up.

To be honest, I mostly focused on retrieving my model horses and fantasy figures this time.

I managed to find my cat, dog, tortoise/turtle figures, but couldn't bring them here this time. I should have a chance next month.

However, I did manage to bring here the frogs, snakes, wolves and some other figures.

I'll post pics as soon as possible. :) Thanks!

∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴

PostSubject: Re: Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics)   Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics) EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 6:11 am

Here are some pics of the first batch I've managed to retrieve.

I still have to find the dinosaurs, foxes and most of the small animals of unknown brand made in China or Hong Kong.

I have found the dogs, cats and turtles, but I haven't been able to bring them home yet. Hopefully I should have a chance to bring them here next month.

Meanwhile, here is what I've managed to salvage: Razz

Bullyland rabbit + Safari sow + various discontinued Schleich animals
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
animals by WorldsInMiniature, on Flickr

Bullyland wolf family
bullyland wolves by WorldsInMiniature, on Flickr

Bullyland dire wolf #1
dire wolf1 by WorldsInMiniature, on Flickr

As you can see from the pics the two dire wolves have suffered some damaged during the move. Sad They were in mint, never played with conditions, but appear to have some signs of paint wear now.

Bullyland dire wolf #2
dire wolf2 by WorldsInMiniature, on Flickr

size by WorldsInMiniature, on Flickr

Safari wolfcub (Please note it's back has been repainted in black, it was originally completely white!)
safari wolf cub by WorldsInMiniature, on Flickr

size2 by WorldsInMiniature, on Flickr

Alsatian/German shepherd (brand unknown)
germanshepherd by WorldsInMiniature, on Flickr

Puppy in my pocket Alsatian family
dog family by WorldsInMiniature, on Flickr

size3 by WorldsInMiniature, on Flickr

Last edited by ∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴ on Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics)   Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics) EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 6:19 am

Thanks Very Happy

Back to top Go down
GoldEagle

GoldEagle

Country/State : United States/Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics)   Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics) EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 6:55 am

Oh can I reserve the dire wolves?

Last edited by GoldEagle on Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics)   Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics) EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 4:46 pm

I'd be interested in the Schleich Raven! PM sent.
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics)   Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics) EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:44 pm

Ah, same area of interest as Scott but he's first Wink

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics)   Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics) EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:56 pm

Do you still have the old black/whit pig from Safari ? bounce bounce

PeGe

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics)   Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics) EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 9:25 am

snakes, fogs and turtles/tortoises really are interesting to me too Very Happy

∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴

PostSubject: Re: Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics)   Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 1:31 am

Hi everyone! Sorry if I've been so slow getting back to your messages, but I've found myself super busy with work. elephant

I'll get back to your inquiries in the following few days. :) Thanks for your patience!

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics)   Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:15 am

Hi everyone! Sorry if I've been so slow getting back to your messages, but I've found myself super busy with work. elephant

I'll get back to your inquiries in the following few days. :) Thanks for your patience!

bounce bounce

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics)   Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics) Empty

Back to top Go down

Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next