Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

Bullyland Shops in Berlin? Advice required

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Numaan

Country/State : London, UK

PostSubject: Bullyland Shops in Berlin? Advice required   Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:14 pm

Hi all

I am visiting Berlin for a couple of nights next week and wanted to know if anyone knows of a good shop that stocks the whole range? Most shops will have Schleich but not all have Bully and given that it is hard or expensive to buy in the UK I am keen to pick up some models whilst on my trip. I did email Bully to ask them for a list of stockists but they haven't bothered writing back!

I remember coming across the entire range by chance in the gift shop at Cologne Zoo last year and happily bought some models including the desired Okapi but with the new 2013 releases looking so good I am keen to pick up some more in Berlin!

Any help is appreciated. Not so importantly if anyone has seen Papo on sale there then do let me know too.
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland Shops in Berlin? Advice required   Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:29 pm

Here in Dresden you can find or order in the big shopping centers called " Karstadt" - i know that can you also find in Berlin. And here also in big toyshops called "Spielaxie", here i dont know that is a franchise shop but i dont know if you can also find in Berlin. And a godd shopping tip is the center KaDeWe.

When you are in Berlin- we also come next week (saturday evening) to Berlin with the train (Südbahnhof) but one hour later we drive away to Paris. Very Happy

If your are in the near of this train station we can make a very short STS meeting Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland Shops in Berlin? Advice required   Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:17 am

Hi there

I am in Berlin for two nights 4-6 April - are you around then?

Thanks for the Karstadt tip, I thought they only sold Schleich but I will check in there for sure and the KaDeWe :-)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland Shops in Berlin? Advice required   Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:37 am

Hello, Numaan Very Happy

I wish you a nice stay in the historical city of Berlin Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland Shops in Berlin? Advice required   Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hi there

I am in Berlin for two nights 4-6 April - are you around then?

Thanks for the Karstadt tip, I thought they only sold Schleich but I will check in there for sure and the KaDeWe :-)

We come back from Paris on the 5. April to Berlin. So we are are short time there Very Happy We come back on the railroad station Südkreuz

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland Shops in Berlin? Advice required   Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:28 pm

I was only for a very very short time on this saturday in Berlin Very Happy Very Happy

But have you find anything? sunny sunny

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland Shops in Berlin? Advice required   Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:25 am

Unfortunately I found nothing...was pretty gutted but my stay was short too...I will return soon and then find it! :-)
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland Shops in Berlin? Advice required   Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Unfortunately I found nothing...was pretty gutted but my stay was short too...I will return soon and then find it! :-)

We too

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland Shops in Berlin? Advice required   Today at 2:56 am

Back to top Go down

Bullyland Shops in Berlin? Advice required
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1