Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 
 

 Is Mojo really doing a Caracal?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
E Jay



Country/State : Usa
Age : 29
Joined : 2012-12-15
Posts : 16

PostSubject: Is Mojo really doing a Caracal?   Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:49 pm

Hi all,

Is mojo really doing a caracal? if yes, is there any pictures yet?

Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin


Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 28213

PostSubject: Re: Is Mojo really doing a Caracal?   Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:05 pm

No, they are not.
But they made an Iberian lynx last year Very Happy

_________________
SUSANNE  Wink
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20232

PostSubject: Re: Is Mojo really doing a Caracal?   Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:20 pm

Susanne is right!! Let me only add that Mojo is releasing a clouded leopard this year. cat Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile MY collection of FOXES! Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
cattlecollector



Country/State : U.S.A
Age : 18
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1615

PostSubject: Re: Is Mojo really doing a Caracal?   Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:57 pm

Do we have any idea as to 2014 releases yet? Do we need to start a new topic? Very Happy I know, wishful thinking. Embarassed Laughing
Back to top Go down
mdasilva1973



Country/State : Massachusetts
Age : 43
Joined : 2013-02-01
Posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: Is Mojo really doing a Caracal?   Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:44 am

Papos mountain lion looks like caracal just wrong color and tail is to big
Back to top Go down
E Jay



Country/State : Usa
Age : 29
Joined : 2012-12-15
Posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Is Mojo really doing a Caracal?   Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:50 pm

Thank you all for the quick responses.

I bought the papo puma but i didn't like it. It was too small and the head was small too. I returned it. Maybe i should buy it again, and convert it into a Caracal. Cut a bit of the tail, work on the ear, and repaint it.
Back to top Go down
SeanieP



Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US
Age : 50
Joined : 2011-01-30
Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Is Mojo really doing a Caracal?   Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:47 pm

E Jay

Have you seen the PlayVision caracal? Challenging to find sometimes...
Back to top Go down
E Jay



Country/State : Usa
Age : 29
Joined : 2012-12-15
Posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Is Mojo really doing a Caracal?   Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:31 am

I did see it, but i wasn't impressed with it. Anyways,, do you know where i can get it from the US?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20232

PostSubject: Re: Is Mojo really doing a Caracal?   Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:09 pm

@cattlecollector wrote:
Do we have any idea as to 2014 releases yet? Do we need to start a new topic? Very Happy I know, wishful thinking. Embarassed Laughing

Laughing We will start for sure a topic about Mojo 2014 wishes. I don't know if a new STS/Mojo cooperation will be started again this year. But, even if it doesn't happens, we will start the topic anyway. Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile MY collection of FOXES! Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
SeanieP



Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US
Age : 50
Joined : 2011-01-30
Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Is Mojo really doing a Caracal?   Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:31 pm

@E Jay wrote:
I did see it, but i wasn't impressed with it. Anyways,, do you know where i can get it from the US?

I got mine through a trade on this forum--but they sometimes showup on Ebay.
Back to top Go down
cattlecollector



Country/State : U.S.A
Age : 18
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1615

PostSubject: Re: Is Mojo really doing a Caracal?   Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:08 pm

@Roger wrote:
@cattlecollector wrote:
Do we have any idea as to 2014 releases yet? Do we need to start a new topic? Very Happy I know, wishful thinking. Embarassed Laughing

Laughing We will start for sure a topic about Mojo 2014 wishes. I don't know if a new STS/Mojo cooperation will be started again this year. But, even if it doesn't happens, we will start the topic anyway. Very Happy
Good, I predict great things for mojo in the future. Right now they are the company that I am most confident will give us many more exciting new species! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20232

PostSubject: Re: Is Mojo really doing a Caracal?   Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:20 am

@cattlecollector wrote:
@Roger wrote:
@cattlecollector wrote:
Do we have any idea as to 2014 releases yet? Do we need to start a new topic? Very Happy I know, wishful thinking. Embarassed Laughing

Laughing We will start for sure a topic about Mojo 2014 wishes. I don't know if a new STS/Mojo cooperation will be started again this year. But, even if it doesn't happens, we will start the topic anyway. Very Happy
Good, I predict great things for mojo in the future. Right now they are the company that I am most confident will give us many more exciting new species! Very Happy

If is not happening any radical changement of strategy on Mojo plans, we will have surely a good assortment of unusual species. The arrival of Mojo to the market brought new horizons in terms of animal diversity. CollectA followed the strategy and I hope that other more stablished brands choose the same way. Always not forgeting the common species but in a more balanced way. Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile MY collection of FOXES! Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
Bongo



Country/State : Germany
Age : 46
Joined : 2011-10-13
Posts : 351

PostSubject: Re: Is Mojo really doing a Caracal?   Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:32 pm

I'm curious if Schleich will also follow this path of hope..but I don't belive it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Is Mojo really doing a Caracal?   Today at 8:44 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Is Mojo really doing a Caracal?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Is Mojo really doing a Caracal?
» Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!
» New Mojo Arrivals and Giant Tags
» Mojo 2012 - African wild dog
» Mojo Fun 2012 Iberian Lynx

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Mojö Fun-
Jump to: