Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

STS needs you! You can vote for our 2015 Logo in this topic!!!. The poll is open still for 7 days
Share | 

Maia and Borges Horned grebe *searching for it*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
arominger26

Country/State: indiana, USA

PostSubject: Maia and Borges Horned grebe *searching for it*   Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:28 pm

If anyone has a Maia & borges Horned grebe in the USA. I will trade for it. or possibley buy it.

Thanks,
And also is there a site in the USA that sells Maia and borges?
Arominger
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

Country/State: Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Maia and Borges Horned grebe *searching for it*   Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:43 am

I am going to buy a present for a girl on Modelpferdeversand, I can get one along for you.
The price is 4,80 Euros ( app 40 DKK), and I can send it to USA as Economy-letter for 30 DKK.
70 DKK is app 13 dollars. Please let me know if you are interested, or if that is too expensive ? Wink

arominger26

Country/State: indiana, USA

PostSubject: Re: Maia and Borges Horned grebe *searching for it*   Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:58 pm

I am kinda looking for a more of a trade than a by but I will think about it. thanks Wink
Back to top Go down
QuollMate

Country/State: USΔ ~ Colorado

PostSubject: Re: Maia and Borges Horned grebe *searching for it*   Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:17 pm

I doubt you're ever going to find one unless you step outside the box and try eBay. Wink
I was able to find some on eBay cheap.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]-QM [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Maia and Borges Horned grebe *searching for it*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1