Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?

Go down 
+24
bmathison1972
Bowhead Whale
GudrunOrca
Komodo Dragon
costicuba
SUSANNE
sbell
Roger
widukind
Tarunyada
Ana
jesman00
SommoDracorex
phrog
Kikimalou
somethin
QuollMate
Duck-Anch-Amun
Mastiffcat
weaselfan93
Froggie
cattlecollector
Sapphire
PeGe
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?   K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 1:29 pm

Roger wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
widukind wrote:
Another unknown tube i got with the big help of sbell- the canadian wildlife tube - figurines are marked with 2007.

Inside is a wolf, a caribou, a moose, a polar bear, , a buffalo, a lobster, a trout, a bass, a salmon , a ground hog and a loon.

Pics will follow after my next zoo news :)

bounce cheers cheers

bounce bounce bounce
Your Zoo news are getting hot these days! Laughing
I added the list on TAI, please don't throw the tube away, we still need to know the product number. Very Happy
I am particularly interested to see the groundhog! bounce Very Happy

Razz  item number 84345 and i wait also for more interesting stuff :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?   K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 2:11 am

widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
widukind wrote:
Another unknown tube i got with the big help of sbell- the canadian wildlife tube - figurines are marked with 2007.

Inside is a wolf, a caribou, a moose, a polar bear, , a buffalo, a lobster, a trout, a bass, a salmon , a ground hog and a loon.

Pics will follow after my next zoo news :)

bounce cheers cheers

bounce bounce bounce
Your Zoo news are getting hot these days! Laughing
I added the list on TAI, please don't throw the tube away, we still need to know the product number. Very Happy
I am particularly interested to see the groundhog! bounce Very Happy

Razz  item number 84345    and i wait also for more interesting stuff :)

Thanks! Very Happy Please keep us updated! Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Can you solve this mistery? K&M Dolphins Bulk.   K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 1:24 am

As far as we know, K&M released very interesting bulks in 1997 and 1998.
They contained 6 different tube sized figures each and often of very good quality.
Fortunately, they are animal marked, dated and even numbered what is allowing us to group them in their respective bulks.
One of them is the dolphins bulk:
1. boto
2. common dolphin
3. pantropical spotted dolphin
4. mistery dolphin scratch
5. Pacific white-sided dolphin
6. bottlenose dolphin

Maybe the missing dolphin is in our collections, how to find it?
If you have a dolphin and remember that orcas are also dolphins, it is marked K&M, 1997 and it has a number 4, it is surely the misterious one missing here?
If you have a catalogue picture or just know which one is missing, just let us know to we complete this bulk on Toy Animal Wiki.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
All figures are from Beatrice's collection, actually it was she who grouped them and obviously she also don't know which one is missing.
In future some more enigmas to be solved, so please take a look to the bellies of your K&M figures. lol!

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?   K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 8:58 am

WOW ! Those were the days when K&M was awesome cheers

Sorry, I cant help. I have never seen these beauties before Neutral

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?   K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 9:49 am

Sorry, no idea. But the pantropical spotted dolphin could be interesting for my zoo :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?   K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 11:22 am

Very nice tube, far better than I thought it could be and even better than other prestigious competitors. I never saw one of them but I hope someone here will help to solve the mystery. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?   K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 11:46 am

Thanks, maybe someone on forum have a K&M dolphin marked 1997 with number 4 to complete the puzzle. scratch
I don't have any of these dolphins but, judging from pictures, these were as good or even better than PV, curiously, this bulk was released one year after the Play Visions Dolphins bulk.
Andreas, the pantropical is surely interesting for your ZOO, and maybe the missing one is interesting either once we don't know the species. Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?   K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 12:07 pm

Roger wrote:
Thanks, maybe someone on forum have a K&M dolphin marked 1997 with number 4 to complete the puzzle. scratch
I don't have any of these dolphins but, judging from pictures, these were as good or even better than PV, curiously, this bulk was released one year after the Play Visions Dolphins bulk.
Andreas, the pantropical is surely interesting for your ZOO, and maybe the missing one is interesting either once we don't know the species. Very Happy

That could be possible :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?   K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 7:44 pm

here the pic [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?   K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 9:39 pm

I might have found another larger K&M figurine. We all know the bendable squirrel monkey, Beatrice's pictured below:

