Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Comparisons between the Papo Leopard and the Safari Leopard Cub

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
toycollector75

Country/State : Pennsylvania,U.S.A.

PostSubject: Comparisons between the Papo Leopard and the Safari Leopard Cub   Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:58 am

Hello. I am looking for comparisons between the Papo Leopard and the Safari Leopard Cub. Also, I would like to have a comparison of the Papo Jaguar and the Schleich 2013 Panther. Thanks in advance!  cat
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Comparisons between the Papo Leopard and the Safari Leopard Cub   Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:14 am

I cant help because i havent both figurines

But welcome here sunny sunny

PostSubject: Re: Comparisons between the Papo Leopard and the Safari Leopard Cub   Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:23 am

Thanks for the welcome!
Back to top Go down
cattlecollector

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Comparisons between the Papo Leopard and the Safari Leopard Cub   Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:49 am

I can't help either, but welcome from Michigan!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Comparisons between the Papo Leopard and the Safari Leopard Cub   Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:43 am

A warm wellcome from Denmark, too !!!! Very Happy

I only have the old Safari leopard cub, if that is ok, I will try to take pictures tonight, unless somebody else is faster Wink

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Comparisons between the Papo Leopard and the Safari Leopard Cub   Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:12 am

Welcome from me too! Very Happy
I also can't help once I only have the Papo leopard and others are not in my plans. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Comparisons between the Papo Leopard and the Safari Leopard Cub   Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:53 pm

I hope this is of some help scratch

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Comparisons between the Papo Leopard and the Safari Leopard Cub   Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:02 pm

Susanne, you are our favorite comparatrice. Wink
Even my little niece loves this Papo leopard. flower Nice comparison pictures

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Comparisons between the Papo Leopard and the Safari Leopard Cub   Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:12 pm

Yes ! It is a gorgeous model Very Happy

Hmmm, the Safari kitty seems a bit out of line here, but fortunately he is a happy soul and has great fun anyway cat Laughing Laughing Laughing

toycollector75

PostSubject: Re: Comparisons between the Papo Leopard and the Safari Leopard Cub   Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:23 am

Thanks for the welcomes! And yes, those will be okay! I will now buy the schleich panther!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comparisons between the Papo Leopard and the Safari Leopard Cub   Today at 1:12 pm

Back to top Go down

Comparisons between the Papo Leopard and the Safari Leopard Cub
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1