Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maia and Borges Horned grebe *searching for it*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
arominger26

arominger26

Country/State : indiana, USA

Maia and Borges Horned grebe *searching for it* Empty
PostSubject: Maia and Borges Horned grebe *searching for it*   Maia and Borges Horned grebe *searching for it* EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 11:28 pm

If anyone has a Maia & borges Horned grebe in the USA. I will trade for it. or possibley buy it.

Thanks,
And also is there a site in the USA that sells Maia and borges?
Arominger
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Maia and Borges Horned grebe *searching for it*   Maia and Borges Horned grebe *searching for it* EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:43 am

I am going to buy a present for a girl on Modelpferdeversand, I can get one along for you.
The price is 4,80 Euros ( app 40 DKK), and I can send it to USA as Economy-letter for 30 DKK.
70 DKK is app 13 dollars. Please let me know if you are interested, or if that is too expensive ? Wink

arominger26

arominger26

Country/State : indiana, USA

PostSubject: Re: Maia and Borges Horned grebe *searching for it*   Maia and Borges Horned grebe *searching for it* EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:58 pm

I am kinda looking for a more of a trade than a by but I will think about it. thanks Wink
Back to top Go down
QuollMate

QuollMate

Country/State : Denver, Colorado & Prescott, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Maia and Borges Horned grebe *searching for it*   Maia and Borges Horned grebe *searching for it* EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 4:17 pm

I doubt you're ever going to find one unless you step outside the box and try eBay. Wink
I was able to find some on eBay cheap.

My Instagrams:

Personal Page
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/speedbird.concorde
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maia and Borges Horned grebe *searching for it*   Maia and Borges Horned grebe *searching for it* Empty

Back to top Go down

Maia and Borges Horned grebe *searching for it*
Page 1 of 1