Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Very Happy Make your suggestion for the SUY of November : CLICK HERE Very Happy

Share | 

The Pukeko is in Denmark, - great cooperation of STS members :-D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: The Pukeko is in Denmark, - great cooperation of STS members :-D   Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:02 pm

A Pukeko is not only rare and beautyful, this model is also an extraordinary example of the cooperation in STS-Forum Very Happy
Katty could get hold of them, Robert co-ordinated, Andreas got them and distributed them, and Roger sent this one to me cheers

Ta-daaaaa ! Westie proudly presents the great Pukeko Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

When the Pukeko landed in Portugal, Roger sent him on to me together with the wonderful ELC-marden.
Gosh, I was happy ! Fidda chewed my old one up, but now I have a new one. He has also travelled a long way. Made in Chine, probably sold in Britain, sent to Portugal, and now with me in Denmark Very Happy

Her is an attampt of a little walkaround. Or perhaps ZIG-zag-around, as Photobucket scrambles the pictures Laughing

Thankyou VERY, VERY much for your help, everybody cheers

cattlecollector

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: The Pukeko is in Denmark, - great cooperation of STS members :-D   Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:36 pm

Very interesting model. I have never heard of that species before. It sounds like that was quite an operation to get your hands on one! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The Pukeko is in Denmark, - great cooperation of STS members :-D   Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:20 pm

great little model!!!!the powers of STS are great!!! :)
Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The Pukeko is in Denmark, - great cooperation of STS members :-D   Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:39 pm

Beautiful pukeko Susanne Very Happy Congratulations! cheers
My arrived too and I love it Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The Pukeko is in Denmark, - great cooperation of STS members :-D   Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:33 pm

What a nice bird cheers cheers cheers cheers and what a big crazy STS-deal Laughing Laughing

Welcome in the Pukeko club cheers cheers cheers

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Pukeko is in Denmark, - great cooperation of STS members :-D   Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:41 pm

I am glad the purple swamp and marten arrived safely. Very Happy It looks it is only one pukeko still travelling. Sleep
I hope you and Fidda like the marten. Wink tongue Well, if Fidda don't like it you can always present it to Mikke. cat affraid Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Pukeko is in Denmark, - great cooperation of STS members :-D   Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I am glad the purple swamp and marten arrived safely. Very Happy It looks it is only one pukeko still travelling. Sleep
I hope you and Fidda like the marten. Wink tongue Well, if Fidda don't like it you can always present it to Mikke. cat affraid Very Happy

Oh, in Germany we say " zum fressen gern haben", that mean to the eat like to have Laughing Laughing I hope Fidda like him not for that again Laughing Laughing Laughing

Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Pukeko is in Denmark, - great cooperation of STS members :-D   Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:52 pm

affraid NO NO NO !!!! Shocked
Both the pukeko and the maten stand on a shelf that none of my critters can get to Laughing Laughing

bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: The Pukeko is in Denmark, - great cooperation of STS members :-D   Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:45 pm

Congratulations! I like the Pukeko! It's also on my wishlist.

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The Pukeko is in Denmark, - great cooperation of STS members :-D   Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:51 pm

Im so happy you found these long awaited models! Hurray for everyone involved also! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Pukeko is in Denmark, - great cooperation of STS members :-D   Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:22 am

THANKYOU cheers

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The Pukeko is in Denmark, - great cooperation of STS members :-D   Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:34 pm

Oh it's beautiful!!!!! Congrats Susanne! :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
jarda

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: The Pukeko is in Denmark, - great cooperation of STS members :-D   Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:43 pm

Congrats, Susanne, I see how the Pukeko fan club grows! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Pukeko is in Denmark, - great cooperation of STS members :-D   Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:33 pm

Thankyou, Kristie and Jarda flower

Yes, that beautyful birdie surely is popular Laughing

Dr.Narayanan

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: The Pukeko is in Denmark, - great cooperation of STS members :-D   Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:57 am

Congrats Susanne , this little birdie is a sure great catch . Surprised Luckily I bought this critter when I had been to NZ in 2010

and also , a special congrats for your marten retrieved Laughing Sad(o)):
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: The Pukeko is in Denmark, - great cooperation of STS members :-D   Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:10 am

Congratulations Susanne, hurray for STS cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Pukeko is in Denmark, - great cooperation of STS members :-D   Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:41 am

Thankyou, Dc , - from the marten, too Laughing

Katty

Country/State : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: The Pukeko is in Denmark, - great cooperation of STS members :-D   Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:56 am

