Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 
 

 My last october 2010 acquisitions... ;)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sergey



Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia
Age : 50
Joined : 2010-09-22
Posts : 2786

PostSubject: My last october 2010 acquisitions... ;)   Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:46 pm

Hi Everyone! Wink It,s my last October 2010 acquisitions... Wink





















Back to top Go down
Gabe



Country/State : NY
Age : 33
Joined : 2010-06-20
Posts : 1180

PostSubject: Re: My last october 2010 acquisitions... ;)   Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:12 pm

That's a nice way of presenting them. :)
Congrats!

_________________
Born to be Wild and Free!
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
Moderator


Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 24
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11310

PostSubject: Re: My last october 2010 acquisitions... ;)   Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:26 pm

Congratulations Sergey, fantastic additions, I love the Papo Gnu I love you cheers
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20234

PostSubject: Re: My last october 2010 acquisitions... ;)   Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:44 pm

Congratulations Sergey!
Is nice to see a liopleurodon ignoring many food. Maybe it wants a dino! Very nice, the spoon bills, the cape buffalo, the gnou, everything looks nice.
Back to top Go down
remrock02



Age : 57
Joined : 2010-04-07
Posts : 388

PostSubject: Re: My last october 2010 acquisitions... ;)   Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:01 pm

Congrats, on new stuff. I like them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sunny
Back to top Go down
ken yeo



Country/State : Singapore
Age : 46
Joined : 2010-04-05
Posts : 5376

PostSubject: Re: My last october 2010 acquisitions... ;)   Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:18 pm

I just love all the monkeys!!! Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/ken-yeo
Sergey



Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia
Age : 50
Joined : 2010-09-22
Posts : 2786

PostSubject: Re: My last october 2010 acquisitions... ;)   Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:20 pm

@Roger wrote:
Congratulations Sergey!
Is nice to see a liopleurodon ignoring many food. Maybe it wants a dino! ...


... Yeah! Laughing Laughing Laughing The liopleurodon is some small! Laughing Laughing But there is "small scale" in this Collecta,s set "small dino"... But Collecta has set "dino-replicas" in scale 1:40 (I have one - augustinia), and I,ll want to get gigantic liopleurodon in this scale. I,ve saw the film by BBC "The Walking with dinosaurs" and "Great Liopleurodon" made an impression on me. Wink

_________________
My topic on STS
Back to top Go down
Sergey



Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia
Age : 50
Joined : 2010-09-22
Posts : 2786

PostSubject: Re: My last october 2010 acquisitions... ;)   Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:26 pm

@ken yeo wrote:
I just love all the monkeys!!! Laughing Laughing


...This is monkeys from Safari tube... Our old friend Kiryuha are right - there is not satisfactory situation with small monkeys models in figurines market. Only some brands (for example Safari, Kaiyodo) has a few models... Sad
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin


Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 28214

PostSubject: Re: My last october 2010 acquisitions... ;)   Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:34 pm

@ken yeo wrote:
I just love all the monkeys!!! Laughing Laughing

Me too, I like them all, but LOVE the monkeys cheers
What brand are they ?
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20234

PostSubject: Re: My last october 2010 acquisitions... ;)   Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:30 pm

e
@Sergey wrote:
@Roger wrote:
Congratulations Sergey!
Is nice to see a liopleurodon ignoring many food. Maybe it wants a dino! ...


... Yeah! Laughing Laughing Laughing The liopleurodon is some small! Laughing Laughing But there is "small scale" in this Collecta,s set "small dino"... But Collecta has set "dino-replicas" in scale 1:40 (I have one - augustinia), and I,ll want to get gigantic liopleurodon in this scale. I,ve saw the film by BBC "The Walking with dinosaurs" and "Great Liopleurodon" made an impression on me. Wink

You've find your liopleurodon in Russia? So it is a Liolpleurodon Rossicus!!! :)
The average size estimated is about 10 meters, if you work with 1:40 scale the one you have is a 7 metters long, less 30%, not too small, it's the same difference between me and my brother in law and we are at the same scale and species!!! Laughing
I suggest you to buy the streptospondylus from CollectA and your liopleurodon will be very happy!!!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin


Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 15192

PostSubject: Re: My last october 2010 acquisitions... ;)   Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:15 pm

@Roger wrote:

You've find your liopleurodon in Russia? So it is a Liolpleurodon Rossicus!!! :)
The average size estimated is about 10 meters, if you work with 1:40 scale the one you have is a 7 metters long, less 30%, not too small, it's the same difference between me and my brother in law and we are at the same scale and species!!! Laughing
I suggest you to buy the streptospondylus from CollectA and your liopleurodon will be very happy!!!

May I suggest to buy also the Safari liopleurodon so they could breed and feel very happy with some more dino meat Laughing

_________________
Christophe
My topics on STS
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin


Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 15192

PostSubject: Re: My last october 2010 acquisitions... ;)   Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:16 pm

By the way, Congratulation for youe newcomers Sergey Very Happy

Could you post some pics of the CollectA humpack whale with the Schleich one ?

_________________
Christophe
My topics on STS
Back to top Go down
Sergey



Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia
Age : 50
Joined : 2010-09-22
Posts : 2786

PostSubject: Re: My last october 2010 acquisitions... ;)   Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:29 pm

@Kikimalou wrote:
By the way, Congratulation for youe newcomers Sergey Very Happy

Could you post some pics of the CollectA humpack whale with the Schleich one ?


...Ok, Christoph! Some later... Wink
Back to top Go down
aandmkw



Country/State : Gardendale, TX
Age : 38
Joined : 2010-04-04
Posts : 2354

PostSubject: Re: My last october 2010 acquisitions... ;)   Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:24 pm

Beautiful additions. Congratulations. The pictures are great.
Back to top Go down
diversity



Country/State : Germany, NRW
Age : 25
Joined : 2010-09-25
Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: My last october 2010 acquisitions... ;)   Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:48 pm

they are really wounderful figures!

especially the white spoonbills i like very much Very Happy which brand are they?
Back to top Go down
Sergey



Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia
Age : 50
Joined : 2010-09-22
Posts : 2786

PostSubject: Re: My last october 2010 acquisitions... ;)   Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:30 pm

@diversity wrote:
they are really wounderful figures!

especially the white spoonbills i like very much Very Happy which brand are they?



... It,s CollectA, my friend! cheers (By the way - what,s your really name, dear "diversity" Wink Wink )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: My last october 2010 acquisitions... ;)   Today at 10:45 pm

Back to top Go down
 
My last october 2010 acquisitions... ;)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» October 2010 Fleamarket & Charity Shop finds
» Exclusive Details: Stacy Keibler Is Working with Stylist Brad Goreski Now
» Wildheart 2010 acquisitions!!!
» Lunatic Alice D-117 October 2010
» Pavitra Rishta 24th October 2013 Written Episode

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich :: Schleich additions-
Jump to: