Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

The SpottedCat's Collection (New: 1th July)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The SpottedCat's Collection (New: 1th July)   Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:05 am

Congratulations again!

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: The SpottedCat's Collection (New: 1th July)   Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:12 am

These are very beautiful! The galloping horse is the best, I think drunken 

Big congrats! Smile 

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The SpottedCat's Collection (New: 1th July)   Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:11 am

I love all of them, my favorite is Andalusian that I own too! Very Happy Stablemates are wonderful! :)

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: The SpottedCat's Collection (New: 1th July)   Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
:DStablemates are wonderful! :)

I agree  cheers I also discovered them recently and they're delightful, well sculpted, not too space consuming and affordable  cheers 

You have a lovely selection! They are all so precious  Very Happy

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The SpottedCat's Collection (New: 1th July)   Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:10 pm

Nice additions, congratulations! :3

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The SpottedCat's Collection (New: 1th July)   Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:53 pm

WOW! such beauties, - and your photoes are wonderful too  cheers  cheers 

TheSpottedCat

Country/State : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: The SpottedCat's Collection (New: 1th July)   Thu May 15, 2014 2:21 am

Thank you again everyone. I think the stablemates are trying to take over as my favorites.
I just went into a shop and suddenly there was Breyer horses O.o Of course I had to take some of them with me home. Two of them was roans  cheers I love roans. The blue one have a really nice pose. So twisted and lifelike.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: The SpottedCat's Collection (New: 1th July)   Thu May 15, 2014 2:24 am

Congrats Very Happy

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The SpottedCat's Collection (New: 1th July)   Thu May 15, 2014 2:28 am

They are beaytyful  cheers 

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The SpottedCat's Collection (New: 1th July)   Thu May 15, 2014 3:14 am

Congrats again!

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: The SpottedCat's Collection (New: 1th July)   Thu May 15, 2014 4:19 am

Lovely catch! And congrats you can buy sm horses from your city now cheers 
The roans are wonderful! Like those two especially too drunken 
Congratulations sunny 

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
TheSpottedCat

PostSubject: Re: The SpottedCat's Collection (New: 1th July)   Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:03 pm

I finally got myself a camera. Now I just need to remember how to actually use it. I have lots of stuff to photograph now, but will take them and post them a little at a time I guess.

Now for some newcomers.

Pierrot (#711026) Breyerfest Special Run from 2006. 1200 made. I also have his certificate of authenticity.
He is not in perfect shape, so if I ever want to compete with him I guess I can not. The same goes for pretty much everything I own it seems. The same for the next fellow.
Dusty (#711135) Breyerfest Store Special from 2011. 750 made.
Decided not to take him out of the box.

I really like both of them. I kind of decided after seeing them on Identify Your Breyer that if I wanted these two molds, it was to be in these colours. Of course I always have to fall in love with the special runs Razz
I hope you guys like the pictures.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by TheSpottedCat on Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The SpottedCat's Collection (New: 1th July)   Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:00 pm

Congratulations

PostSubject: Re: The SpottedCat's Collection (New: 1th July)   Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:20 am

Congrats! Very Happy Hey, if they're flawed they're cheaper! Laughing

sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: The SpottedCat's Collection (New: 1th July)   Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hey, if they're flawed they're cheaper! Laughing

Very true LeeAnn Very Happy

Though they're both very pretty regardless of their flaws flower

PostSubject: Re: The SpottedCat's Collection (New: 1th July)   Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:20 pm

They are beautiful Very Happy

TheSpottedCat

PostSubject: Re: The SpottedCat's Collection (New: 1th July)   Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:39 pm

Yes, they are very pretty. When taken the second photo of Dusty I really realized how freakishly cute that face is. Love them to bits Smile
Back to top Go down
TheSpottedCat

PostSubject: Re: The SpottedCat's Collection (New: 1th July)   Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:28 pm

Breeds of The World: Clydesdale.
Here in comparison with the Collecta shire mare. They are almost the same size. I love this one so much, I'm so happy I got it and I don't think I will ever part with it if offered the choice. The model is very beautiful. And I love the cobblestones, it's a lot better then the grass, dirt or sand seen in the other molds from this range.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be
registered and logged in to see this image.]
Just look at that huge eye! That Face! It's sooo cute! Don't care if it doesn't look 100% realistic.
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The SpottedCat's Collection (New: 1th July)   Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:59 pm

Very nice

PostSubject: Re: The SpottedCat's Collection (New: 1th July)   Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:50 pm

Beautiful draft cyclops

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The SpottedCat's Collection (New: 1th July)   Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:55 am

Thay are AWESOME !!!! cheers

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: The SpottedCat's Collection (New: 1th July)   Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:13 am

Congrats! I think this is the only BOTW model I like, just that front left leg bothers me. Looks like he's dislocating his shoulder.

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: The SpottedCat's Collection (New: 1th July)   Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:53 am

Very nice addetions, that draft is a real diamond!!! I love you

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: The SpottedCat's Collection (New: 1th July)   Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:30 pm

Gorgeous draft! Congratulations Very Happy Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: The SpottedCat's Collection (New: 1th July)   Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:46 am

Beswick Appaloosa horse. Not technically belonging in this topic. It's about 50 years old i think?... It's smaller than traditional scale, but bigger then classic scale.

I have the mini whinnies for sale...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The SpottedCat's Collection (New: 1th July)   Today at 6:56 am

Back to top Go down

The SpottedCat's Collection (New: 1th July)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next