Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics)   Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hi everyone! Sorry if I've been so slow getting back to your messages, but I've found myself super busy with work. elephant

I'll get back to your inquiries in the following few days. :) Thanks for your patience!

bounce bounce

bounce bounce bounce bounce

Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics)   Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:46 am

i'd be interested in any sheep, especially Schleich mini sheep.

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics)   Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:30 pm

please let me know about the tawny owl if it is free
Back to top Go down
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴

Country/State : Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics)   Sun May 05, 2013 6:49 pm

Hi everyone, sorry about keeping you waiting, but these past few weeks I've rarely been home.

I have written down a list of all those who inquired about any figures, and I'm in the process of getting back to each of you. Thanks.

One problem I have though is that I am unsure about the value of these figures. I know some of them are hard to find, but it's difficult (for me at least) to translate this into a price. I'd like the deal to be fair to both parties.

Does anybody have any experience with pricing? Or should I ask people who inquired about a figure to make an offer? Thanks for any tips or advice. What a Face

Country/State : Virginia,United States

PostSubject: Re: Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics)   Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:48 pm

Are there any wolves left? I am looking for the rest of the Safari Ltd Vanishing Wild set as well as quite a few others. I would be interested in variants as well possibly,depending on cost.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics)   Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:57 am

Are there any wolves left? I am looking for the rest of the Safari Ltd Vanishing Wild set as well as quite a few others. I would be interested in variants as well possibly,depending on cost.
Welcome here:-)

PostSubject: Re: Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics)   Today at 5:45 am

Back to top Go down

Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2