Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?   K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 11:05 am

Australias deadliest nature tube  ((Item#23496)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

common death adder, giant gentpede,blueringed octopus,tiger snake, costal taipan, saltwater crocodile, blue shark, graet white shark, sydney funnel web spider,redback spider

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?   K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 10:10 pm

Andreas, I can't remember seeing this tube before! Shocked
How do you know the iten number? Have you got the complete set with the tube? Any year or any additional information? It is really very interesting! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?   K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 8:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Andreas, I can't remember seeing this tube before! Shocked
How do you know the iten number? Have you got the complete set with the tube? Any year or any additional information? It is really very interesting! Very Happy

As i said in my zoo news, i also have dont have seen this tube before. Yes, i have the complete set with the tube. There is also a small sticker with " K&M, MNX-2018, Shenzen Lot NO:L2), so i think it is from 2018.
I dont have seen this tube on the wild-republic website but i found that tube bei Minizoo.

PostSubject: Re: K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?   K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

K&M: listing of sets and animals (and scientific names?) ?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4