Haha!! Im so glad our bizzare arangement worked!! Glad you guys recieved them fine. He looks great in the photo's Susanne! cheers

Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Pukeko is in Denmark, - great cooperation of STS members :-D   Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:49 am

Yes ! It was a fantastic arrangement Laughing

I can`t thank you enough for being willing to help, dear Katty cheers cheers

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: The Pukeko is in Denmark, - great cooperation of STS members :-D   Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:48 pm

Congratulations. Great photos.
Back to top Go down
Katty

Country/State : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: The Pukeko is in Denmark, - great cooperation of STS members :-D   Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:20 pm

You all are so very welcome!! I am also very happy with my German mini and book. thanks to everyone invoved!

PostSubject: Re: The Pukeko is in Denmark, - great cooperation of STS members :-D   Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:06 pm

You all are so very welcome!! I am also very happy with my German mini and book. thanks to everyone invoved!

Thank you also from me, and i am happy that you like the book sunny

Country/State : London, UK

PostSubject: Re: The Pukeko is in Denmark, - great cooperation of STS members :-D   Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:44 pm

hi all I am pretty late in finding this link. Is there any way to still get hold of a pukeko model? Also why does it not appear on the official S&N catalogue or website?
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: The Pukeko is in Denmark, - great cooperation of STS members :-D   Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:48 pm

hi all I am pretty late in finding this link.  Is there any way to still get hold of a pukeko model?  Also why does it not appear on the official S&N catalogue or website?
Because it's not S&N model  Wink 

Numaan

PostSubject: Re: The Pukeko is in Denmark, - great cooperation of STS members :-D   Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:53 pm

hi all I am pretty late in finding this link.  Is there any way to still get hold of a pukeko model?  Also why does it not appear on the official S&N catalogue or website?
Because it's not S&N model  Wink 

woopsy! If it is not an S&N model then why is it in this section? I am utterly confused. Who is the creator of this model?
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: The Pukeko is in Denmark, - great cooperation of STS members :-D   Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:56 pm

Who is the creator of this model?
The brand is SSS, I don't know anything else
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Numaan

PostSubject: Re: The Pukeko is in Denmark, - great cooperation of STS members :-D   Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:58 pm

Who is the creator of this model?
The brand is SSS, I don't know anything else

Great, thanks for the link Robert. much appreciated.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: The Pukeko is in Denmark, - great cooperation of STS members :-D   Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:25 pm

It's an amazing figure Susanne. What's the exactly size. Can you compare with the collecta spoonbill (with the closed wings) if it's possible?

I managed to order four pukeko figures and I'm going to sale two or three of them. I can't wait to receive my package because it's a beautiful and a RARE figure. As soon as I have them, I hope I can help members of the forum that search this figure since a time cheers cheers sunny sunny 

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Pukeko is in Denmark, - great cooperation of STS members :-D   Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:54 pm

It's an amazing figure Susanne. What's the exactly size. Can you compare with the collecta spoonbill (with the closed wings) if it's possible?

Very Happy 

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: The Pukeko is in Denmark, - great cooperation of STS members :-D   Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:04 pm

Thank you Susanne. It's really nice. It's the perfect size cheers cheers

Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: The Pukeko is in Denmark, - great cooperation of STS members :-D   Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:22 pm

Hmm I know that the spoonbill is a very big figure...so I´m still not sure about the size about the pukeko :/ But it´s such a fantastic figure...aaaaah Razz
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Pukeko is in Denmark, - great cooperation of STS members :-D   Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:29 pm

Hmm I know that the spoonbill is a very big figure...so I´m still not sure about the size about the pukeko :/ But it´s such a fantastic figure...aaaaah Razz

Similar to your S&N black swan, a little bit higher  Very Happy 

Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Pukeko is in Denmark, - great cooperation of STS members :-D   Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:20 pm

Thank you Susanne. It's really nice. It's the perfect size cheers cheers

I think so too  Very Happy 

Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: The Pukeko is in Denmark, - great cooperation of STS members :-D   Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:02 am

Similar to your S&N black swan, a little bit higher  Very Happy 

Yeah? Ok that´s good news Very Happy Than I think it will fit Very Happy I need it!!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pukeko is in Denmark, - great cooperation of STS members :-D   

Back to top Go down

The Pukeko is in Denmark, - great cooperation of STS members :-D
Page 1 of 1