I found a lot of animal figurines on eBay (from the USA, so the shipping costs are way too high, unfortunately) which includes another monkey which makes me think of this squirrel monkey. The way of painting made me think of the large solid K&M figurines first, but then I saw that one of his hind legs was bend in a strange way. That's why I think it's another bendable monkey. I don't know the species, I don't know a lot about monkeys, but here it is (picture from eBay):

There were also three of the large solid figurines in this lot (very neat condition): the Siberian tiger, sitting chimpanzee and red panda cub. If anyone's interested and willing to pay the huge shipping costs, here it is. The toad and frogs look quite interesting as well.

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?   K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 7:53 am

Interesting, i only know the squirrel monkey before :)

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?   K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 8:04 am

What a great find Very Happy never heard about them before
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?   K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 2:19 pm

I see i have never posted the pic of this yellow-bielled watersnake.

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?   K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 2:23 pm

Wow, it seems beautiful... And rare I guess Wink
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?   K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 4:02 pm

Congrats, Andreas Smile

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?   K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 4:25 pm

Congratulations Andreas :))

widukind

PostSubject: Re: K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?   K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 6:07 pm

Thanks all but you can say congratulations to Beatrice :) I have one examplar of this specie :)

Back to top Go down
Komodo Dragon

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?   K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 1:18 am

LOL, to me the another big mystery, is where it is still being sold Shocked
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?   K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 1:33 am

Komodo Dragon wrote:

Laughing Probably nowhere once they are long retired. Unless you can find it forgoten in some shop or at EBAY. As you are a North American and USA is the country of these toys, maybe you're lucky and you share with us the figure missing in this set. Those are very small figures, around 3 inches, I guess and sold in blisters. Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?   K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 2:33 pm

Roger wrote:
Komodo Dragon wrote:

Laughing Probably nowhere once they are long retired. Unless you can find it forgoten in some shop or at EBAY. As you are a North American and USA is the country of these toys, maybe you're lucky and you share with us the figure missing in this set. Those are very small figures, around 3 inches, I guess and sold in blisters. Very Happy

And if you find one, please find more too for us :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?   K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 12:09 pm

Froggie wrote:
There is a set of K&M dolphins I wasn't aware yet. Got these wonderful fellas with a lot (and thought from the picture they were the usual Safari toob ones, so it was a sweet surprise)

They are nicely detailled, marked '97 and with numbers from 1 - 6 (?), I miss at least two of them. Maybe they are from another bulk set that was not shown here yet?

Nr 5 and 6 are a commerson dolphin and a spotted dolphin :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?   K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 12:15 pm

And there is a ocean bulk with fin whale, sea otter, tiger shark ,striped dolphin , octopus and california sea lion.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?   K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 7:54 pm

widukind wrote:

Andreas, pictures and Beatrice's direct observation show that:
6. Bottlenose dolphin
Spotted dolphin is number 3. You can find the Toy Animal Wiki page here!.
Though, I believe you solved the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]... number 4 was missing, so maybe it is a Commerson's dolphin. study
Have you got these figures and have you observed the numbers in person? If this is the case, so it needs to be redesigned. Very Happy

widukind wrote:
And there is a ocean bulk with fin whale, sea otter, tiger shark ,striped dolphin , octopus and california sea lion.

Great, that's the 1998 Ocean bulk, we didn't know some of the species now we can update it. Do you have them?

widukind

PostSubject: Re: K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?   K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 10:04 pm

Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:

6. Bottlenose dolphin
Spotted dolphin is number 3.  You can find the Toy Animal Wiki page here!.
Though, I believe you solved the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]... number 4 was missing, so maybe it is a Commerson's dolphin. study
Have you got these figures and have you observed the numbers in person? If this is the case, so it needs to be redesigned. Very Happy

widukind wrote:

Great, that's the 1998 Ocean bulk, we didn't know some of the species now we can update it. Do you have them?

At the moment i only found pics. No numbers or anything else.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?   K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 10:18 pm

widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:

6. Bottlenose dolphin
Spotted dolphin is number 3.  You can find the Toy Animal Wiki page here!.

widukind wrote:

At the moment i only found pics. No numbers or anything else.

OK, that was useful! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?   K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next